nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
My theory (rather one among others) :
Carl and Patricia want Sophia and her children to come live with them, without Liam (either he’ll agree to share Sophia, or he’ll be evicted). And they’ll go around the world together. :cool:
Interesting idea.
Carl is a busy man, that's for sure. Even so, he knows a lot about Sophia and her family, I'd say he gets over Liam's sarcasm .. with class :ROFLMAO:. He has promised and he has delivered. I'd say Patricia made a good choice(married Carl), and that she is, I think, smarter and more cold-blooded than Sophia.
I think something is going on, Carl talks to the chairman of the soccer club, calls Alyssa, I suppose it was her turn to take the kids to practice that day. Carl gets too involved.:unsure:

Reactions: Talcum Powder

Sonny86

Feb 25, 2021
Guys, I have a question.
In the morning, the first event, probably only after we see Aiden's 3rd mission, we can guess what will happen. What do you think?

Morning
1) Literature lesson (Aiden's 4th task) + a bonus scene

But I'm still interested in the bonus event.
Who will be able to access it, everyone or not?
Or what needs to be done to access it?
Don't you think the bonus scene is the Motorcycle ride? That's what I thought!

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Don't you think the bonus scene is the Motorcycle ride? That's what I thought!
We will have a motorcycle ride very soon, with an upcoming update, which will be released in 15 days. My question was about the next game day and Aiden's next assignment, which Sofia will need to complete in class, in biology class.
Motorcycle ride, problem # 3, biology lesson and bonus scene, problem # 4.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
We will have a motorcycle ride very soon, with an upcoming update, which will be released in 15 days. My question was about the next game day and Aiden's next assignment, which Sofia will need to complete in class, in biology class.
Motorcycle ride, problem # 3, biology lesson and bonus scene, problem # 4.
Aiden's 3rd task has a parallel surprise event.
Aiden's 4th task has a surprise event to open up interesting options later on(bonus scene)

Last edited:

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Aiden's 3rd task has a parallel surprise event.
Aiden's 4th task has a surprise event to open up interesting options later on
My question is, will these unexpected, bonus plots be available to everyone?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes