Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
To be fair, L&P isn't even the slower dev doing renders here. I have seen several devs who try to deliver great quality being even slower than him. I saw you in False Hero thread, for example, and that dev is slower than L&P, he makes great renders too, even with better lighting, although he doesn't work the characters' poses and expressions that much and he doesn't creat NPC, animations, nor outside scenes and he doesn't put sounds neither.

Stoper, the dev of Jessica O'neil, is also slower than L&P, he delivers less renders per update, like the half. The one from Bad Memories is that slow too, even when those renders are inferior in quality and he doesn't create many NPC (although he says he doesn't have the fastest machines). The dev from Become a Rockstar ins't too fast neither, although he delivers a lot more animations. The dev from Anna takes his time too, despite his renders are not as delailed as these ones.

I would say that the big exceptions of devs who deliver renders of pretty good quality in a decent time are DrPinkcake, DecentMonkey and the one from Treasure of Nadia.

As you can see, he is basically as slow as the most of the devs doing renders of similar quality, the principal difference is that he creates a lot more renders per event, in my opinion unnecessarily. The other devs can deliver a full day in 500 renders, instead, he created 1000 for the third part of the day (And many unnecessary dialogs too). That's why the other stories progress and this one doesn't. I'm planning writing a post showing some of the unnecessary renders that he creates in some simple scenes, that at the end means a lot of wasting time.
While I completely agree with the sentiment none of the developers you've listed are producing images anywhere near the quality that L&P is pushing out. Sure, they are really good, but AWAM is levels above, especially the last three or four releases.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
While I completely agree with the sentiment none of the developers you've listed are producing images anywhere near the quality that L&P is pushing out. Sure, they are really good, but AWAM is levels above, especially the last three or four releases.
I want to response you. But I'm afraid that L&P will spend more time making renders, if I do. I invite you to delete your comment for the good of this game. And I will delete this one.

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
At least he's done better than CD Project RED !
Release date: "When it's ready..."

Last edited:

Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
I have a bad feeling about it that's why I don't expect much from this update
I am expecting that all those in love with Aiden will be happy. Everyone else, not so much.
I am expecting the art to be great though.
Storyline on this part was mostly described as a "necessary evil" at one time.. so remember that during this update.
This makes it an update of transition. I am not putting to much investment here.
My curiosity wonders if it is a narrow storyline update. Meaning most choices are forced into these events. If those who are not into Aiden's storyline, does it make it a 2-4 minute update?
* Necessary evil... Dylan is all over this one. Karma needs to happen!

Reactions: Alley_Cat

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I just discovered the game this week, but I am pretty sure that the North Koreans use it to torture their political prisoners. It has been edging its fans since the first year of the Trump administration. If I had been following this game for three years I would probably be in a loony bin right now. So why am I still so excited about this update?

• Haha
Reactions: xxxorro

Gandhifire

Jun 7, 2019
I just discovered the game this week, but I am pretty sure that the North Koreans use it to torture their political prisoners. It has been edging its fans since the first year of the Trump administration. If I had been following this game for three years I would probably be in a loony bin right now. So why am I still so excited about this update?
You are very lucky in my eyes.

Wish I was in your shoes, I got to know this game in the end of 2018. Suffered a 2.5 year grind.

Brodjaga

Apr 5, 2018
Please tell me the main points of the game, the division of the plot. So far I know three: 1. Sophia agrees or refuses to be blackmailed. 2. Choosing an additional part-time job for Sophia. 3. The acquaintance of the son with the girl (I forgot her name), thus the plot with the mother stops.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Please tell me the main points of the game, the division of the plot. So far I know three: 1. Julia agrees or refuses to be blackmailed. 2. Choosing an additional part-time job for Julia. 3. The acquaintance of the son with the girl (I forgot her name), thus the plot with the mother stops.
The MC is Sophia, not Julia. But otherwise pretty much. "The girl" is Marie, although you can set Dylan up with the student Emma as well. It's setting Dylan up with Emma that stops further Sophia/Dylan, but no indications yet Marie will.

Later on in the Ellie route it will branch into three, my guess choosing who you want to set her up with. At this stage I believe it will be Logan (sauna boy), Sam or Julia (who is actually the daughter of the neighbours).

I am expecting that all those in love with Aiden will be happy. Everyone else, not so much.
I am expecting the art to be great though.
Storyline on this part was mostly described as a "necessary evil" at one time.. so remember that during this update.
This makes it an update of transition. I am not putting to much investment here.
My curiosity wonders if it is a narrow storyline update. Meaning most choices are forced into these events. If those who are not into Aiden's storyline, does it make it a 2-4 minute update?
* Necessary evil... Dylan is all over this one. Karma needs to happen!
Considering I have absolutely no interest in old farts or underage boys, I'm expecting the side job to be a one or two of Sophia arriving, a couple of her working, then a couple of her leaving, no matter which I've chosen, much like the classroom scenes if you're not doing Aiden's tasks.

So any real content for me will probably come from the bridal shop side event. How long that will take to play will really depend on how much it's linked to the Aiden event.

Any actual story progression is likely to come from the incidental renders I've heard are in the update, some of which you get if Dylan is sent to boarding school.

That I'm going to find this update an utter waste of time doesn't actually bother me. Ellie has had an awesome run lately.

Brodjaga

Apr 5, 2018
The MC is Sophia, not Julia. But otherwise pretty much. "The girl" is Marie, although you can set Dylan up with the student Emma as well. It's setting Dylan up with Emma that stops further Sophia/Dylan, but no indications yet Marie will.

Later on in the Ellie route it will branch into three, my guess choosing who you want to set her up with. At this stage I believe it will be Logan (sauna boy), Sam or Julia (who is actually the daughter of the neighbours).
I wrote Sofia. Thanks for the answer.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes