lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
I've been trying to argue for a while now similar to you - that the best thing for Dylan isn't the Aiden route. If you send him to boarding school, he not only gets a better education thanks to Carl, but also gets to stick his dick into something other than his hand during the chicken fight. He doesn't even need to be on the Aiden route in order to pick up Marie.

In fact, the only way to prevent Marie from pursuing Dylan at the moment is to be following Aiden's tasks and for Sophia to meet up with Alyssa and meet Antonio. Even if Dylan fucks up talking to Marie during the Yoga event, Patricia is keen on getting him a second chance with Marie.

So depending on what L&P plans for playable day 14 (any chance a patron can find out the event list?), if it includes a Dylan/Marie date (say in the evening, when Sophia and Patricia have the museum date), he might even be able to lose his v-card in two days, even before Ellie.
emma is another option for dylan. :unsure:.still is more a Sophie/emma than a Dylan/Emma.

Reactions: nexer

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
emma is another option for dylan. :unsure:.still is more a Sophie/emma than a Dylan/Emma.
Except that Emma is Aiden route. And Marie is more classically attractive for Dylan. And more experienced, being around 3 years older, so more qualified to teach him how to treat a woman, since this is something Liam neglected.
I can’t follow your doubts if it is Sophia besides Dylan? Of course it’s definitely Sophia?! It’s the Sophia/Dylan event… L&P mentioned it as last teaser. So? :unsure:
While that makes perfect sense, L&P has shown he can shake things up completely. The Sophia/Patricia/Claire/Marie event ended up being primarily Dylan. Most of us, including me, assumed it would be a lesbian event, but turned out to be primarily about setting Dylan up with Marie, which isn't lesbian at all.

• Angry
Reactions: Matt1

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
I can’t follow your doubts if it is Sophia besides Dylan? Of course it’s definitely Sophia?! It’s the Sophia/Dylan event… L&P mentioned it as last teaser. So? :unsure:
if it's Dylan, Sophia is taller, maybe Patricia ?! I do not know ;-)

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Except that Emma is Aiden route. And Marie is more classically attractive for Dylan. And more experienced, being around 3 years older, so more qualified to teach him how to treat a woman, since this is something Liam neglected.

While that makes perfect sense, L&P has shown he can shake things up completely. The Sophia/Patricia/Claire/Marie event ended up being primarily Dylan. Most of us, including me, assumed it would be a lesbian event, but turned out to be primarily about setting Dylan up with Marie, which isn't lesbian at all.
Although L&P can shake things up, He was very adamant that this teaser was of Sophia/Dylan and Nathalie. I think people are reading into this too much. And before people start reading into why Nathalie was there, This pic was to show the transition into the next event which is Sophia/Nathalie.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
My opinion on the Aiden story route is not kind. To make it so prominent... Others might love it but I really don't care for it. It seems to be sold as a necessary function, but I see other more believable routes, I am just not buying it. However, It is L&P's story and we will see what he does.

It is nice to know that you do agree that Dylan's current presence on that path is an obstacle in the storyline. Generally for things to happen, Dylan has to be moved out of the forefront of her mind.
Boarding school has many advantages and benefits for Sophia, Dylan, and the storyline in general. It is hard to find someone that wouldn't benefit.. other than Aiden.;)
Again, it will be interesting to see what L&P actually does and what routes could be taken.
probably a bit early to be asking about Playable day 14 but I have asked L&P and I will let you know

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
Although L&P can shake things up, He was very adamant that this teaser was of Sophia/Dylan and Nathalie. I think people are reading into this too much. And before people start reading into why Nathalie was there, This pic was to show the transition into the next event which is Sophia/Nathalie.
you're right, it's better to stop reading, I'll finally find out that perfection isn't perfect. I'd rather go meditate when I don't read that the sun isn't red as I heard ;-) (I'm just kidding) ❤

• Haha
Reactions: Dr.SigmundFap

Humbold56

May 3, 2017
i think L&P try to take patreons money one more month.
it will be 01/07/2021
what do you think about that ???
I would rather stop supporting him if he does not deliver by the end of this month. Why I should I stop supporting him, if he just delivered a decent update a couple of days before my subscription renews?

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

and Claire?she could have sex with who Dylan or sophie :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
and Claire?she could have sex with who Dylan or sophie :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I like Claire, she's funny and she is the real milf!!! ;)
My impression is that she is a kind of a loose cannon in the game.
For sure she has a thing for Sophia, she is not shy at all paying compliments to her body, I don't know if that will actually lead to lesbian scenes, maybe other scenes like the one in the shower/changing room, who knows.
She also mentioned Dylan several times and she said she likes having young people looking at her.
But, again, we haven't seen her much so far to get a real idea of her role. I just hope her character is not a "distraction" and that we'll see much more of her!

Last edited:

jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
But, again, we haven't seen her much so far to get a real idea of her role. I just hope her character is not a "distraction" and that we'll see much more of her!
Well I think she(Claire) will be important to the fantasy game which is AWAM. As Alyssa and Zac are female and male respectively there is definite parallelism to Claire and Marie that are female and female.
this is important because sophia dylan relationship can grow with both pairs as per player liking. Certain aim of L&P is to cater to wide population and make a more and more people to love his game.

Reactions: xxxorro and nexer

jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
also the sam and her mother route might involve nick later on thus it is different from above relationships where dads are absent.

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
You know, I'm just an ordinary person to you now. Mr. Nobody from Nowhere. But as soon as I start creating a game, I will become a very interesting, intriguing person Like our L&P...:WeSmart:
don't be sad, i remember you, on page 3095 we talked about your new game, good luck and a lot of fans ❤

• Red Heart
Reactions: Far Autumn
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes