t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Yes :) You mentioned the 1870 war between the French and the Prussians, and the two WW. :coffee::cool::sneaky:

With Marie, Claire, Nathalie, my bed will also be a battlefield.
If that was the order of battle I would follow a simple concept of surrender to them with dignity as they ravish me. Why mess up the bed with a battle? :LOL::cool:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Marie is so hot Dylan is afraid he will burn. She is the most logical girlfriend option and he has been up close with her. No idea how L&P would run with this since he likes to drop multiple branches all over the place. I do not see a Dylan Marie Sophia option. I think if she knows he is dating Marie she would go all 'my little boy is growing up'. And stop him cold ever after. Just a thought.
I don't think Dylan/Marie/Sophia will happen either. But I can't currently discount it.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
I need a profile picture of Dylan being held up like some sort of messiah figure by Sophia and the other woman or just Dylan in some pope like robe.

Just in support for The One.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Nothing yet. But the events are one after the other, Dylan/Amber then Sam/Sophia.
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/05/1242994_1242971_Capturepd13.png
Guys, I have a question.
In the morning, the first event, probably only after we see Aiden's 3rd mission, we can guess what will happen. What do you think?

Morning
1) Literature lesson (Aiden's 4th task) + a bonus scene

But I'm still interested in the bonus event.
Who will be able to access it, everyone or not?
Or what needs to be done to access it?

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Guys, I have a question.
In the morning, the first event, probably only after we see Aiden's 3rd mission, we can guess what will happen. What do you think?

Morning

I suspect Aiden's task will be directly related to whatever happens during his third task. Since the 4th task is when we have the "comfortable option" for ending things, Aiden may offer Sophia a way out. I suspect that whatever happens in the third task, Aiden will come away with a soft spot for Sophia.

I bet the bonus scene relates to pushing Bennet's storyline to its conclusion.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Guys, I have a question.

Morning

Considering it's likely only to get good around Task #10, so about 15 years away, why the fuck cares?

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
If AWAM takes decades to build, it will fail. I guess L&P has 6-7 years, unfortunately, I guess that a longer period of time will kill his project.
Digital technologies are evolving very quickly L&P may not be able to keep up with them.
I agree, and the technology in that demo video is very neat. I give this game another two years and interest will decline sharply. I'm reminded of games that originally brought me to this site just a few years ago. Those same games wouldn't make it or hold my interest any longer. No animations, very poor quality renders(fine then). I doubt I could play Milky City if it's ever updated again, because everything I have played since has been leaps and bounds better. DmD has been in development so long that the art style and models are almost jarring to go back and play.

It's been long enough since I've played AWAM I can't recall if it has animations. A few frames of water falling in the shower scene is the only thing that comes to mind? I'm starting to get the Big Brother flash backs. That's another game that I would anticipate upcoming releases for and now I can't see what I ever saw in it.

A book version of AWAM using my imagination would be easier to fap to. This 1/3, 1/2 playable day per update bullshit isn't cutting it.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
I agree, and the technology in that demo video is very neat. I give this game another two years and interest will decline sharply. I'm reminded of games that originally brought me to this site just a few years ago. Those same games wouldn't make it or hold my interest any longer. No animations, very poor quality renders(fine then). I doubt I could play Milky City if it's ever updated again, because everything I have played since has been leaps and bounds better. DmD has been in development so long that the art style and models are almost jarring to go back and play.

It's been long enough since I've played AWAM I can't recall if it has animations. A few frames of water falling in the shower scene is the only thing that comes to mind? I'm starting to get the Big Brother flash backs. That's another game that I would anticipate upcoming releases for and now I can't see what I ever saw in it.

A book version of AWAM using my imagination would be easier to fap to. This 1/3, 1/2 playable day per update bullshit isn't cutting it.
Used to play Elenas Life, holy crap going back to that now is so bad from the rendering, poses, and the facial expressions *shudder*

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Carl knows Sophia’s past well.
Carl "And you, Sophia are a high school teacher. You teach... sports, biology and... literature, right?"
Sophia "*Smile* Yeah that's correct! Wow, you remember that?"
Carl "Of course I do! And before that you were a college lecturer, I know! Why did you switch?"
Sophia "*Smile* Yeah, that's also correct!

Carl is the one who allows Dylan to participate in the soccer tryout.
"Dylan, I've heard you're a good soccer player. We have a good soccer team in this city and I know the chairmen. Are you up for a tryout?"
An interesting character this Carl.

So the team doesn't belong to the school, it belongs to the town. It means that only some of the players are from Sophia's school. It's probably just Zac.
Strangely, though, Carl sends Alyssa to take Dylan to tryouts. It was natural to give the address of the sports facilities to Sophia herself.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes