hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
This has been going on here in the last few days. So much scorn, hatred and agitation. If I didn't already support the game because I love to play it and follow its stories, I would now just do it out of solidarity with the developer. Negative advertising is also advertising. I don't care what the others say, my support is voluntary and not tied to conditions. Nice work L&P, thanks for that.

Juaum1

Nov 2, 2019
[QUOTE = "BeastMaster59, post: 5986533, membro: 66351"]
ela toca ou olha para um pênis nesta atualização?
[/ CITAR] yes

jas13

Nov 22, 2017

I know that many who just signed in, have certain "questions" and don't understand a few things. Why I don't answer you right now is, because some of these "new supporters" have only signed up to share my game on a pirate site! A site where 95% of the "users" sling mud at me and my game!
This is my way to protect my work for at least a little bit and reward those who are supporting me faithfully and not just come by here when a update is out!

I'm sorry for those, who're new and actually don't want to share my game but only wanna play it themselves. But you knew that the game was about to be released and could join in earlier!

And as I can see, my method was a success until now, since it was still not shared!
To protect my "special teasers" in future from pirate sites, I will also create a private circle on my Discord server where I will only invite supporter who I can trust and who're supporting me the longest. Regular teasers will be still shared here on Patreon. I wouldn't have to do this, if special human beings here would have a little bit repsect to accept that if I ask to not share a certain teaser please, they also shouldn't do it!

Future update releases will also come out on this private Discord channel first and only the second day on Patreon.
I'm really sorry for this and sorry for all those who're actually honest persons. But what's happening since a year on pirate sites where people absolute don't understand and only bringing it into derision, how much effort has to be put in in such a project (which you only need to ask those devs who're also doing it professionally) and that since January I hadn't 1 single day free! Plus this game is a matter of the heart for me and the more I'm annoyed by such special human beings who offend me the whole time but then want the new updates immediately and for free, as soon as they're out!

So, I had to show some kind of reaction! I will still start answer on your requests again today. Then this post will also be deleted since it's just a current information.
I'm done with this fella ! he will never reach what he reached without the pirate sites he's talking about ! and he will never think about creating this game from the beginning ! I see an ICSTOR v2 on the way ! I will be laughing at his ball suckers who are the first cause of his arrogance and the situation the game have come !

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes