Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Guys, are you not tired of "deleting" unnecessary characters ?!
View attachment 1221241

Stop it! How can?
Considering I suspect Neil to be doing "bad things" to little precious Jules, "deleting" him is easy. Preferable with a bullet between the eyes.

We already know that Bennett/Neil could very well disappear and the museum boys as well.
Tyler/kevin/morello/Larry could very well disappear as well once there corruption paths are completed so the cast will shrink over time
Tyler/Kevin/Brayden may have already disappeared since they're not needed anymore

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Considering I suspect Neil to be doing "bad things" to little precious Jules, "deleting" him is easy. Preferable with a bullet between the eyes.
little precious is cute.,I really like the way that she is shy and not so confident in herself and how she expresses her gratitude to Sophia for helping her.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

Tyler/Kevin/Brayden may have already disappeared since they're not needed anymore
I think that Tyler may pop up again

Reactions: Far Autumn

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I think that Tyler may pop up again
If he does, it's likely the Logan branch of the Ellie route, and not until playable day 21 (since that has 3 Ellie events, and is a Saturday)

Which may well depend on whether or not Ellie tells Logan that she's actually Sophia's daughter. And Logan's reaction to Ellie's relationship with Jules. Ellie has already said she might dump Logan if he gets in the way of it.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
If he does, it's likely the Logan branch of the Ellie route, and not until playable day 21 (since that has 3 Ellie events, and is a Saturday)

Which may well depend on whether or not Ellie tells Logan that she's actually Sophia's daughter. And Logan's reaction to Ellie's relationship with Jules. Ellie has already said she might dump Logan if he gets in the way of it.
Or Logan pressures Ellie into having sex with him and Ellie confesses to being a virgin so Logan brags to everybody that he took Ellie's virginity and Ellie tell Sophia.
Sophia could deal with it or will Dylan's self defence come into play?All of this is speculation.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
I made some simulations. 2 options:
1. to fondle her but without undressing .
2. he's got his hand under her clothes.
Quick (genuine) question on #1, just for clarification: did you mean "fondle her, but without undressing" or "fondle her butt without undressing"?

• Haha
Reactions: nexer

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
If we're talking about axing characters, I don't see much point in Neil. If we got rid of him, Alyssa and Amber could be merged, as well as Sam and Zac. And without Neil, it would also make future Dylan/Amber events far more plausible.

And all of the college guys - Logan, Kevin, Tyler, Brayden, Jason and Haru. Logan only needs to be mentioned in passing, much like Aaron is now. A threat in the background.
I agree. L&P needs to be focused. He has so many options he needs to bring some clarity and increase update pace. I believe his skills as an artist and story teller would be enhanced if he removed the chaff, as you say 'in the background' through some conversation maybe and presented his story at higher rates. The ability to generate interest and shut down the nay sayers would be a two for one. Hmmmm, did I sound like Bane there? Hmmmm.;):LOL:

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
wouldnothitit.jpg
Seriously, I don't understand the hype over Sophia. I mean the woman doesn't have that great of a body or a very beautiful face. Okay she kinda has a nice and pretty ordinary body with okay tits and all but she doesn't come close to Gail in "the office" and her appearance. That's a hell of a body and good looking gal! But somehow the dev has succeeded to create a personality for Sophia that is so fu..ng sexy and enthralling that you just get sucked into this story anyway. And those half closed eyes turns me on too LOL. So I guess she is very sexy despite not having a top notch body. God job Dev not many of your colleagues have succeeded making a sexy woman without a killer body. If you just could come out with more than 3 updates a year it would be a wonderful and complete game because this waiting is killing me so that I have to find other good games that satisfy my imagination LOL.
And we wonder why women have body-image struggles. When Sophia is "ordinary", Jesus Christ.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes