nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
What do you think of this opinion? I warn you, it's the opinion of a professional

Brilliant tactical move by L&P. Release a Teaser then start up an in house fight where everyone's pointing Guns at one another like Reservoir Dogs by leaking the image yourself and pointing fingers at the most vocal fans who are doubting him the most.

.... Meanwhile back at the Ranch... everyone's stopped talking about how slow the update is etc. :sneaky:

True genius ;)

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
How Patreon is perceived by some people isn't relevant here. I know, from my own experience, just as everyone else here, how hard resisting immediate pleasure can be (hope it's the right english phrase). The fact this month 30$ patrons get a teaser doesn't mean this teaser is for sale for 30$. If you think it does, then how can you explain the 30$ patronage some patrons payed for the last 4-5 months? What did they get in return? If one can't help himself but get a quick fix in the form of an image teaser and pays 30$ to get it - that's his fault.

I don't remember L&P refers this teaser as hot. can you find it, because when you say it (multiple times), people believe it's true, and I totally agree that if he did hype this teaser as a hot one - that would have been misleading to say the least. As far as I can tell, he never even hyped this teaser, except in a post for his already 30$ Patrons, but not as hot, it was "hyped" as a spoiler - ie in what can be deducted from it...
Actually it is relevant how Patreon is perceived. Pardon me, but it is not just "some" people who perceive Patreon the same kind of marketplace Kickstarter or SubStar are, but the majority who know of it.
It is not even questioned that there is a "market lite" situation on patreon! As for the high end patreons of the various games, those are mostly patrons in the old mold, but they are a distinct minority on any project.

As for the hot content, L&P himself implied it. He threatened to remove "further hot content" from teasers and the game itself, if the pic would be leaked or even discussed here. "Further hot content" means argumentum e contrario that the spoiler in question has to contain hot content for it to be a threat of removing future hot content beyond that spoiler. It is completely senseless to threaten to remove stuff not even included in the spoiler, so hot content in addition to a mega spoiling of storylines he boldheaded should be in there. He failed to deliver both! That pic is neither hot nor does it spoil much of any type of storyline in the game.

Reactions: Toushiro

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Honestly, I think that this preview image offers a lot of possibilities for Dylan. I guess, Nahalie is waiting to enter the house to do her work (using her adequate work outfit) which should give Dylan (not Sam) some new perspectives on working life itself ... ;)

I guess, the combination of this three has a lot of potential to finally give the story some progress, but I think the event will end up relatively mild. L&P's previews usually seem to the hint on more than he ultimately delivers.

At the same time, it has to be said that Dylan really needs to make some progress in his story compared to his sister. So maybe, ... he will get to see something more than just naked skin this time ... or not ...:ROFLMAO:
Dylan definitely needs to take a few steps forward. At least come close to Ellie's level.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Something tells me our balls will be of a certain color when we play the update
No because you shouldn't expect anything but slight story progress. This update was never supposed to be significant, the story it tells is literally just a bridge to what was supposed to be the next substantial update. Do not go into this update expecting something super sexy. It's why all of the effort for this update has been mindblowing, we already know that nothing happens.

roro

May 29, 2017
Actually it is relevant how Patreon is perceived. Pardon me, but it is not just "some" people who perceive Patreon the same kind of marketplace Kickstarter or SubStar are, but the majority who know of it.
It is not even questioned that there is a "market lite" situation on patreon! As for the high end patreons of the various games, those are mostly patrons in the old mold, but they are a distinct minority on any project.

As for the hot content, L&P himself implied it. He threatened to remove "further hot content" from teasers and the game itself, if the pic would be leaked or even discussed here. "Further hot content" means argumentum e contrario that the spoiler in question has to contain hot content for it to be a threat of removing future hot content beyond that spoiler. It is completely senseless to threaten to remove stuff not even included in the spoiler, so hot content in addition to a mega spoiling of storylines he boldheaded should be in there. He failed to deliver both! That pic is neither hot nor does it spoil much of any type of storyline in the game.
Read it again here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nowhere does it say "Further hot content".
If it's from somewhere else - please show it.

And about the perception of Patreon. We both know it's not a marketplace. We can maybe call it a "kind of a marketplace" like you did, but only when the payment is done with every release, and not monthly (as in this case) otherwise it just isn't, nor it is advertised as one. We can agree to not agree here...

Reactions: Ekzar
Jun 28, 2020
No because you shouldn't expect anything but slight story progress. This update was never supposed to be significant, the story it tells is literally just a bridge to what was supposed to be the next substantial update. Do not go into this update expecting something super sexy. It's why all of the effort for this update has been mindblowing, we already know that nothing happens.
L&P promised a couple of extremely hot moments :D

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
L&P promised a couple of extremely hot moments :D
And you believe that?

There will be a couple suggestive moments, some flirting, and maybe some nudity (Natalie seems like the best bet), but "hot"? No. We need to calibrate our expectations for what this update is, an overly elaborate filler episode before the evening's main events. Sophia will look great in her leather bodysuit, but don't expect anything too wild from it.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Read it again here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nowhere does it say "Further hot content".
If it's from somewhere else - please show it.

And about the perception of Patreon. We both know it's not a marketplace. We can maybe call it a "kind of a marketplace" like you did, but only when the payment is done with every release, and not monthly (as in this case) otherwise it just isn't, nor it is advertised as one. We can agree to not agree here...
Chummer, I cannot repost the stuff the moderators removed!:FacePalm: L&P stated/threatened in it clearly that "further hot content" would be removed from teasers, spoilers and the game itself, if the pic would be leaked or just discussed here! As said, further hot content can only be removed if the spoiler has some of it itself!

As for Patreon we really should agree to disagree, since your argument is not valid from a contract law perspective. § 145 ff BGB Invitatio ad offerendum and "2 übereinstimmende Willenserklärungen" (2 consensual declarations of intention) means a contract is closed. In this case it would be considered a service contract § 631 ff BGB. Pure patronage would be handled differently, but as said we should agree to disagree.

Last edited:
Jun 28, 2020
And you believe that?

There will be a couple suggestive moments, some flirting, and maybe some nudity (Natalie seems like the best bet), but "hot"? No. We need to calibrate our expectations for what this update is, an overly elaborate filler episode before the evening's main events. Sophia will look great in her leather bodysuit, but don't expect anything too wild from it.
We don't know anything about work 1 - 2, why there are so many renderers, of course we won't fuck around there, and we don't know Aiden's task... :)

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
What grudges? You can do whatever you want. I am not an L&P, I can easily ignore you and people like you. I just feel sorry for him and it is unpleasant for what you are doing in relation to him.
Just a note I have already ignored the miscreant and it has cleaned up this thread immeasurably.:):ROFLMAO:

roro

May 29, 2017
Chummer, I cannot repost the stuff the moderators removed!:FacePalm: L&P stated/threatened in it clearly that "further hot content" would be removed from teasers, spoilers and the game itself, if the pic would be leaked or just discussed here! As said, further hot content can only be removed if the spoiler has some of it itself!
How convenient...

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 462 Votes