Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
I was referring to the Yoga event - where with enough Patricia points, Sophia takes her top off in front of Claire and Marie without even thinking about it, two characters she's only really encountered once or twice before. And all within about 7 events. of the Patricia route.

And yeah, the Vicky event is another example of routes that aren't slow burn, since similarly Sophia has only been with Vicki a few times. You don't even need anywhere near the 100 odd Filthy points available at the moment - I've only got about 18 currently.
You see if there is one threesome that I would bet money on if it will happen would be with Vicky and Deshawn.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
L&P loves to tease and hint. But more often than not, we do not know anything for sure, we can only speculate.

For example:
-" Mrs. Collins, the senior nurse asked Sophia to wear a nurse uniform from now on. But this won't be the only new thing at this day. "
1622350721750.png

Let's take a closer look at this part of what the L&P said: - "But this won't be the only new thing at this day."

What is the L&P hinting at?
Probably the question is that Sophia will be instructed to perform some procedures.
In this medical outfit, Sofia looks very sexy and after carrying out certain procedures, it is quite possible that she will run into a boner in old people.
I remember Sophia, in a conversation with Dylan, doubted that Mr. Murray's cock could get up.
In this game, many events are interconnected and I like it.
Seeing the old man's boners in the hospital, Sofia can probably recall her conversation with Dylan about Mr. Murray.
It’s very interesting what her reaction to the old men’s boner will be, what she’ll think about and whether Sophia will have to touch their penis?

Edit: And then, in the future, at some point in communication with Mr. Murray, Sofia recalls the events in the hospital and she wonders what kind of reaction he will have if she teases him?
And it can of course be sexy and hot.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
You see if there is one threesome that I would bet money on if it will happen would be with Vicky and Deshawn.
Only threesome I believe is anywhere close to being confirmed is the GW Threesome, which at this stage is looking like Sophia/Liam/Nathalie.

The point I was making about Filthy points and the slow burn is that there are events like the shower with Janitor Clark, getting assaulted in the subway etc that only slow down the story, and don't make Sophia any more corrupted than she needs to be. The latest Vicky and Prison events can easily be done without even doing the Dylan or Sam routes, let alone the shower with Clark or catching the subway to the salon. That's almost 50 events that can be skipped, and you'd still get the latest content, seeing Sophia, Ellie, Patricia, Claire and Marie all completely naked.

Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
Personally I think it would be a mistake for the game to ignore/throw out Patricia's no dick rule. Her relationship with Carl and their rules are what make her/them unique. There's plenty of other characters that could cheat or are free to have sex with Sophia. Patricia having a clearly established rule makes her more interesting.
Patricia's no dick rule and Dylan getting on with his Aunt... If these things stayed true there would be some serious explaining to do regarding Dylan. I am sure many would be upset by it. Soooo... I'm not going there or bring it up. ;)

Sending Dylan to boarding school solves so many problems.. Not so sure why his fans are so against it.
Think about this.. Going there results in his first experience with a woman! Not only that.. He creams all over Amber's Gen MATs region with his translucent base shades.. IN FRONT OF SAM!! I don't know.. could it be that Dylan's fans secretly despise Dylan at the same time they profess their loyalty? The commitment here is demanded in their true love and support of the Aiden story line over anything else. Just look at the leather outfit, the bag and the pigeons folks! Look at the whole revamp of Aiden's image, hot motorcycle, and driving on the wrong side of the road people! This is all to excuse away and distract Dylan's past actions and to justify his 'mistakes' saying it is all necessary to the story while trying to make himself look innocent and good.
Don't forget what he himself accomplished here in the end. He did this so that he could walk home with his arm around Sophia after standing up poor Nathalie at their doorstep for who knows how long. This is an example of Dylan exercising his script power over Nathalie and demeaning her. All Nathalie was waiting and wanting to do was her job! Clean the house, play in the sheets, and possibly flirt and.. tease.. Sophia...

Sorry, Got distracted for a second..

Remember, Aiden's story line is one that Dylan set in motion. Our nether regions are blue and it is all his fault. Killing Aiden's blackmail actually gets Dylan closer to a woman. His swimmers actually make contact with female skin! (Big achievement in AWAM!) Bonus there for Dylan's fans is it also increases the competition between Dylan and Sam. It advances the story. I fear that all logic and reason is lost concerning Dylan's own conspiracies and others must justify him to the grave. Listen and wake up. Notice how the narcissist wants everyone to watch him clean house instead of Nathalie now! He wants Nathalie out! WTF!! What kind of sick deal is this turning into?! I swear if he wears a maid outfit... I am fucking burning my browser connection!!

The "Real" Dylan's influence is not only self defeating, it is strange and bizarre. I really hope that the only other alternative explanation is not true. That refers back to the beginning of this post and still requires some serious explaining to do regarding Dylan. ;)

Last edited:

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Patricia's no dick rule and Dylan getting on with his Aunt... If these things stayed true there would be some serious explaining to do regarding Dylan. I am sure many would be upset by it. Soooo... I'm not going there or bring it up. ;)

Sending Dylan to boarding school solves so many problems.. Not so sure why his fans are so against it.
Think about this.. Going there results in his first experience with a woman! Not only that.. He creams all over Amber's Gen MATs region with his translucent base shades.. IN FRONT OF SAM!! I don't know.. could it be that Dylan's fans secretly despise Dylan at the same time they profess their loyalty? The commitment here is demanded in their true love and support of the Aiden story line over anything else. Just look at the leather outfit, the bag and the pigeons folks! Look at the whole revamp of Aiden's image, hot motorcycle, and driving on the wrong side of the road people! This is all to excuse away and distract Dylan's past actions and to justify his 'mistakes' saying it is all necessary to the story while trying to make himself look innocent and good.
Don't forget what he himself accomplished here in the end. He did this so that he could walk home with his arm around Sophia after standing up poor Nathalie at their doorstep for who knows how long. This is an example of Dylan exercising his script power over Nathalie and demeaning her. All Nathalie was waiting and wanting to do was her job! clean the house, play in the sheets, and possibly flirt and.. tease.. Sophia...

Sorry, Got distracted for a second..

Remember, Aiden's story line is one that Dylan set in motion. Our nether regions are blue and it is all his fault. Killing Aiden's blackmail actually gets Dylan closer to a woman. His swimmers actually make contact with female skin! (Big achievement in AWAM!) Bonus there for Dylan's fans is it also increases the competition between Dylan and Sam. It advances the story. I fear that all logic and reason is lost concerning Dylan's own conspiracies and others must justify him to the grave. Listen and wake up. Notice how the narcissist wants everyone to watch him clean house instead of Nathalie now! He wants Nathalie out! WTF!!

The "Real" Dylan's influence is not only self defeating, it is strange and bizarre. I really hope that the only other alternative explanation is not true. That refers back to the beginning of this post and still requires some serious explaining to do regarding Dylan. ;)
Don't listen to this propaganda Dyaln is the One, the One Way, The One Man.

This game should be called A Son And Brother.

Tyger Tyger

May 17, 2021
kevin19997, I guess you're wrong twice! Firstly, the update will be released in 15 days, and secondly, this year there will definitely be 2 updates, and possibly 3. L&P always makes a gift for the New Year.

We say "don't count your chickens until they are hatched". But I like Bane's optimism.:)
"Die Hoffnung stirbt zuletzt" (German)
"Hope Dies Last"

Reactions: t3alqdansam

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Just by the thought and "hints" alone, I would bet that there will be something of a threesome with Sophia/Patricia/Dylan. The hints are very subtle but they're there.
I think Patricia knows that the only people in San Alejo who will support her and keep quiet if something happens are Sophia and her grandchildren.
Carl is wealthy with many connections and friends, Carl's father supposedly lived in San Alejo as well as Carl, and if Patricia had any romantic relationship it's certain Carl would find out. :unsure:
So, for Patricia there is only one way: Sophia's family, where there is a blood relationship and discretion is guaranteed.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I think Patricia knows that the only people in San Alejo who will support her and keep quiet if something happens are Sophia and her grandchildren.
Carl is wealthy with many connections and friends, Carl's father supposedly lived in San Alejo as well as Carl, and if Patricia had any romantic relationship it's certain Carl would find out. :unsure:
So, for Patricia there is only one way: Sophia's family, where there is a blood relationship and discretion is guaranteed.
Still doesn't answer why Patricia would even risk ruining the pretty sweet deal she has with Carl at the moment by cheating on him.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Still doesn't answer why Patricia would even risk ruining the pretty sweet deal she has with Carl at the moment by cheating on him.
She hasn't dared yet! But in certain circumstances, she can probably break the deal with Karl if she is sure that she is protected and Karl does not know. Therefore, her options are severely limited, except that the deal concerned only pussy, because if the blowjob to the boys is not a violation of the deal, then it is likely that it will definitely happen. But it will be, most likely after something very hot lesbian, and the boys after.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Here it is up to each person whether they are able and willing to control their sexual needs.
Patricia is very sexually active, she started her sex life very early ( age 12 is hinted in the game), so I think Carl is not enough for her.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
She hasn't dared yet! But in certain circumstances, she can probably break the deal with Karl if she is sure that she is protected and Karl does not know. Therefore, her options are severely limited, except that the deal concerned only pussy, because if the blowjob to the boys is not a violation of the deal, then it is likely that it will definitely happen. But it will be, most likely after something very hot lesbian, and the boys after.
I don't think that Blowjob is allowed :unsure:. I think it's also about public image here, Carl married Patricia who sucked off all town. :whistle:

Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
She wouldn't be ruining anything if Carl was accepting of the idea. He seemed to enjoy the flirting with Sophia. Maybe Patricia has ideas how this could happen. They could be in on an adventure together maybe... who knows. Maybe he has a 'free pass' saved... :LOL:

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
She wouldn't be ruining anything if Carl was accepting of the idea. He seemed to enjoy the flirting with Sophia. Maybe Patricia has ideas how this could happen. They could be in on an adventure together maybe... who knows. Maybe he has a 'free pass' saved... :LOL:
It's likely that Carl also cares about his public image, and Sophia, and Sophia's family (without Liam), belong in the trusted/safe category.

Reactions: Cold brew

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
She wouldn't be ruining anything if Carl was accepting of the idea. He seemed to enjoy the flirting with Sophia. Maybe Patricia has ideas how this could happen. They could be in on an adventure together maybe... who knows.
Any Patricia/Sophia encounter Carl would likely be completely fine with, since no dick is involved, so doesn't break the rules in the slightest.

Like how Liam is completely fine with Sophia and Ellie showering together. So far it's even possible (although breaking the lesbian route) for Sophia to have sex with Liam on day 18, take the 6 point hit in GW points and still maintain F > GW.

Reactions: Cold brew

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Any Patricia/Sophia encounter Carl would likely be completely fine with, since no dick is involved, so doesn't break the rules in the slightest.

Like how Liam is completely fine with Sophia and Ellie showering together. So far it's even possible (although breaking the lesbian route) for Sophia to have sex with Liam on day 18, take the 6 point hit in GW points and still maintain F > GW.
Probably Karl, Patricia and Sophia will spend some time together on the island, where he invited Sophia and Liam. Sofia said that Liam was unlikely to agree, and if the three of them were there without children, then, in contrast to the event in Karl's house, when Patricia invited Sofia to swim topless, on the island everything might start with topless bathing.
Karl will definitely take off his shorts and if he is well built and impresses Sophia, then who knows what will happen there ...?

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes