BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Doubt that guy pays anything to L&P anymore, which is probably a good thing.
Imagine being a top tier patreon, supporting AWAM for 5-10+ years. That's either stupidity, affection or something incurable.
Lots of new faces here, don't expect anything groundbreaking from this update, fellas.
Imagine paying 40$, L&P launches the update, goes to bed, and, from what a patron is telling me, almost no one has access to it because he went to bed and didn't give access.

We're all going to get the update at the same time, probably a 1 hour difference.

L&P disregard for his supporters meets new levels.

Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
I understand game now is viewed from Liam's perspective and some sort of wedding is goin on.
Well looks like Sam & Dylon 's wedding is ramming ,
and game genre quickly turns from INCEST to GAY .

We have reduced number of characters to accelerate this update.
Only characters left are Liam, Dylon and Sam and due to size of Sophia's model we are deeply sorry, we removed her from the game for good. RIP Sophia.

Anyway : bravo guys next time use SPOILERS ALERT if you even know how.
i have a feeling we will have little cuckolding scenes in 2042 :cool: jokes a side sophi will dump his husband im pretty sure.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
did this really happen?
Yes. Yes it is.

And based on the last 3 years it's quite simple.

L&P launches an update, goes to sleep leaving all patrons dry, which gives him a few extra hours of the game not hitting websites which in turn gives him more 40$ eager patrons to play asap that wont be able to play anyway because this one man show organization keeps failing them every step of the way.

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
i have to laugh so hard :ROFLMAO: imagine full grown man already married and have 2 teen children still interested to steal a glance on another model boobs which is not near sophia in terms of size and he acted like a horny teenagers first time he saw boobs

should we see comedy tag on this game

Jun 12, 2018
Imagine paying 40$, L&P launches the update, goes to bed, and, from what a patron is telling me, almost no one has access to it because he went to bed and didn't give access.

We're all going to get the update at the same time, probably a 1 hour difference.

L&P disregard for his supporters meets new levels.
You just read it on his Discord, you really love L&P that much?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes