Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I am expecting that all those in love with Aiden will be happy. Everyone else, not so much.
You could be right about that. For Aiden fans, it will probably be an interesting update. What makes me wonder is this depravity path that Sophia is taking with Aiden here.
If we continue along that path, the idea of protecting Dylan will no longer be at the forefront of her mind. She will find more and more pleasure in the tasks. Each successive task becomes more perverse. And by then she can't say she's doing it just to protect Dylan. That would be out of touch with reality. She will lose more and more her morals, her inhibitions, her character. And what influence do these tasks have on the other events with Ellie, Dylan, Sam, Patricia, ...?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Sofia has wavy hair, but here it's straight
I think that's more a function of the availability of Daz assets. It could be Sophia based on some of the images from the Yoga event, I just thought Sophia is generally broader in both shoulders and waist.

And Marie is blonde

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
One big problem with L&P for me (apart from its perfectionism):

His lack of communication with his patrons.
You ask him questions to get answers. Simple questions that don't spoil anything at all. And in the end you end up with more questions.

The annoying thing about L&P is that you get the impression that he is so immersed in his stuff that he ignores the questions and tells us how difficult it is to do such and such a thing.

Hey guy, it's you who make it hard for you to always want more, to improve over and over again.
At some point stop.
The quality or whatever you want is more than enough, stop complicating your life. Your level is more than good.
Now go for it dammit.

We pay you to help you with your project, not to feed you, to help you with your shopping and all the rest.

Another post that will end up deleted but hey, that's okay.

I love AWAM, it's the best game of the moment for me but after a while, you have to step up a gear and above all communicate with us your patrons.
Let it be constructive. Lower your pride a bit and everything will be fine.

Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
You could be right about that. For Aiden fans, it will probably be an interesting update. What makes me wonder is this depravity path that Sophia is taking with Aiden here.
If we continue along that path, the idea of protecting Dylan will no longer be at the forefront of her mind. She will find more and more pleasure in the tasks. Each successive task becomes more perverse. And by then she can't say she's doing it just to protect Dylan. That would be out of touch with reality. She will lose more and more her morals, her inhibitions, her character. And what influence do these tasks have on the other events with Ellie, Dylan, Sam, Patricia, ...?
My opinion on the Aiden story route is not kind. To make it so prominent... Others might love it but I really don't care for it. It seems to be sold as a necessary function, but I see other more believable routes, I am just not buying it. However, It is L&P's story and we will see what he does.

It is nice to know that you do agree that Dylan's current presence on that path is an obstacle in the storyline. Generally for things to happen, Dylan has to be moved out of the forefront of her mind.
Boarding school has many advantages and benefits for Sophia, Dylan, and the storyline in general. It is hard to find someone that wouldn't benefit.. other than Aiden.;)
Again, it will be interesting to see what L&P actually does and what routes could be taken.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I thought the main reason posts get deleted here is because they are about L&P and not AWAM
OK, this is up for delete. The real reason is when you stray off whatever the Mod feels is "topic". For example going on and on about the one true love of jets. How does that happen? Oh let me tell you...... .

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
My opinion on the Aiden story route is not kind. To make it so prominent... Others might love it but I really don't care for it. It seems to be sold as a necessary function, but I see other more believable routes, I am just not buying it. However, It is L&P's story and we will see what he does.

It is nice to know that you do agree that Dylan's current presence on that path is an obstacle in the storyline. Generally for things to happen, Dylan has to be moved out of the forefront of her mind.
Boarding school has many advantages and benefits for Sophia, Dylan, and the storyline in general. It is hard to find someone that wouldn't benefit.. other than Aiden.;)
Again, it will be interesting to see what L&P actually does and what routes could be taken.
I've been trying to argue for a while now similar to you - that the best thing for Dylan isn't the Aiden route. If you send him to boarding school, he not only gets a better education thanks to Carl, but also gets to stick his dick into something other than his hand during the chicken fight. He doesn't even need to be on the Aiden route in order to pick up Marie.

In fact, the only way to prevent Marie from pursuing Dylan at the moment is to be following Aiden's tasks and for Sophia to meet up with Alyssa and meet Antonio. Even if Dylan fucks up talking to Marie during the Yoga event, Patricia is keen on getting him a second chance with Marie.

So depending on what L&P plans for playable day 14 (any chance a patron can find out the event list?), if it includes a Dylan/Marie date (say in the evening, when Sophia and Patricia have the museum date), he might even be able to lose his v-card in two days, even before Ellie.

• Angry
Reactions: Cold brew and Matt1

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Sofia has wavy hair, but here it's straight
The assumption is Sophia, but looking at that now, the waist looks a little thin. I'd be curious if it was Marie, since the silhouette at least to me looks like someone a lot younger.
I had the same impression when I first saw it, but I think it's just an optical effect because Dylan's arm cuts the image and you don't get the proportions. If you look at the basketball game you can see an example.
Also for the hairs, she uses to make a long pigtail (dunno if it is the exact term) when she does sport. The blurring effect of the depth of fields make it looks like straight hairs.

1623239857281.png
1623239914102.png

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I had the same impression when I first saw it, but I think it's just an optical effect because Dylan's arm cuts the image and you don't get the proportions. If you look at the basketball game you can see an example.
Also for the hair, she uses to make a long pigtail (dunno if it is the exact term) when she does sport. The blurring effect of the depth of fields make it looks like straight hairs.

View attachment 1236995
View attachment 1236996
The other difficulty is that as a fan artist, one gets used to seeing the base asset. Since L&P is obstinate and wont share what assets and morphs he uses for Sophia, we can only guess, and there's no way we're going to be exact. So while the base asset for Sophia has broader shoulders and waist, the true version of Sophia may not.

• Angry
Reactions: Matt1

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The game developer, the person who created this render, asked not to publish it on the sites.
Is it really that hard to show a little respect for the developer and not post this teaser?
After what you have done, how do you think the developer will respect you, all of us?
Dude, Brodjaga is a new member. And wasn't the one to first post the unblurred teaser. That was someone else.

If you're really going to harass someone, it should be the person that first posted the unblurred teaser, not this new member likely wouldn't have known not to spread it. Especially since many in this thread struggle with English, and may not have read the Forum Rules yet

Last edited:

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Also for the hair, she uses to make a long pigtail (dunno if it is the exact term) when she does sport. The blurring effect of the depth of fields make it looks like straight hairs.

View attachment 1236995
View attachment 1236996
I can’t follow your doubts if it is Sophia besides Dylan? Of course it’s definitely Sophia?! It’s the Sophia/Dylan event… L&P mentioned it as last teaser. So? :unsure:

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes