Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
what does Bane71 think of all this?
mine is just a simple question
Hi. What exactly are you interested in?
To read all this nonsense and abominations that, unfortunately, they write here, I am not at all interested. I have a lot to do and I am not sitting at the computer waiting for an update. Yes, I would like it to come out faster, but all this rubbish, it's just some kind of nonsense of sick people.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
That's quite harsh you know. I criticize, never complain. If he doesn't want to include sex quickly that is his prerogative(although the VN has been in development for 3 years so an argument could be made about the lack of sex as well).

Take Rebirth it has had quite a lot of updates, much more than this BS and has had 0 sex scenes and most people don't say anything bad about it. Because the story is focused, interesting and really engaging and always leaves you wanting more in a good way. This leaves you wanting more in a bad way.

L&P has been working on this update for 6 months now, and it has only 4 events in his "branching" story.
Frankly the story telling is unfocused, uninteresting and downright terrible. Character development is all over the place due to path progression.

Like seriously, if he were to introduce a new character right now, say an Ex of the MC and he put the moves on her she would be conflicted as fuck, even though she has made out with her sister, her daughter, her daughter's girlfriend, played with her daughter and her girlfriend and has let her son touch her and jerk off while staring at her ass and has gone over this process many times before, she would not do anything with her ex with whom she would have done things in the past already, because the path just got introduced and we have got to start from 0 and go through the same things we have seen over and over and over again.

That is just terrible writing. And yes he has the right to write terribly as have I to say that it's terrible.

While that may sound like a complaint it is not, it is constructive criticism.. I am now able to support more devs again and came back to check it out, but seeing this after 2 years and the shit he just pulled. No way am I giving him my money again.
There's an inherent conflict in his storytelling. He wants to tell a believable story of a good, straitlaced, woman's corruption. But it has to happen over (roughly) 30 days. Therein lies the original flaw of the story. How do you tell a believable story of corruption when the woman starts very sexually conservative (not a nun, but definitely conservative) and you only have 30 days to corrupt her? Oh, and you want this to be an incest story?

That kind of story would be hard for even a professional writer, and L&P is definitely an amateur. That isn't a criticism, it's just acknowledging the truth- it doesn't make him a bad guy. Story progression/pacing has been very uneven; when it's good it's really good, but for some characters/storylines there has been very little progression despite years of effort. Since we're now on day 12 (roughly into Act II) I do believe that the story is gaining some momentum, but man...it's taking a long time.

And that leads me to the elephant in the room- the development cycles. L&P is trying to tell a story of believable corruption, from a sexually conservative woman, over 30 days, which will lead to her cheating and/or engaging in incest, while releasing updates two or three times a year. That is a brutal combination. Each update needs to simultaneously move the story quickly to meet the 30 day deadline, while moving it slowly to maintain the image that a woman like Sophia wouldn't cheat overnight, all while releasing a 45 minutes of gameplay update ever 4+ months. The most professional writer in the world, with the best organization, would struggle to make this work.

Xlore

Jul 12, 2017
Now I can proceed to play the game and not come back until next update, skipping all the crying about the update in the process. :cool:

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes