codex35

Jan 10, 2019
Melinda is the GOAT of MILFs, no doubt. Too bad the game itself was too much grind at the start and not enough story in the end. Turned into a repetitive fuck fest with nothing but minor variations of the same scenes over and over.

AWAM has an amazing MILF, too, plenty of story, but not enough content - a result of too many characters causing too many branches resulting in too many scenes having to be done more than once to accommodate all choices. And pigeons, of course.
what about Joyce from Midnight Paradise. She is GOAT to.

Sonny86

Feb 25, 2021
Considering that setting Emma up with Dylan ends the Sophia/Dylan route, a threesome between the three is next to impossible.

Marie on the other hand is fair game, so nothing I'm aware of preventing Dylan/Emma/Marie. Possibly even Dylan/Marie/Sophia, we'd just need for some reason Sophia to find out Marie can keep a secret about incest.

EDIT:
Just occurred to me that on the Dylan route, following Dylan/Amber, Marie will also pursue Dylan then, so Dylan/Amber/Marie appears possible too.
You're dreaming!! Emma already kissed Sophia so we know attraction there. Sophia could possibly have a teaching moment with the 2 of them!!

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
You're dreaming!! Emma already kissed Sophia so we know attraction there. Sophia could possibly have a teaching moment with the 2 of them!!
i don´t think of a sophie/emma/Dylan because in the official Walkthough it said if emma is hooked with Dylan it closes Dylan path.
so it open a Sophie/Emma path :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
what about Joyce from Midnight Paradise. She is GOAT to.
As with the real life pantheon of female perfection there's plenty of room in my tent for all shapes, sizes, ages and kinds. No one character or person will be the ideal for everyone, but there are certainly those that everyone can agree are beautiful regardless of personal taste.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
I may be wrong but I thought L&P said it closes Emma's path.
from the walkthrough
If Sophia has min. 31 relationship points with Dylan (at least showed him her breasts), she has the option to hook Emma up with him. She’ll pick her up the next day after school, so that she can tutor her son in physics. This option is only available, if Sophia fulfilled Aiden’s 2nd task! You have this chance only this time! This is the only way to continue Emma’s storyline but on the other hand it will end Dylan’s storyline!

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
What I commented a while ago:
1. if Larry finds Sophia superhot, Tony Morello takes a back seat, and Larry's wishes will be granted first. I'm waiting for photos, another visit to the prison (I guess sex isn't possible).
2. if Larry finds Sophia: beautiful but not superhot, Tony Morello takes over.
OK, maybe it is just me but, in this game, who is not gonna find Sophia super hot? I expect that probably 95-98% {pooma} of the members of this forum find her super hot (maybe not the only super but...). IMO of course. ;):)

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
OK, maybe it is just me but, in this game, who is not gonna find Sophia super hot? I expect that probably 95-98% {pooma} of the members of this forum find her super hot (maybe not the only super but...). IMO of course. ;):)
OK, right. After all she is almost a virgin ;)
That depends on the level of addiction left behind by Sophia.( in this forum addiction = 100% :sneaky: ) If Larry is going to be an addict, Sophia continues with him. If Larry says something like: she's not bad but she's married with two kids, Tony will have to make the Parkers pay.
My point is that we may have two routes: Tony Morello and Larry Morello.

A scene like this one:
Morello: time to pay baby
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/01/995678_Nyl2.gif

Sorry for FUTA, I don't know what's going on, FUTA is everywhere, the world has gone crazy :eek:

Last edited:

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
That depends on the level of addiction left behind by Sophia.( in this forum addiction = 100% :sneaky: ) If Larry is going to be an addict, Sophia continues with him. If Larry says something like: she's not bad but she's married with two kids, Tony will have to make the Parkers pay.

A scene like this one:

Sorry for FUTA, I don't know what's going on, FUTA is everywhere, the world has gone crazy :eek:
I agree w/u that Tony is the likely path. I don't see Larry getting the access he NEEDS (wink wink nudge nudge). Though I am sure L&P can get the Governor to commute the sentence (nyuk nyuk). Just saying he has the power.

I don't see the Liam paying. I see him selling out Sophia 'cuz he will have too much pride to ask Carl. IMO

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017

A scene like this one:

I can see that Alyssa is coming out strong. This would explain the box of condoms she is buying from the store.

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I agree w/u that Tony is the likely path. I don't see Larry getting the access he NEEDS (wink wink nudge nudge). Though I am sure L&P can get the Governor to commute the sentence (nyuk nyuk). Just saying he has the power.

I don't see the Liam paying. I see him selling out Sophia 'cuz he will have too much pride to ask Carl. IMO
He has changed his mind :ROFLMAO:
1622495299603.png

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020

A scene like this one:

I just hope that there will be a third way, my Sofia does not know Morello, so it would be quite empty ;-)

Reactions: Frank Chateau
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes