XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
Why everyone here always want everything with Dylan, Patricia or Ellie. Dev create scenes mostly with blood related family members because most of here want to see Sophia, Ellie or Patricia getting banged by Dylan or Sophia been eaten by her Sister or Daughter.
And if the scene is with the person which is not blood related to her, than most of here don't like that.
You know that not all people here like incest.
Let Sophia have fun with the guys or girls which are not blood related to her.

I just don't understand how you can misinterpret the focus of a game like AWAM. No matter how good the images are, almost no one here is hyped about the sex Sopfia has with her husband.

If L&P would removed Dylan, Ellie and Patrica from the story, it would be the end of this project. Remove the husband or one of the many Blackmail stories, the pupularity of the game would probably increase, just because more time remain for what the overwhelming majority of the people is interressiert in.

Thundas

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
I just don't understand how you can misinterpret the focus of a game like AWAM. No matter how good the images are, almost no one here is hyped about the sex Sopfia has with her husband.

If L&P would removed Dylan, Ellie and Patrica from the story, it would be the end of this project. Remove the husband or one of the many Blackmail stories, the pupularity of the game would probably increase, just because more time remain for what the overwhelming majority of the people is interressiert in.
Sorry sir you are wrong.

Reactions: Hooey2021

Sc4r1etz

Sep 28, 2019

not all right or all wrong there's people that disliked incest or cheating/NTR and there's peole LIKED incest cheating/NTR

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I was just saying that enjoy those scenes too which are not with blood related members.
Most people here don't like those one's.
And there should be more scenes with other members too.
The best thing you can do is play every other route in the game. You don't have to play the incest routes if you don't want to, it's easy to exit any storyline in this game.

There are storylines of Alyssa, Zac, Aiden, Larry, Janitor, mailman, side jobs, Vicky deshawn, Sam , Bennett.

Hk1210

Mar 29, 2020
in the meantime i played heart problems and now i have a new target, do you guys have any community for these games? Let me join with. Discord for example?

Reactions: m44
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes