Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
un hilo sobre este juego Midnight Paradise 3D ??
Con un poco de iniciativa y tiempo, lo puedes encontrar aqui. Solo tienes que buscar, usa el tag de "incest" para que lo encuentres mas rapido. (y)

With a little bit of initiative and time, you can find it here. You just need to search for it, use the tag "incest" so you can find it quicker. (y)

Lust&Passion

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
From those 300 renders, 80 are this:

That's almost right. But it's actually only 70 for the journey there and 70 for the return journey. 50 for getting on and off the bike. And the remaining 110 will be the actual 3rd task. So, here's the spoiler if you can't wait:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020

The heading says it all. What will happen you'll find out on the release day.
I'm at 95% of the Aiden event right now. It will have around 300 renders. So, very soon I'll start with the work on the last event.

PS: That was the last teaser for 0.130!

Maybe hes taking her to get a trampstamp tattoo or a body piercing, belly chain, dog collar that says "Aidens bitch" or hes going to tie her up & blindfold her in the woods & then tickle her

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dr.SigmundFap

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Maybe we should be looking at this game like we looked at Game of Thrones after season 4. Maybe instead of expecting it to be what it was, we should embrace it for the bombastic, over the top, spectacle that it is becoming. It's either that or move on.

Nov 13, 2020
I know, fantastic animation work.

Here's an even better one, sound on:

When I first saw Sophia in a skin-tight leather outfit I thought this guy has a screaming crotch rocket. But, you nailed it with the sound on this one. Kudos! I didn't know Yamaha made a 50cc touring bike.

Last edited:
Reactions: BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
That's almost right. But it's actually only 70 for the journey there and 70 for the return journey. 50 for getting on and off the bike. And the remaining 110 will be the actual 3rd task. So, here's the spoiler if you can't wait:
I like your sense of humour.

Jun 12, 2018

The heading says it all. What will happen you'll find out on the release day.
I'm at 95% of the Aiden event right now. It will have around 300 renders. So, very soon I'll start with the work on the last event.

PS: That was the last teaser for 0.130!

The beginning of Sophia and Aiden love story.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
I don't think the routes are unrealistic (taking the universe into account).

The more unrealistic parts for me are: Sophia making out with Julia and Ellie so fast into the script.
Sophia being uneasy being around/seeing her sister nude.

Other than that, inside the reality of the universe, things are fine.

Reactions: Matt1

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
This was the teaser? FFS, we've seen Sophia naked already on the lesbian route, and this is the best Aiden can offer? I know I describe the Dylan route as glacial but this is ridiculous
I don't know what you're expecting from a teaser. I mean, this image tells us that Aiden is getting Sophia to do something unexpected. I would be surprised if she doesn't get naked for him.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I don't think the routes are unrealistic (taking the universe into account).

The more unrealistic parts for me are: Sophia making out with Julia and Ellie so fast into the script.
Sophia being uneasy being around/seeing her sister nude.

Other than that, inside the reality of the universe, things are fine.
eeehhhhh I don't know. I would say that things are getting unbalanced. I don't know if they're so unbalanced that they're broken, but Sophia riding off with Aiden seems like a pretty big leap.

Reactions: mulerider

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
I don't know what you're expecting from a teaser. I mean, this image tells us that Aiden is getting Sophia to do something unexpected. I would be surprised if she doesn't get naked for him.
Usually teasers show something.. this is nothing, specially for people supporting monthly, this is the only teaser they get this month, it's disapointing.

Regarding the story getting unbalanced.. We'll see the dialog, I'm sure you'll have an option to go/not go and that Sophia will know where she goes before going.

Reactions: jajajajahahagagag

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
The preview renders are so sanitized, it's a bummer when you're hoping for something revealing (in both senses of the word)
The render does tell us some things though; they're not going along the coast but heading inland or into the hills, not on the highway but a side road so they're not necessarily leaving the San Alejo.. county or whatever.

We could be going to Aiden's Uncle's house, it would make sense that a rich lawyer would have a house outside of town (I'm picturing Cameron's house from Ferris Bueller's Day Off).
Although it occurs to me that wouldn't serve the whole purpose of pushing Sophia's exhibitionist interests...
I got nothing.

Although I do hope he caves and posts another preview (of any event), otherwise it's going to be a long 6 weeks before the release.

Last edited:
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Usually teasers show something.. this is nothing, specially for people supporting monthly, this is the only teaser they get this month, it's disapointing.

Regarding the story getting unbalanced.. We'll see the dialog, I'm sure you'll have an option to go/not go and that Sophia will know where she goes before going.
I mean, if you're a monthly supporter than this lame teaser probably isn't your breaking point. If you were the kind of supporter who was wavering and needed an explicit/revealing teaser, you were bound to be disappointed.

Don't get me wrong, I think the teaser is both lame and suggests a turn in the story that I don't think will be good. I just honestly don't know what you guys expect. L&P is going on four months with this update, this teaser is just one more slap in the face as far as I'm concerned. But it's also kinda humorous because it's just such a clear "fuck you" to people who want more.

Brenda

May 6, 2017
I really like the game, but three updates per year is really slow. I am really grateful for being able to play it for free, but i cant avoid but to feel bad for the guys who pay for this.

Reactions: defd©™

Tennyson@

Dec 31, 2020
So Aiden's 3rd task is a bike ride with him outside the city where in alone they'll do some chit chat then Aiden will ask some personal questions regarding her sex life and all as from Larry event we get the idea she likes bad boys and naughty talks so while talking with Aiden a little bit of affection will generate between the two which will be the foundation for 4th task where maybe a kiss or something like that happen between the two (in Aiden's 4th task)
And maybe the bike ride will take her down the memory lane where she will remember her college days or exciting days of her life

Cesar43

Dec 23, 2020
Muchas gracias
[QUOTE = "Lord_Xanatos, publicación: 5608570, miembro: 1672998"]
Con un poco de iniciativa y tiempo, lo puedes encontrar aqui . Solo tienes que buscar, usa la etiqueta de "incesto" para que lo encuentres mas rapido.(y)

Con un poco de iniciativa y tiempo, puedes encontrarlo aquí. Solo necesitas buscarlo, usa la etiqueta "incesto" para que puedas encontrarlo más rápido. (y)[/ ISPOILER]
[/CITA]
Thank you so much

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes