Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
What part of Patricia's rule of "no dick but Carl's in her pussy" makes her being a "side hoe" a possibility?

Also, Marie isn't a Filthy option, she's an option on the GW path too. The only way to not to pursue Dylan is to do the Alyssa event.
By side hoe I ment Dylan could bang her (that no dick rule will be gone at some point we all know that) while also sleeping with one of the three main choices. Why else have that little talk at the yoga place?

Ok so scratch that with Marie I for whatever reason thought she was stuck to filthy only.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
By side hoe I ment Dylan could bang her (that no dick rule will be gone at some point we all know that) while also sleeping with one of the three main choices. Why else have that little talk at the yoga place?

Ok so scratch that with Marie I for whatever reason thought she was stuck to filthy only.
Personally I think it would be a mistake for the game to ignore/throw out Patricia's no dick rule. Her relationship with Carl and their rules are what make her/them unique. There's plenty of other characters that could cheat or are free to have sex with Sophia. Patricia having a clearly established rule makes her more interesting.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Personally I think it would be a mistake for the game to ignore/throw out Patricia's no dick rule. Her relationship with Carl and their rules are what make her/them unique. There's plenty of other characters that could cheat or are free to have sex with Sophia. Patricia having a clearly established rule makes her more interesting.
I don't know I recall her "craving the young" line after the two museum kids, I'm sure you'll at least agree at some point something Patricia will do SOMETHING with Dylan. However I'm on the side that believes she'll have sex with someone other than Carl at least once.

Reactions: Wedstone and Bane71

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I don't know I recall her "craving the young" line after the two museum kids, I'm sure you'll at least agree at some point something Patricia will do SOMETHING with Dylan. However I'm on the side that believes she'll have sex with someone other than Carl at least once.
Why would she? That Dylan wants to bang Patricia is a given, but Patricia banging Carl is part of her "morning routine" - she has a healthy sex life. And why risk breaking the one rule that gives her all the play money she could desire.

Besides, Patricia is encouraging Dylan to chase Marie. Just try and make the wrong decisions when Dylan is with Marie and you'll see what I mean.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Just by the thought and "hints" alone, I would bet that there will be something of a threesome with Sophia/Patricia/Dylan. The hints are very subtle but they're there.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
id sub back at legendary if that was the case

L&P slow burns on every route
Sophia not wanting for Ellie to see her naked on day 14 to getting wet watching her masturbate on day 19, wouldn't call that slow burn at all. And on the Patricia route she's now completely comfortable getting naked in front of relative strangers

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Sophia not wanting for Ellie to see her naked on day 14 to getting wet watching her masturbate on day 19, wouldn't call that slow burn at all. And on the Patricia route she's now completely comfortable getting naked in front of relative strangers
My friend, why are you speaking in front of relatively strangers?
In the sauna, Sofia was bare-breasted with complete strangers.
Progress is clearly visible, you are right.

Ivrol

Sep 26, 2018
In the main page alongside with Download Links should be posted the teasers of the next update + the events, of this way everyone will stop asking about the teaser link's

¿good idea?

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Just by the thought and "hints" alone, I'm would bet that there will be something of a threesome with Sophia/Patricia/Dylan. The hints are very subtle but they're there.
If we assume that hints are not empty teasers, but real events in the future, then we have many exciting events ahead of us. But unfortunately with L&P, we cannot speak with certainty about anything! :(

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
My friend, why are you speaking in front of relatively strangers?
In the sauna, Sofia was bare-breasted with complete strangers.
Progress is clearly visible, you are right.
I was referring to the Yoga event - where with enough Patricia points, Sophia takes her top off in front of Claire and Marie without even thinking about it, two characters she's only really encountered once or twice before. And all within about 7 events of the Patricia route.

And yeah, the Vicky event is another example of routes that aren't slow burn, since similarly Sophia has only been with Vicki a few times. You don't even need anywhere near the 100 odd Filthy points available at the moment - I've only got about 18 currently.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 462 Votes