xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Found it. It's in the day 19 GW event when Sophia tells Liam she has a surprise for him.
Python:
show aday19_Surprising_Liam_at_work 15 with Dissolve(0.25)
s "Oh, wait! I almost forgot!"
s "I have a little surprise for you!"
l "Don't tell me you got someone else here for a threesome!"
l "Who is it?"
l "Is it our hot new maid?"
s "No, not a threesome, silly!"
Which btw happens only if Sophia does not wear the sexy dress before Liam arrives.
Dunno if it is a hint or just a joke, for sure we know that since day 1 he "noticed" her:
Python:
s "You seemed to really like her, eh? I mean Nathalie."
l "What makes you say that?"
s "Darling, we've been married almost 19 years now, and I know that look on your face when you think someone's hot!"
s "I hope I won't have to worry about letting her work here *grin*!"
l "Don't talk rubbish! You know I'd never cheat on you, darling! It's just... I didn't expect such an attractive young college student!"
l "She absolutely doesn't fit the stereotype of... well, the typical maid."
s "And what do you think a typical maid looks like?"
l "Well... definitely not like her!"
l "I mean, seriously! She could easily be a model!"
s "Well, maybe you can find her a job in your company, then!"
l "Even though we're already overcrowded with beautiful models, I'm sure that she'd find some opportunities there!"
s "Actually, that was a joke! I'm not sure I could find another maid like her any time soon *ha-ha*! But maybe it could be an option for her in the future."
The other thing, but again splitting hairs here, why the choice to have this talk only if Sophia is not already wearing the dress, whose purpose seems to be to set up future events with the boss?
Could it be that in the GW there could be a threesome with Nathalie OR something with the boss (whatever it is)?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Which btw happens only if Sophia does not wear the sexy dress before Liam arrives.
Dunno if it is a hint or just a joke, for sure we know that since day 1 he "noticed" her:
Python:
s "Darling, we've been married almost 19 years now, and I know that look on your face when you think someone's hot!"
l "Don't talk rubbish! You know I'd never cheat on you, darling! It's just... I didn't expect such an attractive young college student!"
l "Even though we're already overcrowded with beautiful models, I'm sure that she'd find some opportunities there!"
s "Actually, that was a joke! I'm not sure I could find another maid like her any time soon *ha-ha*! But maybe it could be an option for her in the future."
The other thing, but again splitting hairs here, why the choice to have this talk only if Sophia is not already wearing the dress, whose purpose seems to be to set up future events with the boss?
Could it be that in the GW there could be a threesome with Nathalie OR something with the boss (whatever it is)?
This is one of the reasons that at time I find the dev so annoying, I mean he drops vague hints and then goes nuts when people start speculating about what may happen,if he would just lighten up on the hints.
There was also a vague hint concerning the prison that if Liam had sex with Sophia on certain dates certain dialog would not happen

Reactions: hzjujk and Bane71

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Just imagine, we would have already played in the update.... mmmmm And there are such scenes) :love::PogChamp:
If L&P had stuck to the plan with 8 - 10 week updates, we'd already be playing the v.150 update.
Python:
Put yourself in Liam's shoes. Would you rather have a threesome with a hot 19-year old college girl or an old white guy? I suspect the choice is only there for the sake of having a choice.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
This is one of the reasons that at time I find the dev so annoying, I mean he drops vague hints and then goes nuts when people start speculating about what may happen,if he would just lighten up on the hints.
There was also a vague hint concerning the prison that if Liam had sex with Sophia on certain dates certain dialog would not happen
This is also one of the things that makes dev so annoying to me, but not for the reasons you specify. While in theory, it's great that L&P offers so many different possibilities and permutations, I question whether this story benefits from this many fine-tuned story branches?

I don't think it's much of an exaggeration to predict a scenario where if A,B,C choices were taken and Sophia wears the sexy dress, then Liam and Sophia have fun with Nathalie but Liam doesn't get to taste or penetrate Nathalie, but if A,C,D choices were made and not B and not sexy dress, then they have fun with Nathalie where Liam penetrates Nathalie while Nathalie munches Sophia.

The granularity with which each event can cause ripple effects and more branches, whether it be simply different dialogue within the same scenes, or different activities (i.e., more renders of the same scene) within an event, means every update and every event has multiple threads of dialogue and multiple different actions and reactions => increased development time.

While I totally agree that these fine-tuned branches are "nice to have" - very nice, in fact - elements within the VN, I have to question they are "need to have" elements. I think the story and events would be satisfying regardless of whether we got one version and not another.

It is the supposition that all of these renders and lengthy scripts are needed to tell the story that I find so grating, because the reality is all the renders and extra pages of script are only "needed" because L&P is trying to tell a huge number of different stories at the same time.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
This is also one of the things that makes dev so annoying to me, but not for the reasons you specify. While in theory, it's great that L&P offers so many different possibilities and permutations, I question whether this story benefits from this many fine-tuned story branches?

I don't think it's much of an exaggeration to predict a scenario where if A,B,C choices were taken and Sophia wears the sexy dress, then Liam and Sophia have fun with Nathalie but Liam doesn't get to taste or penetrate Nathalie, but if A,C,D choices were made and not B and not sexy dress, then they have fun with Nathalie where Liam penetrates Nathalie while Nathalie munches Sophia.

The granularity with which each event can cause ripple effects and more branches, whether it be simply different dialogue within the same scenes, or different activities (i.e., more renders of the same scene) within an event, means every update and every event has multiple threads of dialogue and multiple different actions and reactions => increased development time.

While I totally agree that these fine-tuned branches are "nice to have" - very nice, in fact - elements within the VN, I have to question they are "need to have" elements. I think the story and events would be satisfying regardless of whether we got one version and not another.

It is the supposition that all of these renders and lengthy scripts are needed to tell the story that I find so grating, because the reality is all the renders and extra pages of script are only "needed" because L&P is trying to tell a huge number of different stories at the same time.
So put another way, what needs to be in the base game for it to make sense, and what could be handled in DLC later?

DLC seems to be something L&P is considering (I think he's going to add "Coach Sophia" that way), so this might be a way to get back to 8 - 10 week updates.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
So put another way, what needs to be in the base game for it to make sense, and what could be handled in DLC later?

DLC seems to be something L&P is considering (I think he's going to add "Coach Sophia" that way), so this might be a way to get back to 8 - 10 week updates.
We can hope, but I don't think it's likely.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I do support Liam, even with all his faults, but does he deserve what Sophia will be doing to him or the family?
No, he doesn't deserve this right now. He's a little too focused on himself, but at the end of the game he'll think he's in the 5th circle of hell.
The only question is the developer dare to visualize this marriage drama as well as the 3rd Aiden Task? And will not everyone then complain again about the waste of resources? :D

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
No, he doesn't deserve this right now. He's a little too focused on himself, but at the end of the game he'll think he's in the 5th circle of hell.
The only question is the developer dare to visualize this marriage drama as well as the 3rd Aiden Task? And will not everyone then complain again about the waste of resources? :D
A lot of people will probably not agree with me on this but Sophia should lose everything job/house/husband/kids/career and possibly jail time.
Dark ending :Liam finds out and goes nut he then drives off in a rage crashes the car and dies with Sophia's children blaming her and her past events catch up with her.
Also how bad would Liam look,even though he knew nothing about it,when/if it comes out that his wife had sex with certain boys?Not a good image for a C.E.O

Last edited:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
A lot of people will probably not agree with me on this but Sophia should lose everything job/house/husband/kids/career and possibly jail time.
Dark ending :Liam finds out and goes nut he then drives off in a rage crashes the car and dies with Sophia's children blaming her and her past events catch up with her.
Yes, that would be consistent. If we players wanted to avoid that, the game might end on day 25 for us. I would like to experience this self-discipline.

Reactions: Old Dog

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Also how bad would Liam look,even though he knew nothing about it,when/if it comes out that his wife had sex with certain boys?Not a good image for a C.E.O
What if Elli and Dylan had sex with her? The two of them don't get very far with accusations.

But these events are so far in the future that for the moment I believe they will ever really be told.

I'm more excited about the next event in which Liam will play a role. The next meeting with Morello. What will he suggest and how will Liam and Sophia deal with it? What consequences could it have? At the moment, this development seems to me to have a major impact on the relationship between the two. Something that both of them cannot hide from each other.

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Today Aiden is a dangerous criminal who'll put your house on the line in a night, tomorrow he's a reliable guy you can go for a ride with.
It's true and can happen in a VN

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
What if Elli and Dylan had sex with her? The two of them don't get very far with accusations.
I think it would be bad for both of them if it came out that they both had sex with there mom, the social stigma connected with it.
They maybe seen by people also texts/internet

Reactions: ancienregimele
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes