nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
My patience has run out. No strength to wait for AWAM !

I'm thinking about writing my own game in my spare time. Setting: 'Queen Anne' style New England country. Engine: SIMS 4. Of course, the female protagonist!

Only vanilla sex ! Only after marriage ! Only after the wedding ! Marriage only after long courtship ! No lesbianism. No incest. It will be: a sexual counter-revolution !
Good. I'm sorry, but do you expect to make money with this idea?

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
This file is archived in the archive.rpa
However, it is not directly accessible : you have to unpack >>>> it is better to let the developer make the change.. :coffee:
Okay, thanks for the heads up.
I didn't realise you knew how computer illiterate I am! :D

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

I'm thinking about writing my own game in my spare time. Setting: 'Queen Anne' style New England country. Engine: SIMS 4. Of course, the female protagonist!

Only vanilla sex ! Only after marriage ! Only after the wedding ! Marriage only after long courtship ! No lesbianism. No incest. It will be: a sexual counter-revolution !
no lesbianism??? no for me.

bsr2

Apr 11, 2018

I'll help!

Reactions: dr.akhibadge

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020

and here you have MC for your new game, and don't forget, sex after the wedding ;-)

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
  • Sophia is not going to have a sexual encounter with Dylan in this update
This is the only one to likely be wrong. I don't expect Sophia to give her chest fully to Dylan but at least some titty foundling at most. Not really sexual but compared to the rest of the game that will stand out, if it is in. Who knows what The One has up his sleeve.

Reactions: Wedstone

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
In the United States, a third of the population goes to church. There are occasionally people who have sex after the wedding. In Russia, no one has been going to church for more than 100 years. There are no such people there. I could move the setting to Saudi Arabia. But it will be very difficult to find clothing models...
it's a pity your project looks promising, maybe you will find some fashionable designs on the internet, I found this, but I don't know which area it comes from ;-)

Reactions: Far Autumn

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
I plan to reduce the screen to 4:3 and shift the dialog text to the right side. So that you do not have to press the mouse wheel all the time, and that it does not block the main view. After a while, I'll show a screenshot.
no need to hurry, I'm used to waiting too ;-)

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
If we could add a pinned comment at the top of every page that warned new players of the following:

• This update will not have sex
  • Sophia is not going to have a sexual encounter with Dylan in this update
  • Nudity is not guaranteed
  • Depending on previous choices, you may not have much content in this update
  • You should not expect the next update for many, many, months
  • Yes, we all know the game has been in development for many years- everyone is frustrated
  • All of your suggestions for how to increase the speed of development have been suggested and rejected by L&P. Save your breath.
Maybe that would save us some grief? But most people don't read.
I agree with everything you said but I’m afraid you’ll probly piss off L&P with that post, I mean he should have a sense of humor but ......

• Haha
Reactions: lol360

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
When we talk about days and playable days, it's sometimes confusing...

Just a reminder :
Day in game​
Day of the week​
Playable day​
Update
1​
Sunday​
1​
2​
Monday​
2​
3​
Tuesday​
3​
4​
Wednesday​
4.1​
11​
Wednesday​
4.2​
12​
Thursday​
5​
13​
Friday​
6​
14​
Saturday​
7​
15​
Sunday​
8​
16​
Monday​
9​
17​
Tuesday​
10​
18​
Wednesday​
11​
19​
Thursday​
12​
0.115 + 0.130 + 0.150​
27*​
Friday​
13​
28*​
Saturday​
14​
29*​
Sunday​
15​
30*​
Monday​
16​

* time jump of one week after the current playable day

Update 0.130
(Noon)
1) Nursing home (1st side job) OR home schooling (2nd side job)
2) Aiden's 3rd task (parallelly another surprise event)
3) Emma/Dylan OR Sophia/Dylan

Update 0.150
(Afternoon)
1) Nathalie
2) Dylan/Ellie (very small side event)
3) A little bonus storyline with Sophia (with interesting options for later)
(Evening)
4) Sam

Playable day 13

During this day : Most 'comfortable' solution to stop Aiden's blackmail (requires certain decisions before)

Morning
1) Literature lesson (Aiden's 4th task) + a bonus scene
2) Don Morello (optional)
Noon
1) 2nd side job 3rd day
2) Dylan/Ellie OR: Dylan comes home from the boarding school for the weekend. What will happen here depends on if the "pool chicken fight" on day 10 took place or not!
3) "Coach Sophia"
Afternoon
1) Sophia/Sam
2) Sophia/Claire/Marie (with Dylan)
Evening
1) Sophia/Dylan
2) Sophia/Dylan OR: Dylan/Ellie OR: Dylan/Emma

Playable day 14

- museum date

Playable day 15 ( it will be necessary to confirm the day)
View attachment 1150037

Playable day 16

'Something definitely really "wild" what is not with the husband is planned the first time for playable day 16 and it will be something no one will definitely expect at the moment! I think it's one of the highlights in the story. Before, there will be a lot of other hot scenes and much more lucid approaches which are not "casual events"! As far as I can tell now, there won't even be such "casual events" anymore. '

Playable day 18

Solution to stop Aiden's blackmail (requires certain decisions before)

Recent news :
View attachment 1137734

Feel free to reuse & complete ;)
When does Sofia have an event with Dylan and Sam? Interesting...

Reactions: cerebotio2
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes