Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
From what I have been reading people are playing DOL and then lashing out at the lack of content. Not realising that l&P himself doesn't care for DOL, so playing it is stupidity.

I have never played it but I think it does not have Dylan scene, Aiden scene and then 2nd side job which is effectively the content of this update ( around 700 some renders out of the 997 total renders in this update )

You are playing something that is meant to be just a facade.

Everyone is just using Unren and screaming here that there is no Content not realising that DOL and AWAM have completely different content not just character relationships. Whole storylines are removed in DOL

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Try this link to login
A Russian friend helped him in the beginning. :ROFLMAO:
So what have we got? :unsure:
A German, a Russian and some Latin roots.
I'd say we're talking about an immigrant family, L&P arrived at a young age in Germany or was born there.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Stop crying ;)
A €10 patron for 5 months gave L&P €50.
If you become a patron today you give L&P 38,5€.
Priority goes to the first patron, the one with 10€.

I_Love_Moms

Nov 3, 2019
Dev's all problems boil down to poor management, nothing else. When he started this project, it was probably more like a hobby. But the game exploded, and he realized that moving forward is harder than he thought. He badly needs some project management skills that include planning, batching, delegation, etc. to speed up things.

I know we've discussed a lot about hiring people here. But I guess many developers are managing their game alone, releasing larger, more frequent updates, and everything is good for them.

Even now, as I can read that even Legend Patreons don't have access to the game. That's atrocious planning and management.

I believe it's all about being terrible at managing things.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes