3xtreme

Jan 5, 2017
So is the reports actually true? The update is hot garbage. What does KillJoys say. Tell me the truth
Knowing this game that's probably true. But I'm sitting here waiting for it anyway just out of curiosity how long does it take to bang the protagonist. I've said this before, I like slow burn, but this is way too slow for an adult game. So don't get your hopes up too high.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Knowing this game that's probably true. But I'm sitting here waiting for it anyway just out of curiosity how long does it take to bang the protagonist. I've said this before, I like slow burn, but this is way too slow for an adult game. So don't get your hopes up too high.
*Brother mode off*

I don't think its too slow, its just the time it takes to update is slow.

If every update came every 2-5 months it would feel better.

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
Yea so I just played it and L&P continues to amaze and not in the way you guys are hoping. God knows how we can go from hot shit like Sophia stripping infront of her son, wearing g-strings infront of her son, her son literally masturbating over her ass at the beach and outright groping with Ellie in the shower to the absolute dogshit that was in this update. Sexual tension is meant to escalate, not fucking regress

Well, see ya'll about 2-3 fully animated, 30-60 minutes long "Being a DIK" updates from now for yet another 8 minute dogshit ass update.

BaDIK continues to be the only game on this dogshit ass website worth any patreons. Now's the part his fanboys tell me he's a "one man army" like i'm supposed to give a fuck with how much money he's making
If he really is a one man show it is simply out of greed, wanting to keep every cent for himself and drag it on.

Reactions: Throwawayxyz

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
the wedding dress scene is just... why?
are we playing Liam's viewpoint also now? wtf
that makes liam as a third protagonist, if he intend to make him as a controllable mc why now, why didn't he make him as a mc from the very beginning i'm sure a lot of people guesed why liam come to clothing store from his office, for what reason?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes