GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
All this said, the image itself is stunning.

Seriously this might be the worst teaser he put out ever.

Aiden event to 300 renders... What a slippage.
300 renders....for an update originally planned for a total of ~450. Wild.

You know what though. If the game is going to crank up the "fun" at the expense of "realism", that isn't necessarily terrible. These updates are taking 4+ months. Maybe the smart decision is to make them fun even if the choices don't make the most sense. After more than four months, we can't have updates that are just walking and talking, they need to have action...even if that action doesn't make sense.

I don't know guys, I'm just trying to have fun.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Where is the bag that Aiden had?
Are they going someplace or are thsy comming back from somepalce?
He says "The drive into the unknown", so unless he is playing with us it is the going part.
If the bag had the suit inside we can assume it has been thrown away (possibly in the proper bin for ecological reasons).
And again, even for Aiden driving to Sophia with the shopping bag was not so easy and safe, imo :D

Also concerning the "unknown", it's true that it would be weird and unrealistic for Sophia to accept to go with him without any other information (unknown). So much for the realism. Unless, the phrase is just for us as a teaser, the unknown for us, while Sophia got a minimum of information about the task or where they are headed, to take an "informed decision" ;)
As usual it depends on the context, an image says a thousands words but the dialogues can make a hell of difference! ;)

Reactions: wynlard

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017

You know what though. If the game is going to crank up the "fun" at the expense of "realism", that isn't necessarily terrible. These updates are taking 4+ months. Maybe the smart decision is to make them fun even if the choices don't make the most sense. After more than four months, we can't have updates that are just walking and talking, they need to have action...even if that action doesn't make sense.

Well, that's my concern is how the story is going to flow now with these events since he is updating and adjusting his script with these scenes.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017

The image is fantastic but damn..

Do you think he placed the leaves one by one?

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Well, that's my concern is how the story is going to flow now with these events since he is updating and adjusting his script with these scenes.
If this teaser is accurate, I think it tells us that L&P is going to crank up the speed by which this story develops. Again, he only has 30 total days to tell the story of a wife and mother corrupted; that isn't a lot of time. Act I of this game was so packed full of stuff that now we gotta move fast so that all the characters are in position for Act III, so that requires some big leaps of faith.

Oct 20, 2019
I'll need to double-check the code for Dylan, but I would believe for a "Best Ending" that to be Dylan/Marie, and Ellie/Jules. Little Precious does seem to be tempering some of Ellie's more superficial tendencies so far. And if you make the "wrong" choices playing Dylan's POV in the Yoga event, Patricia steps in, calls him a moron, and makes it clear that he should pursue Marie.

Last I checked even Dylan didn't like Dylan/Emma, which can probably be dropped and no-one would notice. Starting to get the feeling that Emma was his intended LI, but as he became more popular, L&P changed his mind and decided to set him up with someone more classically attractive.
I hope your right about the dropping of Emma/Dylan bit. My adorable little ball of sexy Emma needs her Sophia route. <3 <3

Reactions: m4pII

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
If this teaser is accurate, I think it tells us that L&P is going to crank up the speed by which this story develops. Again, he only has 30 total days to tell the story of a wife and mother corrupted; that isn't a lot of time. Act I of this game was so packed full of stuff that now we gotta move fast so that all the characters are in position for Act III, so that requires some big leaps of faith.
That's the problem. Since he started off slow with the male cast with very little development and growth and now he has to open the flood gates to play catch up. Which means unbelievable plot and plot holes possibly. I never like this approached.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I mean...
In a game where a game where you might have sexual interactions with your son, daughter, sister (and maybe threesome with some of them)...
It’s a little late to talk about realism
Yes and no. There's an old rule in fiction that you can have some unbelievable central idea (Warp speed, dragons, etc) as long as the world around that idea is still grounded and consistent. The "rule" basically says that if the surrounding elements begin to breakdown, then that central issue suddenly looks worse.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes