Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Put your hands together scribes, today is another day for The One Way Forward.

Dylan may get his hands full.

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
Why he post everything is 100 % complete when it's not, and check take 2-3 days? People what a date of release, if its 15, ok 15. But it must be released on this day. Otherwise why promiced?
It will be released later this evening, on the 14th.

Xlore

Jul 12, 2017
Why he post everything is 100 % complete when it's not, and check take 2-3 days? People what a date of release, if its 15, ok 15. But it must be released on this day. Otherwise why promiced?
There was no promise. Why do you expect a promise fulfilled when there was never one made?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
It seems like I get a little more out of this game than a lot of the players here. I have four different saves: puremom, slutmom, lesmom, and groomermom. All of the paths have something to recommend them although the story tends to be somewhat linear. It is interesting to see how her fantasies are starting to grow stronger in every playthrough and her inhibitions growing weaker, although her follow-through could use some improvement. When her son's teacher gave her two weeks to make a decision on his incident proposal he might as well have said two years. As I said before I having been sweating out the development cycle since the beginning so I have a different perspective but I'm certain that regardless of what is actually in the update I will spend more than 5 minutes on it. I am certain that the months afterward will also be agony. This is a good game and I'm not sure if I am disappointed or grateful that I was sleeping on it.

On an unrelated note, Sophia in her motorcycle suit looks like she is going to hunt for the Treasure of Nadia.

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
Why he post everything is 100 % complete when it's not, and check take 2-3 days? People want a date of release, if its 15, ok 15. But it must be released on this day. Otherwise why promiced?
Why can people read what the 100% are for. There is no 100% program is finished, its only for the tasks on the way to 100% program / update finished.

Reactions: doggyyyyyyy
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes