nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Liam is a good poker player.
I think there is going to be a private party whose ultimate bet will be Sophia.
Liam will be able to win with 'bitches', and Morello with 'bullets'
PDay13, in the morning. It will be interesting, but we have 3 levels of satisfaction assigned to Larry. For the first 2 levels there will need something extra.

Reactions: xxxorro

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Unless that was a poor attempt at humour, you have just summed up with a single person why you and I have radically different tastes and why I can't see any possible middle ground between our diametrically opposite views.

If Gail from the office and Nikki Minaj represent your ideal woman then I fear you are set up for a lifetime of disappointment from meeting real life women.
I think there's plenty of room for the Nicki Minaj's of the world, but there's also room for Iman, Elle MacPherson, Salma Hayek, the Audreys Tatou and Hepburn, Thandie Newton, Emmanuelle Beart and Emma Watson, Lupita N'yongo and ... and ... (I could go on forever) in the pantheon. We can all have a favorite type w/o denying the beauty of some and w/o denigrating the preferences of others.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
'something extra'
What are you thinking about ? Any ideas ?
What I commented a while ago:
1. if Larry finds Sophia superhot, Tony Morello takes a back seat, and Larry's wishes will be granted first. I'm waiting for photos, another visit to the prison (I guess sex isn't possible).
2. if Larry finds Sophia: beautiful but not superhot, Tony Morello takes over.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
You should compared AWAM to Jessica O'neil it had both of the story and content
I do follow JOHN enthusiastically! The main comparison I'd make is that, AWAM has "big" updates in terms of render count and (apparently) script pages but you're only getting a tiny amount of progression and I think that is by far the biggest the source of complaint, while JOHN is another one of those games where the updates are sparse and each update doesn't move the story and character arcs forward substantially (more than AWAM, but not much more).

JOHN moved things much faster in terms of H content, but that was a choice of the developer - Jessica is younger and not married and starting out in her career. Sophia is about 15 years older, has a husband and kids, they are at different points in their lives, different careers - a journalist needs connections to get the story, a teacher really doesn't have that need to expand their contact list to advance. So different in those ways, which aren't minor.

Overall, both good games, both slow release schedules.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Besides, maybe Dylan protected his mom from the hobos while they were running in the park. And that’s why she got close to him.
WTF, a spoiler? :ROFLMAO: That's all?
Sophia and Dylan run away from the hobos and hide in a thicket, where they begin to hug and cuddle. :unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: m4pII

UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
I'm not talking about the game itself but do you know the character of Melinda in FOTM?
For me, she is perfect precisely because she is not.
I'm talking about the physical here of course.
Yea I have to agree with you on that one. She might even be higher on my list than even Gail because she is just perfect and maybe not as exaggerated as Gail but have just the right proportions and oh so sexy in her behavior and way of dressing up in sexy cloths using her assets just as Gail.

Reactions: Scarlet56

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
I do follow JOHN enthusiastically! The main comparison I'd make is that, AWAM has "big" updates in terms of render count and (apparently) script pages but you're only getting a tiny amount of progression and I think that is by far the biggest the source of complaint, while JOHN is another one of those games where the updates are sparse and each update doesn't move the story and character arcs forward substantially (more than AWAM, but not much more).

JOHN moved things much faster in terms of H content, but that was a choice of the developer - Jessica is younger and not married and starting out in her career. Sophia is about 15 years older, has a husband and kids, they are at different points in their lives, different careers - a journalist needs connections to get the story, a teacher really doesn't have that need to expand their contact list to advance. So different in those ways, which aren't minor.

Overall, both good games, both slow release schedules.
I like both games, they have choices for the player to do, and the game doesn't push him into something he doesn't want to do. are nice with interesting stories ❤

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
And in a freak boating accident, Liam and Neil vanished without trace....

After a brief period of mourning, the "tragedy" drew both households closer together.
And both Sophia and Amber found solace in the comforting embrace of Ellie and Jules.
Whilst both Dylan and Sam came of age as they had to step up as man of the house.
:)
Hmmm, I was torn until I realized Sam would have to go on tour to bring in some cash. Dylan would need to deliver morning and afternoon paper routes and start delivering pizza until midnight to bring in cash. Once I realized they were out of the picture (physically exhausted and geographically separated) I felt much better.:ROFLMAO:;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Sonny86 and nexer

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I think there's plenty of room for the Nicki Minaj's of the world, but there's also room for Iman, Elle MacPherson, Salma Hayek, the Audreys Tatou and Hepburn, Thandie Newton, Emmanuelle Beart and Emma Watson, Lupita N'yongo and ... and ... (I could go on forever) in the pantheon. We can all have a favorite type w/o denying the beauty of some and w/o denigrating the preferences of others.
Raquel Welch, Ann Margaret, Lauren Bacall (Just the voice Oh MY!), IMO

Reactions: Talcum Powder
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes