Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Either that or Dylan shows Sophia some of the moves he has learned from the self defence class.
Since Sophia went home(changed and went for run or whatever with Dylan) after the Aiden task then I don't think that the task was that traumatic.
After one day of training? I know the instructor said he was fit because of sports, I'm paraphrasing here, and I will not say you're wrong. But that would take us into a realm of WTF??? Then again, there is only 18 P.D. left too. I guess the "Gas Pedal is going to hit the Floor." now, so as I said, 1..2..3..4..5..7.. might have started after this scene. I was afraid that this could possibly happen now. I wish he could have done something different from the first 12 P.D. if we're heading into this realm now vs. starting off with "Sex-Ed."

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
After one day of training? I know the instructor said he was fit because of sports, I'm paraphrasing here, and I will not say you're wrong. But that would take us into a realm of WTF??? Then again, there is only 18 P.D. left too. I guess the "Gas Pedal is going to hit the Floor." now, so as I said, 1..2..3..4..5..7.. might have started after this scene. I was afraid that this could possibly happen now. I wish he could have done something different from the first 12 P.D. if we're heading into this realm now vs. starting off with "Sex-Ed."
The stuff that I mentioned could be anything from exercising/stretching techniques/stance,basic stuff

Reactions: Dr.SigmundFap

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
kevin19997, I guess you're wrong twice! Firstly, the update will be released in 15 days, and secondly, this year there will definitely be 2 updates, and possibly 3. L&P always makes a gift for the New Year.
Bane71, There may be 2 updates this year, but I would say a 3rd one is doubtful. After this update is released, L&P will take a small break (a couple of days) and resume the final part of the day, which is also a major event. And we don't know what his expectation is going into the next part of the day. If the renders count is small for this upcoming evening event, then possibly a 3rd update could happen but consider this a major event. I can only speculate the render count will be high unless the evening event will now be considered a regular event.

He would roughly have about 6 months left, and there is Holidays/Vacation he postponed that I'm sure he will take. So from a realistic perspective, I only see possible one more update from this year, and that's the evening event with him starting to work on the next P.D. that's about it.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Bane71, There may be 2 updates this year, but I would say a 3rd one is doubtful. After this update is released, L&P will take a small break (a couple of days) and resume the final part of the day, which is also a major event. And we don't know what his expectation is going into the next part of the day. If the renders count is small for this upcoming evening event, then possibly a 3rd update could happen but consider this a major event. I can only speculate the render count will be high unless the evening event will now be considered a regular event.

He would roughly have about 6 months left, and there is Holidays/Vacation he postponed that I'm sure he will take. So from a realistic perspective, I only see possible one more update from this year, and that's the evening event with him starting to work on the next P.D. that's about it.
If we are lucky we could see another update this year, but I have my doubts on that ,I do hope that I am wrong though.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020

You are absolutely right, but I hope this is also unlikely, but it is still likely a small update in terms of volume, an event in the morning of the 14th day. "The beginning of the day".
This is possible if the evening event on day 13, Sam's concert, is not too big, and in general, if there are no difficulties in the work.
As they say, time will tell. I'm just, as always, optimistic.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Acceleration is also possible because the next update will be the second part of the game. Users will need to manipulate their saves from the first part and play the second part, the continuation.
Which is extremely difficult for me personally. :(

Jun 28, 2020
You are absolutely right, but I hope this is also unlikely, but it is still likely a small update in terms of volume, an event in the morning of the 14th day. "The beginning of the day".
This is possible if the evening event on day 13, Sam's concert, is not too big, and in general, if there are no difficulties in the work.
Maybe at Sam's concert, the author of L&P will spend a lot of time developing the physics of the chest... then it will take quite a long time, and he also needs to record a whole concert alone, guitar, drums, vocals, so maybe he won't find anyone suitable who can do as he wants

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I hope we don't see 2 hours of Sam and his band dancing on stage. The important thing is what happens after the concert, when Sophia has to be left alone with Sam. I think that's the important part.
The more L&P bloats the first part, the concert part, the more he delay updating.
Acceleration is also possible because the next update will be the second part of the game. Users will need to manipulate their saves from the first part and play the second part, the continuation.
The new system comes with the next next update which means that you will used it next next next update. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
I think we would all like to see one more update this year, but in my modest opinion it will not be possible, 0.150 has 4 events and we know that Sam's concert is BIG (and when L&P says something is BIG for the rest of the world it is massive) the L&P's way of working is always adding never subtracting so I don't think 0.150 will ready this year, realistically, we will have it in January or February of the 22, although there are always miracles and we can have it in December( fingers cross)

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
All you need to do is find the save file and copy/paste it over to the update.
You may not even have to there are saves that are saved in another folder as well /your computer/roaming/RenPy/AWifeAndMother and the game should automatically load these for you

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
All you need to do is find the save file and copy/paste it over to the update.
You may not even have to there are saves that are saved in another folder as well /your computer/roaming/RenPy/AWifeAndMother and the game should automatically load these for you
I tried to put one of your saves in the save folder and it seems to have done everything right. But nothing worked in the game, I didn't see your save.
I will say more, while playing I make saves, but then, when I start playing the game again, my saves disappear, some others appear. In general, I have some kind of mess with saves, I do not understand at all how they work. :(

When the next update comes out, I'll download the game to another PC and start over. Maybe I'll figure it out what's what.

• Haha
Reactions: nexer

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Alright so if we are really gonna give an educated guess in terms of who Dylan will fuck at this moment, lets go down the scenarios.

Main woman for full filthy path route:
Sophia
Ellie OR
Emma

His "side hoes" in full filthy route:
Patricia
Marie

Main woman in board school:
Just Amber (I guess)

Good Wife path:
His hand I suppose

I don't see him banging woman like Nat or Claire, at most he'll probably just spy on Nat in the nude. As for threesomes I don't think Big D will get any and if he does (very unlikely) I'd argue it would be with Sophia and Patricia solely because of that small thing at the yoga event, but again its very unlikely.

Reactions: dima1986

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I tried to put one of your saves in the save folder and it seems to have done everything right. But nothing worked in the game, I didn't see your save.
I will say more, while playing I make saves, but then, when I start playing the game again, my saves disappear, some others appear. In general, I have some kind of mess with saves, I do not understand at all how they work. :(

When the next update comes out, I'll download the game to another PC and start over. Maybe I'll figure it out what's what.
Errors occur when you confuse the Load section with the Save section. You try to save from the Load section and vice versa.
Be careful with this, when saving you must be in SAVE and when loading you must be in LOAD.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Errors occur when you confuse the Load section with the Save section. You try to save from the Load section and vice versa.
Be careful with this, when saving you must be in SAVE and when loading you must be in LOAD.
I understand the difference, thanks. I think this is different, I downloaded and deleted the game several times, several times in English and several times in Russian. Probably the reason lies in this.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Alright so if we are really gonna give an educated guess in terms of who Dylan will fuck at this moment, lets go down the scenarios.

Main woman for full filthy path route:
Sophia
Ellie OR
Emma

His "side hoes" in full filthy route:
Patricia
Marie

Main woman in board school:
Just Amber (I guess)

Good Wife path:
His hand I suppose

I don't see him banging woman like Nat or Claire, at most he'll probably just spy on Nat in the nude. As for threesomes I don't think Big D will get any and if he does (very unlikely) I'd argue it would be with Sophia and Patricia solely because of that small thing at the yoga event, but again its very unlikely.
What part of Patricia's rule of "no dick but Carl's in her pussy" makes her being a "side hoe" a possibility?

Also, Marie isn't a Filthy option, she's an option on the GW path too. The only way to not to pursue Dylan is to do the Alyssa event.

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes