sasssyaq

Sep 30, 2018
Guys i have an idea. Let's open a joint bank account and everyone send 0.50$ on this forum. When we got 30$ buy a premium membership on L&P's patreon. We choose someone has good internet and let him download 0.130 version then upload nopy.

(Karadenizli değilim)
Nopy has disabled uploads if you dont have an existing account

Reactions: agirisotcu

Piat

Feb 26, 2020
Medieval era delivery of the game, in the Internet era, what a son of Atatürk, he may be cousin of Talewords family, who took more than 10 years to make M&B Bannerlord, and it's still in early access. :KEK: :FacePalm:

• Haha
Reactions: agirisotcu

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
Help me out here please. Thread is fat and moving fast and search was pretty useless

So 'DOL' (what does it actually stand for tho?) is a non-incest version of the game? That would actually be a plus for me, personally, if that's all that's different. Where is it available from? On the patreon as well? I don't see any mention of a 'DOL' there.

Hk1210

Mar 29, 2020
Help me out here please. Thread is fat and moving fast and search was pretty useless

So DOL (what does it actually stand for tho?) is a non-incest version of the game? That would actually be a plus for me, personally, if that's all that's different. Where is it available from? On the patreon as well?
Decisions of Life

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes