Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Today Aiden is a dangerous criminal who'll put your house on the line in a night, tomorrow he's a reliable guy you can go for a ride with.
It's true and can happen in a VN
Aiden is a petty criminal who does petty crimes so the only threat from him is the tasks Sophia is doing for him.
That is also why the police cannot do anything against him because his crimes are petty

Last edited:
Reactions: ancienregimele

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I think it would be bad for both of them if it came out that they both had sex with there mom, the social stigma connected with it.
They maybe seen by people also texts/internet
But these events are so far in the future that for the moment I believe they will ever really be told.

I'm more excited about the next event in which Liam will play a role. The next meeting with Morello. What will he suggest and how will Liam and Sophia deal with it? What consequences could it have? At the moment, this development seems to me to have a major impact on the relationship between the two. Something that both of them cannot hide from each other.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
But these events are so far in the future that for the moment I believe they will ever really be told.

I'm more excited about the next event in which Liam will play a role. The next meeting with Morello. What will he suggest and how will Liam and Sophia deal with it? What consequences could it have? At the moment, this development seems to me to have a major impact on the relationship between the two. Something that both of them cannot hide from each other.
I agree with you and Liam should have to pay a price for his stupidity,whether he will not remains to be seen.

Last edited:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I agree with you and Liam should have to pay a price for his stupidity,whether he will not remains to be seen.
Off topic: if the events where better balanced ,each character has a round the same number of events then maybe we would not have to wait such a long time for certain events to happen.
Please do not use the word "WAIT"! Then we have the discussion here about L & P's work ethic again.

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
Speaking of the fact that L&P does not always reveal the erotic and sexual potential of some scenes, I want to note that L&P scenes with a Lesbian orientation work much better!
In the game at the moment, it is the lesbian scene, in my opinion, the most successful, beautiful, sexy and hot!

I say this:
View attachment 1220932

I guess, the difference lies mainly in the advance in progress that Ellie has over Dylan with Sophia. It will be interesting to see if Dylan can catch up with the next update.

Reactions: Bane71 and Wedstone

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Aiden is a petty criminal who does petty crimes so the only threat from him is the tasks Sophia is doing for him.
That is also why the police cannot do anything against him because his crimes are petty
Actually, if he assaulted Dylan and Zac (proof exists and the principal seems to indicate it is not the first time). Then he can be charged with that crime (Assault and Battery). Some localities Assault is a verbal threat while Battery is the actual physical attack. In other localities either action constitutes the entirety of the crime Assault and Battery. This is not petty. It can easily be moved to a felony level and often is when underage victims are involved. Further charges of child abuse etc, would just compound the issue. If he is 18 (Possibly even 16 or 17 depending on the DA) he gets charged as an adult. Especially, in the environment post several high profile school events that have occurred (RL). Does not matter about Uncle Dick. The Police and Child Protective Services could make poor Dick's head spin. Aiden would get a new temp address. Liam (future corporate CEO and Karl (Mr Money Bags himself) would have significant influence in the ears of the higher ups in those agencies. Don't waste time with the Beat cops Go straight to the Chief (Needs donations to be reelected) and the local Bureaucrat head honcho. If that were the route taken he would be sweet cheeks (cough, cough) for a bit.

While I completely agree he is petty, a bully. L&P chose to make this some Gordian knot that Sophia cannot unravel. That is his plot device. Does not necessarily reflect the reality that can be imposed.:coffee:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Actually, if he assaulted Dylan and Zac (proof exists and the principal seems to indicate it is not the first time). Then he can be charged with that crime (Assault and Battery). Some localities Assault is a verbal threat while Battery is the actual physical attack. In other localities either action constitutes the entirety of the crime Assault and Battery. This is not petty. It can easily be moved to a felony level and often is when underage victims are involved. Further charges of child abuse etc, would just compound the issue. If he is 18 (Possibly even 16 or 17 depending on the DA) he gets charged as an adult. Especially, in the environment post several high profile school events that have occurred (RL). Does not matter about Uncle Dick. The Police and Child Protective Services could make poor Dick's head spin. Aiden would get a new temp address. Liam (future corporate CEO and Karl (Mr Money Bags himself) would have significant influence in the ears of the higher ups in those agencies. Don't waste time with the Beat cops Go straight to the Chief (Needs donations to be reelected) and the local Bureaucrat head honcho. If that were the route taken he would be sweet cheeks (cough, cough) for a bit.

While I completely agree he is petty, a bully. L&P chose to make this some Gordian knot that Sophia cannot unravel. That is his plot device. Does not necessarily reflect the reality that can be imposed.:coffee:
This is where the confusion can exist since the twist was removed.
Dylan and Zac where never assaulted by Aiden as it was part of the deal made up between the three of them.
So the only proof we may have is what the principal says he has been told

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Aiden is not so much a bully as an ordinary heterosexual teenager. He has a girlfriend of the same age and a group of friends. If you look at the situation from a different angle, it may turn out that Aiden is fighting against the pervert Dylan and the sociopathic manipulator Sam. :WutFace:
So Aiden is Sophia's guardian angel interesting idea

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
If it's so simple, why are there so many bullies in schools ?
I would say that all varies by the attention the PARENTS give to the situation. [I remember my Dad saying something about a hot poker and the other guy's Dad's ass. Pretty sure that would have other repercussions.] I did not say it was simple but, that is the path. Most parents at best call the police and get a beat cop who is not the least interested in a kids dust up. More domestic issues that they always get in trouble for. A hornets nest especially in today's environment. How many parents can count a rich Uncle Carl to help out. And most schools do not want the bad publicity so they try to push the issue away. Covering it with bureaucratic bs to hide what they can do. Suspension and or expulsion are actually fairly easy to achieve especially when violence is the problem. Schools are terrified that the lawyers will make them shell out huge $s to defend the action or the insurance costs. That is how you get the festering of issues and then the next school tragedy.

Parents without adequate knowledge are easily deflected and they then feel helpless. What can they do? The easy answer, if they can afford it, is lawyer up with the goal of seriously screwing the bureaucrats. It is amazing how fast those public servants move when that happens. [Personal experience. I dealt with a troublesome bureaucrat who was ignoring my requests to solve an issue. He responded in thirty minutes to the email where I copied my lawyer. My lawyer took no actions. Just the knowledge a lawyer was now aware moved doofus off his butt and solved the issue.] Other options are take it public with a local news source (Ugh the family publicity is where this gets painful). Or just make yourself the face of every school board meeting. (A free press and you force the people in charge to answer painful questions.

None of these are simple or EASY. However, I have no problem doing it for my family and yes I have helped friends out as well.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes