GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
The most interesting part for me is the "bonus side events" that the dev keeps on throws in as we know very little about them,besides that they open up interesting options for later
Coach Sophia is dead, right? We can remove that from the day's events?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
That went over your head. I was implying with the comment you said, "If he does then he had better hurry up as this is only a short event." Because Dylan can go as fast as L&P makes the scenes.
OOps.It went way over my head :ROFLMAO: .
Checking on the information that we have it may not be a short event as L&P's cryptic clues strike again
short Capture.PNG
So does this mean that the Boarding school is short or Dylan's/Ambers antics are short?
I need to pay attention and not render while posting on here.
I hope Dylan has not got a hair pin trigger :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Checking on the information that we have it may not be a short event as L&P's cryptic clues strike again
View attachment 1202478
So does this mean that the Boarding school is short or Dylan's/Ambers antics are short?
Well hair pin my be very descriptive .... anatomically anyhow.:);)

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
View attachment 1202478
Considering that Dylan is only home on the weekends, unless Sophia pulls him out of boarding school early, yes. The events will only take place over the weekend, which seems to be short. I think there are 3 weekends left in his playable day count.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Considering that Dylan is only home on the weekends, unless Sophia pulls him out of boarding school early, yes. The events will only take place over the weekend, which seems to be short. I think there are 3 weekends left in his playable day count.
If she pulls him out then what was the point?
If she doesn't pull him out and he's only home on the weekends, then why waste time on a character that will only appear once every couple of years?

It was a questionable decision in the story structure. Until we see more we can't really judge it but it does seem weird.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
If she doesn't pull him out and he's only home on the weekends, then why waste time on a character that will only appear once every couple of years?

It was a questionable decision in the story structure. Until we see more we can't really judge it but it does seem weird.
The dev may not give you the choice to keep Dylan at the boarding school as Sophia has already mentioned that she wants Dylan back home soon.

Last edited:

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017

And here's my answer to that question... That's a question for L&P. There are a lot of things he's doing that is questionable :cautious:

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
And here's my answer to that question... That's a question for L&P. There are a lot of things he's doing that is questionable :cautious:
The question was always directed at L&P. I just think it will be a huge waste of time/resources if Dylan only ends up going to boarding school for a few days.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Even at boarding school Dylan could appear during the week: we’re overlooking phone sex/zoom sex and who in their right mind would scoff at dozens of renders of Dylan at night, staring into a computer screen which provides the scene’s only illumination? The opportunity to explore chiaroscuro would no doubt be tempting for our dev.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The question was always directed at L&P. I just think it will be a huge waste of time/resources if Dylan only ends up going to boarding school for a few days.
I feel exactly the same way about Larry/prison visit as it could of been done without the 100+renders and was just a huge waste of time/resources for sorting out Sophia's problems.
A long draw out event for some corruption points/sorting out deb and sorting out Aiden or Bennett

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Bane71 and T-oxygen

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Geez I haven't been here in several days and I'm confused af with what we are on about.
It's the usual roundabout:
L&P is infallible; L&P is totally not infallible; too many or not enough side stories/characters; Dylan is/isn't interesting; when is Sophia gonna get gangbanged by the movers/museum boys/guys from the club/Dylan's soccer team; whether Carl or the Mailman or Larry gets her first; Ellie is/isn't whatever; when is the next update and is there gonna be any sex in it.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes