Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Does the new update have a sex scene? I've waited several years for one. (And no the husband scene does not count.)
This is an erotic VN. There have been several erotic scenes already. But we know we are several Playable Days (i.e. in game time) away from a man other than husband to have penetrative sex with Sophia) which means we are many months or even years (i.e. in real time) away from this.

What are you looking for from a VN? If all you want is penetrative sex then this game may not be what you are looking for, for a long, long time.

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
update?? today?? tmorrow??
I think it's time to accept that it can still take a little time. No one will be able to tell you for sure when the next version will be released, and more importantly, available here.

That means having a little patience. After half a year of development, one day more or less is certainly not important.

Reactions: GingerSweetGirl

Tyger Tyger

May 17, 2021
... For all the clock watchers out there (that includes me) this may help, or not! I'm looking for an 11:59 to 00:01 release. :)

Last edited:

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
I want this update, but I have no feeling of anticipation for it. It will come when it does however it is beta, so I see no reason to download.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes