Hooah

Nov 12, 2019
Seeing everyone panic for 10 minutes gameplay without sex scenes is funny af
That's Red String in your avi, yeah?

Now there's a developer who makes me think this genre might move up some day. The leap from GGGB (which was *finished*, holy shit) to ORS is really impressive.

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017
Yesterday while I was waiting, I downloaded Fashion Business [Ep. 3 v5]. I was shocked to find that there were so many pictures in it. It took more than half an hour to go through it quickly, and the quality of the pictures was also very high, and there were a considerable number of them. Video files. I heard that the author is a Russian. I found that Russians are very good at making games, the playability is very high, and the story completion is very good. What a wonderful thing if L&P has half the number of pictures in this game.
In this game you can see tonns of shower and walking pictures...ah do not forget to check the changing clothes ones.:ROFLMAO:

Nov 17, 2019
Are you really shocked? That's the pace of development on this game. 1/3 of one day every six months. People aren't joking when they post that this game is on track to not be finished until 2050.
L&P badly needs a script editor and someone to help cut down on the renders. At this point render counts are irrelevant if the updates are going to be this short and take this long.

I_Love_Moms

Nov 3, 2019
Yesterday while I was waiting, I downloaded Fashion Business [Ep. 3 v5]. I was shocked to find that there were so many pictures in it. It took more than half an hour to go through it quickly, and the quality of the pictures was also very high, and there were a considerable number of them. Video files. I heard that the author is a Russian. I found that Russians are very good at making games, the playability is very high, and the story completion is very good. What a wonderful thing if L&P has half the number of pictures in this game.
AWAM is by no means one of the best adult games out there. I won't even make top 50 imo. But it's somehow managed to hook people in. First, it's because of the concept. No other games out there have an MC that's a hot MILF who's likely to bang her son and neighbor's son and at the same time get involved with her daughter, sister, etc. There were a few games, such as Jessie: Mother's Sins and Life Is Hard, but they're all abandoned.
Second, the game is such slow burn that people would go crazy if Dylan even touches Sophia's boobs.

So yeah. While the game is by no means great, it has managed to hook in people, including me.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Honestly you can't compare L&P with Decentmonkey. DM has an entire team whereas L&P is alone. Plus DM uses lot of clever techniques to increase the render count ( eg. Same render is shown from different angles, a lot of times also lots closeup shots , so less work ) . Not saying they don't make good content. DM is absolutely phenomenal as a dev. I think he is the fastest in terms of development.

zhengyus

Feb 17, 2020
In this game you can see tonns of shower and walking pictures...ah do not forget to check the changing clothes ones.:ROFLMAO:
I don’t think these operations are troublesome. A lot of interactions with objects can better shape the character’s character. This game also has his problems. I think the most important thing is the subject matter. If it is family & MILF subject, I will definitely give him the first place. .

Reactions: GNFNNVCN

devilsnaresid

Mar 14, 2019
Overall , I enjoyed this update for beta. H e might release the alpha version in next coming days , so i need to play that as well for some translation and dialogues but yea , good job L and P ..

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes