t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I can't tell the difference. All three used leverage to pressure Sophia into sexually compelling events. The fact that Morello has the audacity to claim his blackmail as a favor is just especially bold.

Ultimately, however, I am not interested in which of these actions would be legally punishable in reality. I just want to say that there are clearly too many side stories in AWAM that are frighteningly similar. From my point of view, it would have been more believable to just have one villain in the story.

Also, the same goes for the colleagues in the school, whether principal, teacher or janitor, all seem to behave hostile and sexually threatening towards Sophia.

View attachment 1221917 View attachment 1221918 View attachment 1221919
Just a thought. Hit me just now looking at the Bennett picture. Sophia is perfectly poised and within the concepts of self defense to provide Bennett a coffee facial. Just sayin a missed opportunity. ;):coffee:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
I'll have a closer look at Project Myriam. See what it is like. Thanks.

I thought the female MC in "The Office" was a bitt too overdeveloped for my tastes. Felt a bit too much of a slutty bimbo to keep the young kids interested rather than an attempt at more realistic portrayal of a female MC. If you enjoy it, then fair enough, but to my personal tastes.
Are you crazy? The office & Project Myriam are 2 great female protagonist games & the dev of Myriam is a huge AWAM fan that’s why he made his own copy cause he got tired of waiting for updates, so he updates his game monthly

Reactions: Far Autumn

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Wait, are you suggesting these renders weren't needed? I'm pretty sure L&P has insisted on more than several occasions that there are no unneeded renders in the game.
I believe that scene is required for the bonus storyline. It's Sophia rushing to the dental appointment that makes her forget to remind Dylan to lock the door. Hence traumatising Ellie, etc.

Reactions: Old Dog

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Seriously, I don't understand the hype over Sophia. I mean the woman doesn't have that great of a body or a very beautiful face. Okay she kinda has a nice and pretty ordinary body with okay tits and all but she doesn't come close to Gail in "the office" and her appearance. That's a hell of a body and good looking gal! But somehow the dev has succeeded to create a personality for Sophia that is so fu..ng sexy and enthralling that you just get sucked into this story anyway. And those half closed eyes turns me on too LOL. So I guess she is very sexy despite not having a top notch body. God job Dev not many of your colleagues have succeeded making a sexy woman without a killer body. If you just could come out with more than 3 updates a year it would be a wonderful and complete game because this waiting is killing me so that I have to find other good games that satisfy my imagination LOL.
Hype comes from the story & its' many possible & existing permutations, not all of it from Sophia or other characters. At first I thought you must be joking about Sophia not having that great a body but if you like Gail from The Office, that explains it. Everything concerning attractiveness is subjective. So, one view is as valid as another. I preferred Sophia before her breasts expanded. She was in perfect proportion at the start of the tale, now she's top-heavy.

Gail looks artificial, probably the result of silicon. Certainly she would face difficulties if she wanted to travel by air because pressure at some altitudes can cause silicon breasts to burst, meaning that she might be stopped from flying. Airlines don't want to be accused of not taking proper precautions to avoid this. I'm not making this up, it's real. Regardless of that, I took one look at Gail & decided not to bother with The Office. I like my pixel women to come with some semblance of reality. [Yes, I know such women exist but they tend to be creations of cosmetic surgery, which for me is a massive turn-off].

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
I believe that scene is required for the bonus storyline. It's Sophia rushing to the dental appointment that makes her forget to remind Dylan to lock the door. Hence traumatising Ellie, etc.
Right, so completely unnecessary renders: Sophia could just forget to tell Dylan to lock the door, full stop.
(edit): This is a thread I've pulled on a few times to varying success: L&P, both in-game and when "defending" himself on this forum, has an unhealthy affinity for over explaining everything, over rationalizing things, but it rarely, if ever, turns out to be substantiated or make any sense.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SubtleHustle
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes