Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I have a kind of morbid curiosity.

I'm also not sure why he reads this thread. It just seems to make him mad.
I suppose he is annoyed by some of the members of this forum, but not all. But the fact that the L&P enters into a discussion with people he calls idiots surprises me.
I do not share his passion to explain his position to those who annoy him.
I think it is appropriate to be more attentive to those who are interested in AWAM, asking questions related to the plot and so on.
This can be done without spoilers revealing the details of the plot.
I think that L&P should not hesitate to repeat itself sometimes and talk a little more about their work, about their plans for the game.
And even if he has to make changes to early plans, this is not a problem, one should not be afraid and avoid it. The main thing is to work for the result and involve qualified assistants in this work, so that the process of creating AWAV does not drag on for one and a half to two decades.

Gandhifire

Jun 7, 2019
I suppose he is annoyed by some of the members of this forum, but not all. But the fact that the L&P enters into a discussion with people he calls idiots surprises me.
I think it is appropriate to be more attentive to those who are interested in AWAM, asking questions related to the plot and so on.
I think that L&P should not hesitate to repeat itself sometimes and talk a little more about their work, about their plans for the game.
And even if he has to make changes to early plans, this is not a problem, one should not be afraid and avoid it. The main thing is to work for the result and involve qualified assistants in this work, so that the process of creating AWAV does not drag on for one and a half to two decades.
Well he wants to make this game the best. So he sees criticism as an attack to his efforts, so he wants to tell the world that he is trying his best and whatever pace he sets is his best pace.

He is kinda thin skinned but in a good way.

Well anyway, we know it's a passionate work of his, not some employed work he is doing that he must finish as fast as possible.

Hooah

Nov 12, 2019
THIS GAME IS NOT JUST FOR YOU, YOUR COMING GENERATION WILL ALSO BE PLAYING THIS GAME. IF YOUR GRANDCHILDREN GET LUCKY, THEY MIGHT SEE SOPHIA GETTING FUCKED.
Holding my grandson up in the air in Time's Square, weeping in the middle of a cheering crowd as we watch the livestream release of version 1.0, as it reaches the section where Dylan's penis enters his mother's vagina.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I also think a good spoiler shouldn't give too much away but I hope we continue to see them, enigmatic as they are, as there seems to have been a doubt about this lately. In fact I think there should be far more to alleviate the boredom & frustration. They would generate even more interest & publicity.

Reactions: Bane71

Hooah

Nov 12, 2019
A good 5 minute quickie and Sophia finally forego her wedding vows.

Claps
Epilogue of her being led away in cuffs.

"Yeah, this lady was doing some kind of weird reverse grooming on the boys in her class. Let them think they were perving on her when she was fully capable of shutting them down at any time. The son's going to a foster home, and the rest are in therapy. Apparently she was mobbed up as well, working with that human-trafficking monster Don Morello, so who knows if she was getting them buttered up for some real psycho shit. That's right, take 'er away, boys! Don't want that one to see the light of day again!"

Gandhifire

Jun 7, 2019
Epilogue of her being led away in cuffs.

"Yeah, this lady was doing some kind of weird reverse grooming on the boys in her class. Let them think they were perving on her when she was fully capable of shutting them down at any time. The son's going to a foster home, and the rest are in therapy. Apparently she was mobbed up as well, working with that human-trafficking monster Don Morello, so who knows if she was getting them buttered up for some real psycho shit. That's right, take 'er away, boys! Don't want that one to see the light of day again!"
We take our grandparents to park. Our Grandchildren will take us to AWAM's live finale.

• Haha
Reactions: capt ackerman

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
0% sex scenes lol
Well there are 3 I guess. It's just that the route you took does not show them or it is not with the character you want to see it happen with. There is a dream sequence where you can get a taste of what you want.

Personally I don't care for them. It's just 3-4 renders put in loop and that's a scene. Utterly boring in my eyes. Sex is only fun if you're doing it, watching 3d models have sex has never been a turn on for me.

The same in an out motions, no change in expressions during an animation or just repeated expressions makes the whole scene look absolutely fake and breaks the immersion in the game.

I actually liked how L&P presented the Larry dream. It was constant changes in angles, great lighting and expressive facial expressions. Those few shots showed more emotion and erotism than a full animation would have. Very few devs actually make great sex scene animations.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes