Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
I wonder what Sam the instrumentalist will do at his concert with Mother Sophia.

Hope he attends his studies and carries out his duties.

• Haha
Reactions: BUCCO

Taurusmale67

May 29, 2021
I am not anywhere capable to make games. I am reading with interest the comments that accuse L&P of slow work. Can a developer explain the work required to make the game.

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
I wonder what Sam the instrumentalist will do at his concert with Mother Sophia.

Hope he attends his studies and carries out his duties.
if he does not perform his duties, he will be punished, any idea, my friend ?!? ;-)❤

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Damn so good looking models and no action :) i guess i will wait another year or two
Honestly, It'll be longer than that. As of now, we are only getting about 1/4th of a day per update. Each update takes roughly 5 months, sometimes more, sometimes a little less.

So...yeah that 20 year answer may actually be somewhat accurate. I'd probably guess 2025 if I'm being serious. As of now, she has no direct sexual content with anyone besides her husband and some kissing/groping with her daughter and a couple friends.

Even if the rate of sexual content speeds up (which I do expect), we're still in for quite the wait due to the long update times. Which has always been the primary issue with this game.

Reactions: legolasbaler

Habawa

Jul 28, 2017
the guy who said he is doing this all to normalize the number of updates to 2 or less was spot on. Next year around this time we'll be excited and anticipating his one update for the year. (it will be 1/2 of a playable day though!!!)

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
So...yeah that 20 year answer may actually be somewhat accurate. I'd probably guess 2025 if I'm being serious. As of now, she has no direct sexual content with anyone besides her husband and some kissing/groping with her daughter and a couple friends.
you are optimist... when (or better, if) we come to sexual content in awam, at that time in real life people on earth will not have sex as we know now anymore. they will probably be sexualy connected wirelessly while floating in some kind of large plasma tanks. only real, classic sex will be at elon musks' colony on mars

• Haha
Reactions: palyanchp

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
you are optimist... when (or better, if) we come to sexual content in awam, at that time in real life people on earth will not have sex as we know now anymore. they will probably be sexualy connected wirelessly while floating in some kind of large plasma tanks. only real, classic sex will be at elon musks' colony on mars
If you actually do the research and the math, assuming L&P takes on average the same time to release updates, the first sex scene without Liam is slated to be on playable day 19, which is 10 years away. Optimistically, if L&P can release updates within the 2 - 3 month period he was hoping for, it's only 3 years away.

Is this from the game or fan art? :rolleyes:
It's the GW event from last update.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes