xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
How many big fashion companies are there ? :unsure:
Many.
And they are (almost) all French!
I guess you are really onto something!! :LOL:

Top 10 Largest Clothing Companies in the World
  • LVMH. Paris, France. Market capitalization: $181.13 billion. ...
  • Inditex. Arteixo, Spain. ...
  • Dior. Paris, France. ...
  • Kering. Paris, France. ...
  • Hermès. Paris, France. ...
  • Richemont. Bellevue, Switzerland. ...
  • Adidas. Herzogenaurach, Germany. ...
  • Fast Retailing. Yamaguchi, Japan.

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
Damn didn't realize that this game is 4 years fucking old and still no sex scenes other than vanilla husband. I love the dev's work and love his intentions but the sheer amount of time it takes to get an update which mostly consists of dialogues (mostly useless) pisses me the fuck of. Coz I really love the potential of this game and am deeply hurt by it coz it reminds me of Big Brother and The Humbling experience because this hurt will be faaaar greater given the time of all of our expectations. Not shitting on anyone just letting out some steam with you guys.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Guys, who knows when according to the plot, what day is the next event for Sofia, Dylan and Sam?
After such an interesting, sexy and exciting performance,
1622610059573.png
it's hard for me to imagine what might happen in the next joint event!
Maybe someone has some guesses?
This is somewhat dubious, but I guess it might be a joint massage from Dylan and Sam for Sofia, nothing else comes to mind.

By the way, try to come up with a really interesting joint event for these three and you will understand what a difficult task the L&P faces, telling a story that should be somewhat realistic.

Reactions: BUCCO

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
(y)(y)(y)(y)
Despite all my bitching and moaning and nitpicking: totally pumped for this.
I also can not wait for the Update. But unfortunately for the Main Event (Sam Event) I or we have to wait another couple of month.:cry:

Does anyone know, what are the Events on the next playable day?

Oh an by the way nice Profile Pic Talcum.

Reactions: Talcum Powder

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I also can not wait for the Update. But unfortunately for the Main Event (Sam Event) I or we have to wait another couple of month.:cry:

Does anyone know, what are the Events on the next playable day?

Oh an by the way nice Profile Pic Talcum.
See the previous page of this forum.

Reactions: Taker Fan

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
See the previous page of this forum.
Thank you!

----
Morning
1) Literature lesson (Aiden's 4th task) + a bonus scene
2) Don Morello (optional)
Noon
1) 2nd side job 3rd day
2) Dylan/Ellie OR: Dylan comes home from the boarding school for the weekend. What will happen here depends on if the "pool chicken fight" on day 10 took place or not!
3) "Coach Sophia"
Afternoon
1) Sophia/Sam
2) Sophia/Claire/Marie (with Dylan)
Evening
1) Sophia/Dylan
2) Sophia/Dylan OR: Dylan/Ellie OR: Dylan/Emma
---

So let me guess, If I/you don´t play the Aiden blackmail route, we get the Bonus scene.
But this day hat to much Dylan for my taste.

I am looking forward for the Morello Event, Coach Sophia Event, the Sophia/Sam Event and the Sophia/Claire/Marie Event. But it is sad, there is no Sophia/Ellie interaction.

Reactions: Bane71

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Thank you!

----
Morning
Noon
1) 2nd side job 3rd day
2) Dylan/Ellie OR: Dylan comes home from the boarding school for the weekend. What will happen here depends on if the "pool chicken fight" on day 10 took place or not!
3) "Coach Sophia"
Afternoon
1) Sophia/Sam
Evening
1) Sophia/Dylan
---

So let me guess, If I/you don´t play the Aiden blackmail route, we get the Bonus scene.

I am looking forward for the Morello Event, Coach Sophia Event, the Sophia/Sam Event and the Sophia/Claire/Marie Event. But it is sad, there is no Sophia/Ellie interaction.
I'm also interested in how to get a bonus event, but KillJoys said that for this you need to choose blackmail, and not refuse. Maybe I misunderstood something?

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Thank you!

----
Morning
Noon
1) 2nd side job 3rd day
3) "Coach Sophia"
Afternoon
1) Sophia/Sam
Evening
1) Sophia/Dylan
---

Can't wait for D Day, finally Dylan will take it up on the big screen after wrongful punishments he was rendered to.

It shall be a great day for The One.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes