Jan 10, 2019
Thank you!

----
Morning
1) Literature lesson (Aiden's 4th task) + a bonus scene
2) Don Morello (optional)
Noon
1) 2nd side job 3rd day
2) Dylan/Ellie OR: Dylan comes home from the boarding school for the weekend. What will happen here depends on if the "pool chicken fight" on day 10 took place or not!
3) "Coach Sophia"
Afternoon
1) Sophia/Sam
2) Sophia/Claire/Marie (with Dylan)
Evening
1) Sophia/Dylan
2) Sophia/Dylan OR: Dylan/Ellie OR: Dylan/Emma
---

So let me guess, If I/you don´t play the Aiden blackmail route, we get the Bonus scene.
But this day hat to much Dylan for my taste.

I am looking forward for the Morello Event, Coach Sophia Event, the Sophia/Sam Event and the Sophia/Claire/Marie Event. But it is sad, there is no Sophia/Ellie interaction.
I'm very exciting about Dylan/Ellie :love: :sneaky: :love:

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Can't wait for D Day, finally Dylan will take it up on the big screen after wrongful punishments he was rendered to.

It shall be a great day for The One.
I understand the idea you have but PLEASE don't make reference to that Historic day and the pygmy at the same time. Dy Day works for me if that is acceptable. Just turns my stomach. Know what I mean. Thank you for your support.

badasst82

Apr 30, 2018
Ok, this is borderline conspiracy theory! :LOL:

On a different note I have one that has been talked about some speculations ago:
At the night club if you let Tyler do his thing at the end he just asks if she's leaving, Sophia says Yeah..
View attachment 1224814
Python:
s "Um... no, no, you're right! It's getting late and I need to go to work just in a couple of hours. And Ellie needs to go to school."
ty "Too bad! You're leaving already?"
s "Yeah, um.... yeah."
s "But... maybe we'll see you again soon? On... a Friday or Saturday?"
lo "For sure!"
ty "Maybe we should exchange numbers?"
s "Um... not this time. But maybe next time?"
So it's Sophia who kinda proposes to meet again on a Friday or a Saturday without being asked for. As if she was not bothered about what just happened, the contrary if anything.
Are we sure that we can rule out another meeting with Tyler/the sauna guys later on, even in different circumstances?
(at some point we speculate about the bachelorette party, many many pages ago)

Also, if you choose to stop Tyler the dialogues are a bit different:
Python:
s "I think we really should get going!"
s "After all, I have to go to work in just a few hours, and Ellie needs to go to school."
lo "That's too bad! But it was a cool night! We should do this again soon!"
s "OK, but if we meet here again it'd be better for us on a Friday or Saturday!"
This time Logan proposes to meet again and she says if we meet here it must be a Friday or Saturday because of Ellie.
This is similar in all other branches that didn't go far with Tyler.

What do I want to say with this? I don't know. :)
But I won't be surprised if there is another event in the FW path. I would not completely rule out Tyler &C. (well Logan have even more chances to appear again in Ellie's branches)
That´s what i whant to know too! ; )

Reactions: xxxorro
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes