Dunav

Apr 12, 2019
I really can't understand something. If you cant release full payable day why just don't make one update per year and you will doge all the hate and complains about the delays of the updates I can say the same for JoHN. Now he will release 1/4 of the day that took him so much time to do and the content inside will be no more than 15 mins gameplay or may be even less.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I really can't understand something. If you cant release full payable day why just don't make one update per year and you will doge all the hate and complains about the delays of the updates I can say the same for JoHN. Now he will release 1/4 of the day that took him so much time to do and the content inside will be no more than 15 mins gameplay or may be even less.
For some the game is addictive. If you put something like that on the table, you lose patrons.
At first all devs play honestly and are hard-workers, but after 2-3 years their mentality changes, they become "slave masters" and act like that. They even start threatening the patrons to cut off "the addictive supply". :whistle:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
There are no genres. It's just that developers ALWAYS impose a default boyfriend / husband. They don't let you choose for yourself. This is a necessary evil.

I want to have a little secret affair with Sam. But I don't want to divorce my husband. Dylan has his own personal life, but I like to keep him around.
Sounds like you're a woman. Right, no NTR here :sneaky:, you are MC here :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: trupervent10001

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Doesn't wait. Sex games are not a commercial product. They are psychological. There is no wide coverage possible here. My game is designed for adults. And there are very few of them.
In a few years there will be many films made in 3D.
Take a look:

As for the above images, you are wrong, not me.
Because at L&P we see that there is an evolution on an artistic level, and I agree with that. You're the only one arguing that it's a regress.

Reactions: roro and Bane71

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Fuck Bennett!:devilish: That is to say he needs a red hot poker inserted ..... . Or maybe she can just make a small suggestion to Don Morrello about Bennett always wanting to swim from San Ajelo to Hawaii. He wants in the record books soooooo bad. Morello could arrange this.;) Just Sayin!:ROFLMAO:
Way, way back, I queried the point of being in the Mafia's good books but continuing to have blackmailers in your life. As soon as the Morello brothers were introduced, the writing was on the wall, or at least the blackboard. Bennett is already fucked, in the sense of having his storyline curtailed, even before the time of the Don. Yet IMO the 'date' in the posh restaurant was one of the most memorable & erotic events of the story so far. There were two adults interacting & it was obvious that the story was being written by a grown-up, for other grown-ups, which to me, at least, is what erotica is supposed to be about.

I put forward the idea, (amongst others), that Bennett might go sightseeing at the famous San Alejo gorge, for old times sake, & then manage to find a job in a place several hundred miles away. Meanwhile it transpired that Aiden was now 'student of the year' such was his dedication to academic life. These suggestions were put forward because I thought they were somewhat realistic in the light of story developments. My true feeling is that the blackmail could have been amazing & I wish that Bennett had had a better hold over Sophia & ditto for Aiden.

If Bennett had been given greater parameters in which to act, it's possible that there would have been no need to introduce two furher blackmail-style storylines. [Whatever anyone says, Don Morello is exercising a form of blackmail]. As things stand, I simply lowered my expectations, (again) & decided to carry on. That way lies happiness????

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
The light has a different color in the morning and on a clear day, in winter and summer, under thunderclouds and under a clear sky. These are the basics of artistic creativity. Therefore, in essence, both photos are good.

As for 3D, I have my doubts. First of all, there are no virtual reality glasses. To those that exist, you need a stock of puke bags and a guide dog after a year of use. The genre of 3D modeling is living out its last years. It will be replaced by deep fakes and an interactive FMV revival.

In the video that you showed clearly shows that these are not people. And my avatar looks like a living person, despite the fact that this is a neural network render.
The football field scene takes place in the afternoon. So the "morning sun" doesn't fit.
No 3D movies man, the use of 3D characters to create movies.
Could this neural engine creates a side image if you provide only a front image?

Last edited:

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
In a few years there will be many films made in 3D.
Take a look:

As for the above images, you are wrong, not me.
Because at L&P we see that there is an evolution on an artistic level, and I agree with that. You're the only one arguing that it's a regress.
If AWAM takes decades to build, it will fail. I guess L&P has 6-7 years, unfortunately, I guess that a longer period of time will kill his project.
Digital technologies are evolving very quickly L&P may not be able to keep up with them.

Last edited:

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
I like Dylan as a loser. If Dylan ever has sex with anyone, I won't be interested in him anymore.
I think exactly the opposite. It is the development of the characters that makes a story interesting.

Dylan in particular, with his so elaborately constructed storyline, almost like a second main character alongside Sophia, needs progress and the resulting implications.

If I see it correctly, Dylans path in this story is perhaps even the longest. So many possibilities, so many pitfalls, and definitely better than all the blackmail stories that have characterized AWAM so far.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
If AWAM takes decades to build, it will fail. I guess L&P has 6-7 years, unfortunately, I guess that a longer period of time will kill his project.
Digital technologies are evolving very quickly L&P may not be able to keep up with them.
It's offtopic, but we have the new UE5, add to this: MetaHumans

Reactions: Bane71

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
to look like the one in the picture taken from the front? I highly doubt it.
It would mean that the engine can create a 3D character from a single photo.
they actually can. Not just for faces but for any object

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
they actually can. Not just for faces but for any object

Still, what is this: Rendered camera path?
1622288822893.png
And for Portrait they use 3 diff angles:
1622288920834.png

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
1) TOMIE
2) Life in Middle East
3) Project Myriam
4) The Office
I'll have a closer look at Project Myriam. See what it is like. Thanks.

I thought the female MC in "The Office" was a bitt too overdeveloped for my tastes. Felt a bit too much of a slutty bimbo to keep the young kids interested rather than an attempt at more realistic portrayal of a female MC. If you enjoy it, then fair enough, but to my personal tastes.

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes