Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
sure update. what will happen?
Monday/Tuesday.

I finished and checked the Aiden event today completely. That's why there was no 5% jump today. I'll probably will be through the P&T part on Sat/Sun. Then I'll still need at least one day to check quickly the entire update plus finishing all the additional stuff. So, don't expect the update earlier than Monday.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
you are now! how do you feel ;-)
If I were a lot younger I'd probably feel pretty good about it, get a bit more swagger in my step and a big smile on my face.
But being older I feel kind of dirty and creepy, like I should just delete her phone number and walk away and forget the whole thing ever happened and hope she never calls me back.

• Haha
Reactions: BUCCO

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I hope not too much ends up gated behind Aiden's content.
Personally, I'd be very happy if someone gave him a pair of concrete boots and chucked him in the deepest lake they could find.
Well so far the only real content you can't find in other routes is Sophia riding Antonio, so I think for the moment we're good

• Red Heart
Reactions: K.T.L. and BUCCO

Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
I hope not too much ends up gated behind Aiden's content.
Personally, I'd be very happy if someone gave him a pair of concrete boots and chucked him in the deepest lake they could find.
Patricia should be able to accomplish that. Carl seems to be quite knowledgeable on the subject as well. Don't fuck with Carl. He can make people disappear. ;)

Last edited:

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Well, it's around 6 days to go....Tuesday looks likely. Then there'll be all the usual dreck for a few days, meaning it will be the following week before some semblance of normality is restored. What bothers me isn't the existence of Aiden, without him & his like the game would be nothing more for me than a better-than-average, vanilla-flavoured soap. I want him in the story. So, he may end up receiving a severe shock, now that Sophia is connected, (at least that should please the Aiden haters), it's the feeling that the soon to be seen 3rd task will be something bland, after 6 months of waiting. That seems quite possible IMO. Whatever happens there's bound to be a minor maelstrom either way.

If Aiden does discover an incentive to cease & desist, perhaps the Don can arrange a 'lecture' for Dylan on the topic of why it's not cool to want to fuck his own mother? So let's get rid of the blackmail at school & in the interests of balance & fairness, at the same time introduce a standard healthy relationship for a mother & son. If folks want banality, I'll go for that, provided it's across the board. This could speed up development, (in theory), for what's left.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes