Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
This update will be beginning of something hope can see something naked in next update
The opportunity for nudity pretty much vanished when we found out Sophia would be wearing an exercise outfit during the Sophia/Dylan event. If Dylan is going to give Sophia a massage, she'll likely be wearing that, not naked.

Sophia is naked with Ellie/Liam/Patricia/Marie/Claire,I cannot remember which one but it is either Zara or Layla as well.
Zara is the one that gives a massage to Sophia

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The opportunity for nudity pretty much vanished when we found out Sophia would be wearing an exercise outfit during the Sophia/Dylan event. If Dylan is going to give Sophia a massage, she'll likely be wearing that, not naked.

Zara is the one that gives a massage to Sophia
Probably something to do with Aiden.
Whatever the Aiden task sets Sophia off and Dylan reaps the benefit but a massage I don't know but maybe some stretching exercises like Sophia did with Patricia.

Jansen

May 8, 2017
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/05/1238976_dylanxsophia.jpg

Whatever happened between them, if you look at Sophia's hand position, it was nothing forced, and Sophia seems happy and content with her new "relationship" with her son.
If it had been something forced on Dylan's part we wouldn't have seen this openness and relaxation from Sophia.
I am actually interested in: Where were they? and what have they done to be holding each other like that??;)

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I am actually interested in: Where were they? and what have they done to be holding each other like that??;)
I went for a run in the park; it will have happened the same thing as when she went with patricia: running, stretching, hands on thighs / buttocks
end all at home
event so hot, in short, to get pregnant
:ROFLMAO:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I went for a run in the park; it will have happened the same thing as when she went with patricia: running, stretching, hands on thighs / buttocks
end all at home
event so hot, in short, to get pregnant
:ROFLMAO:
Either that or Dylan shows Sophia some of the moves he has learned from the self defence class.
Since Sophia went home(changed and went for run or whatever with Dylan) after the Aiden task then I don't think that the task was that traumatic.

Jun 12, 2018
Either that or Dylan shows Sophia some of the moves he has learned from the self defence class.
Since Sophia went home(changed and went for run or whatever with Dylan) after the Aiden task then I don't think that the task was that traumatic.
It interesting why she workout with Dylan right after Aiden's task, or is it completely unrelated?

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I think that you are missing the point.The teaser was for the paying Patrons as it was meant as a freebie for people who give nothing to the game.
True.
But this Teaser isn't a spoiler. It's just a subliminal message.
We all know that Dylan is going to take a few steps forward in his relationship with Sophia, and the teaser confirms their new good "relationship".

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Bennett is unlikely to fuck Sophia at all, since Sophia can simply go to the school board to get Dylan's grade improved
Fuck Bennett!:devilish: That is to say he needs a red hot poker inserted ..... . Or maybe she can just make a small suggestion to Don Morrello about Bennett always wanting to swim from San Ajelo to Hawaii. He wants in the record books soooooo bad. Morello could arrange this.;) Just Sayin!:ROFLMAO:

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes