Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
Teasing in game or without game :Kappa:
update is today hmm 18 hour hmm 10 hour more. wait more hmm im not sure yet :D

Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
Agree, I come here from time to time only for comments.
It is hilarious every update.
Guys still think this update will be something better when we all know it's just another 5 min. gameplay with no animation.
well said for one boob flash or some ass flash waiting 1 year poggers

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
There's def a reason why the disciples aren't showing us the next chapter.

Perhaps the Minister has forsaken us F95'ers from seeing it.

Only delaying the inevitable.

BroBen

Jun 5, 2018
AWAM is by no means one of the best adult games out there. I won't even make top 50 imo. But it's somehow managed to hook people in. First, it's because of the concept. No other games out there have an MC that's a hot MILF who's likely to bang her son and neighbor's son and at the same time get involved with her daughter, sister, etc. There were a few games, such as Jessie: Mother's Sins and Life Is Hard, but they're all abandoned.
Second, the game is such slow burn that people would go crazy if Dylan even touches Sophia's boobs.

So yeah. While the game is by no means great, it has managed to hook in people, including me.

It's kinda what i say. I love the slow burn ingame but hate the slow burn offgame

bigbobby0940

Jul 21, 2020
Yea so I just played it and L&P continues to amaze and not in the way you guys are hoping. God knows how we can go from hot shit like Sophia stripping infront of her son, wearing g-strings infront of her son, her son literally masturbating over her ass at the beach and outright groping with Ellie in the shower to the absolute dogshit that was in this update. Sexual tension is meant to escalate, not fucking regress

Well, see ya'll about 2-3 fully animated, 30-60 minutes long "Being a DIK" updates from now for yet another 8 minute dogshit ass update.

BaDIK continues to be the only game on this dogshit ass website worth any patreons. Now's the part his fanboys tell me he's a "one man army" like i'm supposed to give a fuck with how much money he's making

BroBen

Jun 5, 2018
5 min or short doesnt matter . Every single update content progress is too slow. İ love teasing but this is life time long
its not like a real life simulator game.
If you're Yoda you might see the end of the game. (just before you die, perhaps).

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Yea so I just played it and L&P continues to amaze and not in the way you guys are hoping. God knows how we can go from hot shit like Sophia stripping infront of her son, wearing g-strings infront of her son, her son literally masturbating over her ass at the beach and outright groping with Ellie in the shower to the absolute dogshit that was in this update. Sexual tension is meant to escalate, not fucking regress

Well, see ya'll about 2-3 fully animated, 30-60 minutes long "Being a DIK" updates from now for yet another 8 minute dogshit ass update.

BaDIK continues to be the only game on this dogshit ass website worth any patreons. Now's the part his fanboys tell me he's a "one man army" like i'm supposed to give a fuck with how much money he's making
Brother Bobby... you have this chapter?

• Haha
Reactions: Gandhifire
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes