Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
She hasn't dared yet! But in certain circumstances, she can probably break the deal with Karl if she is sure that she is protected and Karl does not know. Therefore, her options are severely limited, except that the deal concerned only pussy, because if the blowjob to the boys is not a violation of the deal, then it is likely that it will definitely happen. But it will be, most likely after something very hot lesbian, and the boys after.
It seems the discussion has been had though. They have 'rules'. We only know what is hinted at currently but not the absolute honest details. Now it could absolutely be true what she said. However, I take the discussion in the shower as possibly fishing or finding a thrill for Patricia if not trying to provoke Sophia. Don't know really how honest the discussion is with her friends in the shower. To just out and say bluntly "Yes I sleep with everybody and have an open relationships" could possibly have negative reactions from what she wishes. Carl also might not like that and wishes to be more discrete. The way she put things in the discussion, She is skillfully normalizing herself and boundaries in the girl talk. I suspect whatever she does she doesn't do it dishonestly against Carl. Carl knows she is adventurous. Somehow they have a way of working with it.

Any Patricia/Sophia encounter Carl would likely be completely fine with, since no dick is involved, so doesn't break the rules in the slightest.

Like how Liam is completely fine with Sophia and Ellie showering together. So far it's even possible (although breaking the lesbian route) for Sophia to have sex with Liam on day 18, take the 6 point hit in GW points and still maintain F > GW.
I think Liam might be too scared to go there. He wants to stay far away from this again it seems. His POV on walking in on his naked daughter in the shower could have gone much much worse. He might count himself lucky with his wife not going more ballistic resulting in the permanent loss of his ball sack. :LOL:
L&P seems to make him more along the straight and narrow path in a non-crazy way. Different for this genre. We will see.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Probably Karl, Patricia and Sophia will spend some time together on the island, where he invited Sophia and Liam. Sofia said that Liam was unlikely to agree, and if the three of them were there without children, then, in contrast to the event in Karl's house, when Patricia invited Sofia to swim topless, on the island everything might start with topless bathing.
Karl will definitely take off his shorts and if he is well built and impresses Sophia, then who knows what will happen there ...?
Well have we heard anything from L&P about how likely such a threesome would be? As I mentioned earlier, the only threesome I've heard him mention as a possibility was the GW Threesome.

Reactions: Cold brew

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I have said more than once that the erotic, sexual potential in some scenes of the game is completely insufficiently revealed!

For example, the entire pool chicken fight scene focuses on Dylan and Amber.

As if Sophia had never felt Sam's cock on her buttocks and as if his touching her was completely normal! No reaction from Sam and Sophia.

I believe that on the part of L&P this is the wrong approach and it is far from reality. After all, Sam's closeness behind Sophia's back actually resulted in Sam getting an erection, not to mention touching her shoulder, thigh, and stomach!

1622363564123.png

Edit: Also, I get the impression that during this scene Sam looks much larger than before.
This is somehow repulsive.

Last edited:

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Well have we heard anything from L&P about how likely such a threesome would be? As I mentioned earlier, the only threesome I've heard him mention as a possibility was the GW Threesome.
Perhaps we are not talking about threesome sex, but about the sex of Karl and Patricia in front of Sofia. Considering that Sophia may not have had sex with Liam until then, this will tease her a lot. Perhaps she will touch herself or something else, we certainly do not know for sure, we can only guess.

Reactions: Cold brew

Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
Don't know. All GW route seems mostly compatible with lesbian routes. So the possibilities on my list also include Nathalie and Scarlett. I think Scarlett knows what was going on behind that door and liked it. ;)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Don't know. All GW route seems mostly compatible with lesbian routes. So the possibilities on my list also include Nathalie and Scarlett. I think Scarlett knows what was going on behind that door and liked it. ;)
Hmmm.. Haven't played GW/Lesbian in a while, not since the Ellie showers really started heating up. And so far the Nathalie route is independent on whether you're doing GW or Filthy, so I can still follow it on the Ellie route.

I hadn't thought about the possibility of lesbian events exclusively on the GW route, like this theory about Scarlett. Guess we'll have to wait until the next GW event to find out more details for that one.

Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
Probably Karl, Patricia and Sophia will spend some time together on the island, where he invited Sophia and Liam. Sofia said that Liam was unlikely to agree, and if the three of them were there without children, then, in contrast to the event in Karl's house, when Patricia invited Sofia to swim topless, on the island everything might start with topless bathing.
Karl will definitely take off his shorts and if he is well built and impresses Sophia, then who knows what will happen there ...?
In this scenario, All Carl would need to do is be sober and not be high like he was at the Airport. Carl could just impress Sophia with easy discussion and sharing discussions on culture and music. Throw in the flirting that Patricia would definitely be joining in on, break out the wine... if the player chooses... maybe Carl will provide out 'something special' to relax with that goes with the wine... With his extensive "business connections" and reputation, you know he would have the best mind blowing shit available... Then after that it is a whole lot of interesting impressions and who the fuck knows what happens... fuck yeah! :LOL:

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
L&P loves to tease and hint. But more often than not, we do not know anything for sure, we can only speculate.

For example:
-" Mrs. Collins, the senior nurse asked Sophia to wear a nurse uniform from now on. But this won't be the only new thing at this day. "
View attachment 1220690

Let's take a closer look at this part of what the L&P said: - "But this won't be the only new thing at this day."

What is the L&P hinting at?
Probably the question is that Sophia will be instructed to perform some procedures.
In this medical outfit, Sofia looks very sexy and after carrying out certain procedures, it is quite possible that she will run into a boner in old people.
I remember Sophia, in a conversation with Dylan, doubted that Mr. Murray's cock could get up.
In this game, many events are interconnected and I like it.
Seeing the old man's boners in the hospital, Sofia can probably recall her conversation with Dylan about Mr. Murray.
It’s very interesting what her reaction to the old men’s boner will be, what she’ll think about and whether Sophia will have to touch their penis?

Edit: And then, in the future, at some point in communication with Mr. Murray, Sofia recalls the events in the hospital and she wonders what kind of reaction he will have if she teases him?
And it can of course be sexy and hot.
If you want to see a scene like this, go play JOHN.
There is exactly what you say in your edit;)

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
I have said more than once that the erotic, sexual potential in some scenes of the game is completely insufficiently revealed!

For example, the entire pool chicken fight scene focuses on Dylan and Amber.

As if Sophia had never felt Sam's cock on her buttocks and as if his touching her was completely normal! No reaction from Sam and Sophia.

I believe that on the part of L&P this is the wrong approach and it is far from reality. After all, Sam's closeness behind Sophia's back actually resulted in Sam getting an erection, not to mention touching her shoulder, thigh, and stomach!

View attachment 1220867

Edit: Also, I get the impression that during this scene Sam looks much larger than before.
This is somehow repulsive.
his torso is normal but his short crooked legs are not.

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
I like the role that patricia does in the game but I can't help but think:
Fuck, it would be great if Sophia ended up to corrupt Patricia.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I absolutely agree. This makes me think of the possibility of filthy route threesomes.
GW=Liam. Has there been any discussion?
There are a lot of threesomes that seem plausible, others not so much, but nothing confirmed.

Even the way at the end of the Ellie/Julia event, Patricia says to Sophia "Gosh, that Julia really is a cutie, isn't she?" makes me wonder. Although what I think is more likely is that Patricia would simply encourage that Jules would be the sort that Sophia could have some harmless fun with.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Speaking of the fact that L&P does not always reveal the erotic and sexual potential of some scenes, I want to note that L&P scenes with a Lesbian orientation work much better!
In the game at the moment, it is the lesbian scene, in my opinion, the most successful, beautiful, sexy and hot!

I say this:
1622369003016.png

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Sophia not wanting for Ellie to see her naked on day 14 to getting wet watching her masturbate on day 19, wouldn't call that slow burn at all. And on the Patricia route she's now completely comfortable getting naked in front of relative strangers
What I meant with slow burn is that MC will do the same steps with almost everyone.
First some underwear, then breasts, then naked, etc.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
There are a lot of threesomes that seem plausible, others not so much, but nothing confirmed.

Even the way at the end of the Ellie/Julia event, Patricia says to Sophia "Gosh, that Julia really is a cutie, isn't she?" makes me wonder. Although what I think is more likely is that Patricia would simply encourage that Jules would be the sort that Sophia could have some harmless fun with.
Sorry, could you list the options for threesome sex that seem plausible to you?
You are an advanced user, so your opinion is valuable and very interesting.

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes