Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Thanks you :)

View attachment 1224623

Claire again... Sophia finds her side job on this famous site. Dylan is able to decrypt an ransonware, he may be able to create a fake ad site. What Patricia would have asked him to do here.

View attachment 1224627 :unsure:

View attachment 1224630

Okay, okay, I’m gonna stop caffeine.... :LOL:
Caffeine is mad bad.
--
I really like this particular line of reasoning and the direction it's all going.

I think it also emphasizes the importance of NOT showing other POV - this conversation between Dylan and Patricia is a case in point: it can be revealed as just about anything depending on the path Sophia is on. Once you start showing things from other perspectives they become locked in, you can't ret-con it and say it never happened or gloss over it or pretend it was something other than what we were shown. You can't change what we know because we're getting the internal monologue. If we knew this conversation from Dylan's or Patricia's point of view, it becomes inflexible and of singular utility. In essence, writing yourself into a corner.

Reactions: nexer

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Caffeine is mad bad.
--
I really like this particular line of reasoning and the direction it's all going.

I think it also emphasizes the importance of NOT showing other POV - this conversation between Dylan and Patricia is a case in point: it can be revealed as just about anything depending on the path Sophia is on. Once you start showing things from other perspectives they become locked in, you can't ret-con it and say it never happened or gloss over it or pretend it was something other than what we were shown. You can't change what we know because we're getting the internal monologue. If we knew this conversation from Dylan's or Patricia's point of view, it becomes inflexible and of singular utility. In essence, writing yourself into a corner.
1622561722868.png

ar1122

Dec 29, 2017
Update 0.130
(Noon)
1) Nursing home (1st side job) OR home schooling (2nd side job)
2) Aiden's 3rd task (parallelly another surprise event)
3) Emma/Dylan OR Sophia/Dylan
what Sophia/ emma or dylan sophia i must be sophia and more Sophia :p :p :LOL:

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Thanks you :)

View attachment 1224623

Claire again... Sophia finds her side job on this famous site. Dylan is able to decrypt an ransonware, he may be able to create a fake ad site. What Patricia would have asked him to do here.

View attachment 1224627 :unsure:

View attachment 1224630

Okay, okay, I’m gonna stop caffeine.... :LOL:
Ok, this is borderline conspiracy theory! :LOL:

On a different note I have one that has been talked about some speculations ago:
At the night club if you let Tyler do his thing at the end he just asks if she's leaving, Sophia says Yeah..
1622568111617.png
Python:
s "Um... no, no, you're right! It's getting late and I need to go to work just in a couple of hours. And Ellie needs to go to school."
ty "Too bad! You're leaving already?"
s "Yeah, um.... yeah."
s "But... maybe we'll see you again soon? On... a Friday or Saturday?"
lo "For sure!"
ty "Maybe we should exchange numbers?"
s "Um... not this time. But maybe next time?"
So it's Sophia who kinda proposes to meet again on a Friday or a Saturday without being asked for. As if she was not bothered about what just happened, the contrary if anything.
Are we sure that we can rule out another meeting with Tyler/the sauna guys later on, even in different circumstances?
(at some point we speculate about the bachelorette party, many many pages ago)

Also, if you choose to stop Tyler the dialogues are a bit different:
Python:
s "I think we really should get going!"
s "After all, I have to go to work in just a few hours, and Ellie needs to go to school."
lo "That's too bad! But it was a cool night! We should do this again soon!"
s "OK, but if we meet here again it'd be better for us on a Friday or Saturday!"
This time Logan proposes to meet again and she says if we meet here it must be a Friday or Saturday because of Ellie.
This is similar in all other branches that didn't go far with Tyler.

What do I want to say with this? I don't know. :)
But I won't be surprised if there is another event in the FW path. I would not completely rule out Tyler &C. (well Logan have even more chances to appear again in Ellie's branches)

Last edited:

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Ok, this is borderline conspiracy theory! :LOL:

On a different note I have one that has been talked about some speculations ago:
At the night club if you let Tyler do his thing at the end he just asks if she's leaving, Sophia says Yeah..
View attachment 1224814
Python:
s "Um... no, no, you're right! It's getting late and I need to go to work just in a couple of hours. And Ellie needs to go to school."
ty "Too bad! You're leaving already?"
s "Yeah, um.... yeah."
s "But... maybe we'll see you again soon? On... a Friday or Saturday?"
lo "For sure!"
ty "Maybe we should exchange numbers?"
s "Um... not this time. But maybe next time?"
So it's Sophia who kinda proposes to meet again on a Friday or a Saturday without being asked for. As if she was not bothered about what just happened, the contrary if anything.
Are we sure that we can rule out another meeting with Tyler/the sauna guys later on, even in different circumstances?
When I don't want to give a guy my number I find any way around saying a flat-out "no". That's how I read that dialog

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
When I don't want to give a guy my number I find any way around saying a flat-out "no". That's how I read that dialog
Small detail. With the number was after Sophia's idea for a new date.
My guess is that Sophia would have happily gone back to what she was doing before Patricia showed up. The promise of a new meeting comes as an excuse for the interruption. Like she was begging a new date.
xxxorro is right. Sophia had lost control, lucky Patricia showed up.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes