Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I think you are right in many ways. While Sophia wonders what it would be like to have sex with two men, at this stage of the game, it's hard for us to even guess who these two might be?
For some reason, I got the impression that with Liam and Sophia, the third might be his boss. But it looks more like Sophia and Liam can only have swingers, not MFM. I completely admit Sofia, Liam and one of the girls, this will allow Sofia to justify her connection with other men or guys.
The only way I really see Liam being comfortable enough that his boss might be involved would be a swingers event, although I think it would need to wait until after Liam's promotion in about 3.5 months. So Liam's boss wouldn't be superior and someone Liam would be jealous of.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I assume the only characters that will get to have sex with Sophia are the main five: Liam, Dylan, Ellie, Sam and Patricia, so threesomes would involve one of those five, and someone else.
Then it doesn't make sense to add so many scenes with characters that won't get nowhere-Alyssa,Nathalie,Vicky,both side jobs,Bennett,Aiden,Morello and much more.

Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The only way I really see Liam being comfortable enough that his boss might be involved would be a swingers event, although I think it would need to wait until after Liam's promotion in about 3.5 months. So Liam's boss wouldn't be superior and someone Liam would be jealous of.
It was hinted at on the GW route that if mr harris caught Sophia in her lingerie then it could open up some new things so I agree with you about the swingers being on the GW route.

Reactions: Cold brew

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Then it doesn't make sense to add so many scenes with characters that won't get nowhere-Alyssa,Nathalie,Vicky,both side jobs,Bennett,Aiden,Morello and much more.
Bennetts route has already been cut and as for if he will get anywhere, well the vote is still out.
Alyssa/Nathalie/Vicky will show the different sides of a bisexual relationship,1 intense/daring/exploring and the other more loving.

Last edited:

UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
Seriously, I don't understand the hype over Sophia. I mean the woman doesn't have that great of a body or a very beautiful face. Okay she kinda has a nice and pretty ordinary body with okay tits and all but she doesn't come close to Gail in "the office" and her appearance. That's a hell of a body and good looking gal! But somehow the dev has succeeded to create a personality for Sophia that is so fu..ng sexy and enthralling that you just get sucked into this story anyway. And those half closed eyes turns me on too LOL. So I guess she is very sexy despite not having a top notch body. God job Dev not many of your colleagues have succeeded making a sexy woman without a killer body. If you just could come out with more than 3 updates a year it would be a wonderful and complete game because this waiting is killing me so that I have to find other good games that satisfy my imagination LOL.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Nope. Remember that while Liam "doesn't believe in jealousy", he's incredibly jealous of Carl. Half the reason he's neglecting Sophia and Dylan is to chase a promotion to earn more money. And why he jokes about Carl being impotent, since he and Patricia don't have kids. Any male in a Sophia/Liam/? threesome would need to be someone Liam can see as inferior. Hence Sophia/Liam/his boss is unlikely.

As for Sophia/Liam/Neil, we know Neil has no significance in future events, so not even Sophia/Neil is likely.

I assume the only characters that will get to have sex with Sophia are the main five: Liam, Dylan, Ellie, Sam and Patricia, so threesomes would involve one of those five, and someone else. I don't see Dylan sharing with anyone, and we haven't met any of Sam's friends yet to know how he would feel. But what I get from the chicken fight event is he is just as competitive as Dylan. That said, without knowing how cuckold really works, anything with Dylan will depend on what L&P believes it to be.

Which is why I ask about how much has L&P actually confirmed on Patreon.
Yes, the guy with the stick on goatee is TOAST! Oooops, that just kinda slipped out.:LOL::ROFLMAO::coffee:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
The only possibility that I could imagine would be that Sophia seduced the boss's daughter in front of Liam's eyes and then brought her to him. Only then will this wooden head (Liam) be ready to share his wife with another man (the boss).

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Alyssa is I believe a gateway character. Antonio is the first dick she's had since getting married after all. So her and Sophia will likely have more fun with toys, it just depends on whether L&P considers that to be a sex scene. And since you need to be accepting Aiden's tasks in order to get her scenes, she's likely a transition to any eventual Sophia/Dylan down the road. Aiden too. His storyline is to get Sophia depraved and corrupted enough to sleep with Dylan, even if they themselves never get to. The Morello brothers, we've yet to see how useful they'll be.

Nathalie, she's the GW threesome option, as I've said numerous times today.

The Bennett storyline, I think that was a storyline that L&P tried, but found to be unpopular, much like what I believe was L&P's original idea of having Liam as a second MC. L&P discovering Dylan becoming a popular character might have had something to do with it turning out Bennett was treating Dylan unfairly in the test. Just speculating on that though.

As for the side jobs, yeah, I don't see their point. They might have had one back when events had Filthy point requirements, but now, not so much.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Seriously, I don't understand the hype over Sophia. I mean the woman doesn't have that great of a body or a very beautiful face. Okay she kinda has a nice and pretty ordinary body with okay tits and all but she doesn't come close to Gail in "the office" and her appearance. That's a hell of a body and good looking gal! But somehow the dev has succeeded to create a personality for Sophia that is so fu..ng sexy and enthralling that you just get sucked into this story anyway. And those half closed eyes turns me on too LOL. So I guess she is very sexy despite not having a top notch body. God job Dev not many of your colleagues have succeeded making a sexy woman without a killer body. If you just could come out with more than 3 updates a year it would be a wonderful and complete game because this waiting is killing me so that I have to find other good games that satisfy my imagination LOL.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
L&P works a side job as a magician in rl. He uses the game side jobs as distractions to prevent us from seeing what his hands are really doing. OH, that did not come out right. Stop having such dirty minds. Jeepers.:sneaky::giggle:

Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
Lol can you read more than 40 pages of script in 5 min?
You tickle the skip button then: :p
İ dont skip at all. Game is good history is good everything is good. İm reading everything when im playing this game.
Only bad thing is dev making that game slower then has to be.Ofc teasing is good but 2 update in one year is not good .

Reactions: t3alqdansam

UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
You'll have to find for a loоооооng time...
Nope, like I said, Gail in "The office" more than satisfy my needs of beauty. If I just could get a couple of handfuls of her I would be in seventh heaven but I wouldn't say no to Sophia either LMAO

Taurusmale67

May 29, 2021
Read these posts with interest.

Aiden unless he suddenly becomes gay has shown in class by looking at Sophia's panties he has a sexual interest. I do not believe he has driven her out into secluded woods is just to chat.

Sam has an interest though I don't think it is 100 % clear as he watched Sophia in his tree house and I do think that will develop.

Dylan it's not a case if he has sex but who with.

Bennett this could be considered closed or easily opened up again.

Morello's brother same situation with Bennett as at the moment we just don't know

My version of the storyline could be well off L&P has many option only he knows which one will be used.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Alyssa is I believe a gateway character. Antonio is the first dick she's had since getting married after all. So her and Sophia will likely have more fun with toys, it just depends on whether L&P considers that to be a sex scene. And since you need to be accepting Aiden's tasks in order to get her scenes, she's likely a transition to any eventual Sophia/Dylan down the road. Aiden too. His storyline is to get Sophia depraved and corrupted enough to sleep with Dylan, even if they themselves never get to. The Morello brothers, we've yet to see how useful they'll be.

Nathalie, she's the GW threesome option, as I've said numerous times today.

The Bennett storyline, I think that was a storyline that L&P tried, but found to be unpopular, much like what I believe was L&P's original idea of having Liam as a second MC. L&P discovering Dylan becoming a popular character might have had something to do with it turning out Bennett was treating Dylan unfairly in the test. Just speculating on that though.

As for the side jobs, yeah, I don't see their point. They might have had one back when events had Filthy point requirements, but now, not so much.
Emma is also a waste of time and resources-neither Dylan or Sophia need more LI.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Emma is also a waste of time and resources-neither Dylan or Sophia need more LI.
If we're talking about axing characters, I don't see much point in Neil. If we got rid of him, Alyssa and Amber could be merged, as well as Sam and Zac. And without Neil, it would also make future Dylan/Amber events far more plausible.

And all of the college guys - Logan, Kevin, Tyler, Brayden, Jason and Haru. Logan only needs to be mentioned in passing, much like Aaron is now. A threat in the background.

Reactions: t3alqdansam
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes