Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
Probably Karl, Patricia and Sophia will spend some time together on the island, where he invited Sophia and Liam. Sofia said that Liam was unlikely to agree, and if the three of them were there without children, then, in contrast to the event in Karl's house, when Patricia invited Sofia to swim topless, on the island everything might start with topless bathing.
Karl will definitely take off his shorts and if he is well built and impresses Sophia, then who knows what will happen there ...?
Other thing to go with your island idea. With Carl being the "James Bond of drug crime" he does know where all the best deserted islands are. Not only having access to sea planes, Probably using one of his Yachts for some extended vacation time would be beneficial and full of opportunities. Big warning here is to stay away from Carl's stash. The bigger regret over death would be blacking out or forgetting what happened on this adventure. ;)

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I don't think Patricia is consciously working towards Sophia having sex with Carl in order to be free herself afterwards. It will be a fatasy but not a plan. There won't be four sex either because Liam would see it as a personal loss if Carl had sex with Sophia. In addition, Patricia is sexually interested in Sophia and I cannot remember any of Patricia's comments in which she described Liam as attractive. I can imagine a threesome (Sophia / Patricia / Carl) but it has absolutely no priority in my game.
In general, Sophia is the only one who cares about Liam. Liam seems to be a total outside party within the family without even noticing it (at least that's how L&P writes it).
I don't see that Patricia will become a moral authority at some point, which prevents Sophia from continuing on the dark path. To do this, Sophia would have to open up to her and tell her about her and the family's problems. I don't even see it in the beginning at the moment. And the more tasks Sophia fulfills, for example on behalf of Aiden, the more difficult it will be to explain the current status to Patricia, the possible balancing act between lust and self-disgust.

Reactions: nexer

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I'm bored with lesbian scenes. Want to see Sam bang Sophia first at least, then she can go fuck dogs for all I care.
I can understand that. Although the developers often manage to make the approach of two women erotic, the sex scenes that follow are often just mechanical and bloodless. But I can't say why that is almost always the case.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Speaking of the fact that L&P does not always reveal the erotic and sexual potential of some scenes, I want to note that L&P scenes with a Lesbian orientation work much better!
In the game at the moment, it is the lesbian scene, in my opinion, the most successful, beautiful, sexy and hot!

I say this:
View attachment 1220932
Also happens to be the closest to an actual threesome so far, although Sophia says was a one-off.

Sorry, could you list the options for threesome sex that seem plausible to you?
You are an advanced user, so your opinion is valuable and very interesting.
If Sophia goes back on it being a one-off, then Sophia/Ellie/Julia. Seems to be the point of the Vicky event, but possibly Sophia/Vicky/DeShithead. Sophia/Patricia/Carl, since that doesn't break Patricia's rule. And then on the GW route, Sophia/Nathlie/Liam.

In terms of purely speculative, I wonder about the possibility of Emma/Marie/Dylan, since if you're on the Emma route, she's kissed Sophia, and Marie certainly isn't averse to attention from Sophia and Dylan, so is likely both Emma and Marie are at least bi-curious. And can both be pursuing Dylan at the same time, so this would be Dylan's best bet at a threesome.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I don't think Patricia is consciously working towards Sophia having sex with Carl in order to be free herself afterwards. It will be a fatasy but not a plan. There won't be four sex either because Liam would see it as a personal loss if Carl had sex with Sophia. In addition, Patricia is sexually interested in Sophia and I cannot remember any of Patricia's comments in which she described Liam as attractive. I can imagine a threesome (Sophia / Patricia / Carl) but it has absolutely no priority in my game.
In general, Sophia is the only one who cares about Liam. Liam seems to be a total outside party within the family without even noticing it (at least that's how L&P writes it).
I don't see that Patricia will become a moral authority at some point, which prevents Sophia from continuing on the dark path. To do this, Sophia would have to open up to her and tell her about her and the family's problems. I don't even see it in the beginning at the moment. And the more tasks Sophia fulfills, for example on behalf of Aiden, the more difficult it will be to explain the current status to Patricia, the possible balancing act between lust and self-disgust.
I would also add that Sophia asks for help and tells them about Dylan's problems when she refuses Aiden's tasks. This route opens up the possibility of a threesome between them.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Also happens to be the closest to an actual threesome so far, although Sophia says was a one-off.

If Sophia goes back on it being a one-off, then Sophia/Ellie/Julia. Seems to be the point of the Vicky event, but possibly Sophia/Vicky/DeShithead. Sophia/Patricia/Carl, since that doesn't break Patricia's rule. And then on the GW route, Sophia/Nathlie/Liam.

In terms of purely speculative, I wonder about the possibility of Emma/Marie/Dylan, since if you're on the Emma route, she's kissed Sophia, and Marie certainly isn't averse to attention from Sophia and Dylan, so is likely both Emma and Marie are at least bi-curious. And can both be pursuing Dylan at the same time, so this would be Dylan's best bet at a threesome.
Thanks, very interesting.

But don't you think that threesomes are possible in the format: Liam, his boss and Sophia, Liam, Neil and Sophia, or a couple of young guys and Sophia?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
What I meant with slow burn is that MC will do the same steps with almost everyone.
First some underwear, then breasts, then naked, etc.
I must have missed the "almost" part of that when you mentioned it before.
I'm bored with lesbian scenes. Want to see Sam bang Sophia first at least, then she can go fuck dogs for all I care.
Then be prepared for a long wait, with her first "bang" not until playable day 19, and there's no indication yet as to who it might be, let alone if it's Sam. Could even be Ellie, since she has two events that day. Sam hasn't even got a kiss yet, has he?

Either way, playable day 19 is likely around 7 years away, possibly longer

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I have said more than once that the erotic, sexual potential in some scenes of the game is completely insufficiently revealed!

For example, the entire pool chicken fight scene focuses on Dylan and Amber.
:coffee:
As if Sophia had never felt Sam's cock on her buttocks and as if his touching her was completely normal! No reaction from Sam and Sophia.

I believe that on the part of L&P this is the wrong approach and it is far from reality. After all, Sam's closeness behind Sophia's back actually resulted in Sam getting an erection, not to mention touching her shoulder, thigh, and stomach!

View attachment 1220867

Edit: Also, I get the impression that during this scene Sam looks much larger than before.
This is somehow repulsive.
I think the view is a little off because he is sitting on his 'banana', his legs appear to be straight and Sophia's legs appear to be bent/flexed. He is also not a good swimmer so they are in the shallow end. Sophia has always been taller than Sam. This are mere conjectures. We really have no idea where L&P will take these many possibilities.

Note:I have now read nearly two pages with lots of conjectures on the story and wondering where it will end up. Some very interesting concepts. It is so much more relaxing than the acrimony of before.:):coffee:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020

But don't you think that threesomes are possible in the format: Liam, his boss and Sophia, Liam, Neil and Sophia, or a couple of young guys and Sophia?
Curiously, I can't even imagine Liam in a threesome (MMF). Certainly Natalie / Sophia / Liam but Sophia / Liam and his current boss? Sophia will have to do a lot of convincing for this. And yet it will primarily be Sophia who will be open to this kind of sexual game. It seems so far, too, that Liam will follow with a tortured face in these matters in the future. I suspect that this will also be the reason that the GW route can end in a total catastrophe for the marriage of the two.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I think the view is a little off because he is sitting on his 'banana', his legs appear to be straight and Sophia's legs appear to be bent/flexed. He is also not a good swimmer so they are in the shallow end. Sophia has always been taller than Sam. This are mere conjectures. We really have no idea where L&P will take these many possibilities.

Note:I have now read nearly two pages with lots of conjectures on the story and wondering where it will end up. Some very interesting concepts. It is so much more relaxing than the acrimony of before.:):coffee:
If we recall the details of this scene of Sophia and Sam, then we remember that Sam wanted to tell Sophia about something intimate, but stopped at what he would tell her another time. Sem also agreed with Sofia that in the near future they will conduct another lesson in learning to play the guitar.
I guess it's day 14 and given that Sam's concert is on day 13. At the concert, there is probably something going on between Sophia and Sam, which will be interrupted by Ellie and Patricia. Therefore, Sofia's guitar lesson the next day promises to be very hot!

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

Nope. Remember that while Liam "doesn't believe in jealousy", he's incredibly jealous of Carl. Half the reason he's neglecting Sophia and Dylan is to chase a promotion to earn more money. And why he jokes about Carl being impotent, since he and Patricia don't have kids. Any male in a Sophia/Liam/? threesome would need to be someone Liam can see as inferior. Hence Sophia/Liam/his boss is unlikely.

As for Sophia/Liam/Neil, we know Neil has no significance in future events, so not even Sophia/Neil is likely.

I assume the only characters that will get to have sex with Sophia are the main five: Liam, Dylan, Ellie, Sam and Patricia, so threesomes would involve one of those five, and someone else. I don't see Dylan sharing with anyone, and we haven't met any of Sam's friends yet to know how he would feel. But what I get from the chicken fight event is he is just as competitive as Dylan. That said, without knowing how cuckold really works, anything with Dylan will depend on what L&P believes it to be.

Which is why I ask about how much has L&P actually confirmed on Patreon.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Nope. Remember that while Liam "doesn't believe in jealousy", he's incredibly jealous of Carl. Half the reason he's neglecting Sophia and Dylan is to chase a promotion to earn more money. And why he jokes about Carl being impotent, since he and Patricia don't have kids. Any male in a Sophia/Liam/? threesome would need to be someone Liam can see as inferior. Hence Sophia/Liam/his boss is unlikely.

As for Sophia/Liam/Neil, we know Neil has no significance in future events, so not even Sophia/Neil is likely.

I assume the only characters that will get to have sex with Sophia are the main five: Liam, Dylan, Ellie, Sam and Patricia, so threesomes would involve one of those five, and someone else. I don't see Dylan sharing with anyone, and we haven't met any of Sam's friends yet to know how he would feel. But what I get from the chicken fight event is he is just as competitive as Dylan. That said, without knowing how cuckold really works, anything with Dylan will depend on what L&P believes it to be.

Which is why I ask about how much has L&P actually confirmed on Patreon.
I think you are right in many ways. While Sophia wonders what it would be like to have sex with two men, at this stage of the game, it's hard for us to even guess who these two might be?
For some reason, I got the impression that with Liam and Sophia, the third might be his boss. But it looks more like Sophia and Liam can only have swingers, not MFM. I completely admit Sofia, Liam and one of the girls, this will allow Sofia to justify her connection with other men or guys.

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes