armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

Sophia/Dylan event teaser. Only for you!
Biggest spoiler teaser I posted so far where you can read more than necessary.
I ask you neither to share nor to talk about this teaser on any pirate or forum site! It's just for you. If you wanna talk about it than on my Discord channel in a closed society! If anyone still shares it somewhere in the internet or reveals anything about it, there won't be any "small spoiler" teasers anymore in the future! Which also means none for "hotter content" later in the game!
I doubt many will care that they won't ger teasers for hotter content later in the game.
After all we are talking for 5-6 years, 10 for some routes.Or even more.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
And if we assume that the girl in front of the house is Natalie and Sophia comes back from exercising sweaty, it is only correct to assume that there will be a shower scene. Only this time Natalie will watch Sophia. And Sophai will know that and, according to Natalie's event on the marriage bed, will return the favor.
You can a lot interpret in this picture, you just have to have your imagination. I think that's what teasers like this are for. When I want to see a naked woman I go to fan art.
Yes! I agree.
To me it seems more a teaser for the first event of the 0.150, Nathalie's event.
Sophia has to take a shower and change, so either in the shower or in her bedroom there's a chance that she would notice Nathalie peeking and you have the choice to tease her, a bit like with Sam in the bedroom during the break of the basketball game (the one with Liam, Dylan and Sam).
Of the Sophia/Dylan event it does not say much if not they are confortable with each other. But other than that... hard to say

I think for L&P this is quite revealing (in terms of storyline) because he knows the story and when you give people hints you are always worried to give too much, because for you it's easy to do 1+1. But, knowing that nothing "extreme" happened during the run/exercices, really anything can be speculated, from another massage in the park to, as you said, a moment of connection between them.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Hold on a tick was Nat scheduled to be one of the three events for the update? Thought that was the update after, or is my brain scrambling because of nonsense ensuing the past two days?

roro

May 29, 2017
Not my fault you had no chance to read it, so please scale down on the sarcasmmeter. It would have spared me a couple of your questions, if you had. Was an "interesting" read, I can tell you this much. L&P was literally foaming at the mouth, he truly lost it.

It would be a muddy go and no way most lawyers would go the full way for something like this, but there are further laws covering things in the whole range of §631-650 BGB, teleological approaches of Unsatisfibility §323 BGB or funny teleological approaches of §311 ff BGB, but that goes too deep. Point is, true Mäzenatentum or Sponsoring is regulated differently.
When did I say I didn't read it?
This whole thread is full of false themes, ranging from simple misinterpreted sentences (which is easy, as some of the participants here, including L&P himself are not native English speakers) to straight lies.
I'm not accusing you as one of these, not even sarcastically. I did read his post (and didn't like his tone at all), but I don't remember seeing the "Further hot content" statement. Maybe it's me who misinterpreted his post (no sarcasm here also), that's why I asked for proof.
Why I say it's convenient for you is because your whole theory of (the dev) "said it would be hot" and "Calling this pic hot" is based upon an erased post the dev made in times of anger (which is a shame on his side), and which you remembered contains the statement "Further hot content"... That's a very fragile theory, and when you say, multiple times, that the dev said this spoiler render would be hot, you're actually accusing him as a liar who deliberately tell lies to earn more money.

D

Deleted member 2896487

Hold on a tick was Nat scheduled to be one of the three events for the update? Thought that was the update after, or is my brain scrambling because of nonsense ensuing the past two days?
You are not wrong. Nat event is indeed in the update after the upcoming one. Like everybody said, the teaser seems to be showing the end of the Dylan/Sophia event. Since it looks like Sophia and Dylan went for jogging or to workout I don't know how Dylan/Emma event is gonna branch out of it.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
You are not wrong. Nat event is indeed in the update after the upcoming one. Like everybody said, the teaser seems to be showing the end of the Dylan/Sophia event. Since it looks like Sophia and Dylan went for jogging or to workout I don't know how Dylan/Emma event is gonna branch out of it.
I believe the Dylan/Emma event only occurs if they're dating. So if they are, Dylan and Sophia may not have their scene together or it will be greatly reworked. But I don't think there's any need for the Dylan/Emma event to "branch out" of the Dylan/Sophia event.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
I believe the Dylan/Emma event only occurs if they're dating. So if they are, Dylan and Sophia may not have their scene together or it will be greatly reworked. But I don't think there's any need for the Dylan/Emma event to "branch out" of the Dylan/Sophia event.
Yeah I think Dylan will only able to bang Sophia, Ellie or Emma. Can't imagine all three but possibly two of them? I'd also argue Dylan can bang any of those 3 while also being able to get Patricia.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
It only happens if Sophia ask her to tutor Dylan.
And the Dylan/Sophia event is alternative to that, so they happen at the same time according to your choice.
That makes the idea of Nathalie peeking on Sophia during the shower or while changing a bit more difficult, because in the Emma/Dylan path Sophia don't *need* to change or shower, unless it is told that while they are studying she is e.g. sunbathing. But if I remember correctly, she has to drive her back too.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
When did I say I didn't read it?
This whole thread is full of false themes, ranging from simple misinterpreted sentences (which is easy, as some of the participants here, including L&P himself are not native English speakers) to straight lies.
I'm not accusing you as one of these, not even sarcastically. I did read his post (and didn't like his tone at all), but I don't remember seeing the "Further hot content" statement. Maybe it's me who misinterpreted his post (no sarcasm here also), that's why I asked for proof.
Why I say it's convenient for you is because your whole theory of (the dev) "said it would be hot" and "Calling this pic hot" is based upon an erased post the dev made in times of anger (which is a shame on his side), and which you remembered contains the statement "Further hot content"... That's a very fragile theory, and when you say, multiple times, that the dev said this spoiler render would be hot, you're actually accusing him as a liar who deliberately tell lies to earn more money.
I would not accuse L&P of lying per se, but of telling tall tales to gain more patrons slinking by on the fact that hotness is to a certain extent PoV. Personally I even expected the new pic to be this lame and never considered asking for it, unlike some other members. There is the precedent of the "First Big Teaser", which definitely was announced as hot and a great spoiler and what happened?
We got the pic of Sophia and Alyssa bumping into each other during shopping! A totally harmless and common event over the world, about as hot as a Magnum icecream fresh from the fridge. And the spoiler-effect was equally close to zero, nothing more than knowing Alyssa would be back again.
It should have been clear to all back then at the latest, that you cannot fully trust anything he says or take it with a whole cup of salt.

As for the new pic, while we can discuss how strongly it was advertised as hot in the end, the fact remains that L&P provenly massively exaggerated the spoiler content! So my argumentation still stands.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Yeah I think Dylan will only able to bang Sophia, Ellie or Emma. Can't imagine all three but possibly two of them? I'd also argue Dylan can bang any of those 3 while also being able to get Patricia.
no you forget amber and Marie.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Hello guys, i haven't played since nearly 7 months, do you think should i wait for the new update or should just play?
I'm confused, have you played the game already? If you have then just wait for the next update in 2 to 4 weeks. If you haven't played the game, then I say start right now so that you can see how much/little is added by the next update.

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes