Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
I don't really count how old game is but when Dillon finally see some pussy, he will be 50 years old and Sophia probably dead, according to pace of the game, Dillon is now probably 3, 4 years older, each of his school friends already have children and marriage and poor guy still waiting in girls locker room just to see 1 boob per year.
Excuse me you will address him as Dylan.

Dylan The One, The One Way, The One Way Forward!

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
I feel like I'm living a sort of Christmas in June (and the next update will probably be right around Christmas), so...
41svBSwOTRL._SY346_.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: GodfatherII

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Why so many people are saying they played the game but don't share it here? When we became so selfish?

Just post the download link you got here, choose 'game update' and paste the link in the info box (that's private). You don't even need to upload the archive, just share the link there. L&P will not know who was the guy who share it, you are safe.

Hooah

Nov 12, 2019
So the update is coming tomorrow right?
The update is OUT, what you're waiting for is a 30 dollar patron to decide they want to share the download. There's a few people who might, but you can't know when that'll happen. I think the longest I saw it take was a few days for this game, but you should keep in mind there's never a guarantee.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes