Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I'm comforted knowing I'm not the only one who got that vibe.
Jules almost says it outright during the Ellie/Julia event, and Ellie makes a joke about her and Sophia taking turns kicking him in the nuts. Ellie even offers for Jules to move in with her if Neil gives her any more grief.

Also kinda another reason I promote Dylan/Amber on the boarding school route

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The only possibility that I could imagine would be that Sophia seduced the boss's daughter in front of Liam's eyes and then brought her to him. Only then will this wooden head (Liam) be ready to share his wife with another man (the boss).
Sophia could do that with Nathalie as Liam has already joked about a 3 some with her.You could throw Vicky in there as well.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
So is it Liam or Sophia that jokes about a threesome? And when?
It was Liam who joked to Sophia and while I cannot be sure of when this happened as it was a while back,I would need to check the script to be sure.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
It was Liam who joked to Sophia and while I cannot be sure of when this happened as it was a while back,I would need to check the script to be sure.
Found it. It's in the day 19 GW event when Sophia tells Liam she has a surprise for him.
Python:
show aday19_Surprising_Liam_at_work 15 with Dissolve(0.25)
s "Oh, wait! I almost forgot!"
s "I have a little surprise for you!"
l "Don't tell me you got someone else here for a threesome!"
l "Who is it?"
l "Is it our hot new maid?"
s "No, not a threesome, silly!"

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
Still trying to figure out why there are so many Liam fans. He's gambled away their mortgage, their home and he deserves a wife like Sophia? He's working hard for a promotion to cover his debts to mobsters and thugs. Would it be ironic that the GW route has Sophia sticking my this gambling fool and when he loses it all, she becomes the Morello Family Concubine. Or, maybe we find out the Janitor was a former pro athlete that got his multi-million dollar contract and blew out a knee and had to retire. Maybe he lends Sophia the money to bail out her husband Liam, however, his repayment plan doesn't involve money, unless she is turning tricks for him.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

codex35

Jan 10, 2019
Still trying to figure out why there are so many Liam fans. He's gambled away their mortgage, their home and he deserves a wife like Sophia? He's working hard for a promotion to cover his debts to mobsters and thugs. Would it be ironic that the GW route has Sophia sticking my this gambling fool and when he loses it all, she becomes the Morello Family Concubine. Or, maybe we find out the Janitor was a former pro athlete that got his multi-million dollar contract and blew out a knee and had to retire. Maybe he lends Sophia the money to bail out her husband Liam, however, his repayment plan doesn't involve money, unless she is turning tricks for him.
Liam fans ? where are they :ROFLMAO:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Found it. It's in the day 19 GW event when Sophia tells Liam she has a surprise for him.
Python:
show aday19_Surprising_Liam_at_work 15 with Dissolve(0.25)
s "Oh, wait! I almost forgot!"
s "I have a little surprise for you!"
l "Don't tell me you got someone else here for a threesome!"
l "Who is it?"
l "Is it our hot new maid?"
s "No, not a threesome, silly!"
I did think that it was on the GW route and also visiting Liam at work but I couldn't be sure.
Thanks for the confirmation Alley_Cat

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Sg7890

Mar 20, 2021
Guys sorry if this question is answered already but after how many days of new version walkthrough is updated?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I do support Liam, even with all his faults, but does he deserve what Sophia will be doing to him or the family?

• Haha
Reactions: XKJ333 and Chicha
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes