ook23985

Oct 21, 2019
[QUOTE = "hax, post: 5986948, member: 67"]
Дилану нужны классы самообороны, чтобы драться с парнями и иметь дополнительные фотографии.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ] Share your save

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017

I know that many who just signed in, have certain "questions" and don't understand a few things. Why I don't answer you right now is, because some of these "new supporters" have only signed up to share my game on a pirate site! A site where 95% of the "users" sling mud at me and my game!
This is my way to protect my work for at least a little bit and reward those who are supporting me faithfully and not just come by here when a update is out!

I'm sorry for those, who're new and actually don't want to share my game but only wanna play it themselves. But you knew that the game was about to be released and could join in earlier!

And as I can see, my method was a success until now, since it was still not shared!
To protect my "special teasers" in future from pirate sites, I will also create a private circle on my Discord server where I will only invite supporter who I can trust and who're supporting me the longest. Regular teasers will be still shared here on Patreon. I wouldn't have to do this, if special human beings here would have a little bit repsect to accept that if I ask to not share a certain teaser please, they also shouldn't do it!

Future update releases will also come out on this private Discord channel first and only the second day on Patreon.
I'm really sorry for this and sorry for all those who're actually honest persons. But what's happening since a year on pirate sites where people absolute don't understand and only bringing it into derision, how much effort has to be put in in such a project (which you only need to ask those devs who're also doing it professionally) and that since January I hadn't 1 single day free! Plus this game is a matter of the heart for me and the more I'm annoyed by such special human beings who offend me the whole time but then want the new updates immediately and for free, as soon as they're out!

So, I had to show some kind of reaction! I will still start answer on your requests again today. Then this post will also be deleted since it's just a current information.

For any of you that continue to financially support this guy you need to read this. This is flat out disgusting. He is now going to pick and choose which of his paid supporters are worthy of playing his game.

merin_aspic

Dec 24, 2018
Dylan Touching Sophia´s butt - I didn't have this in the update
I think these scene is bugged or something. I can only watch these scene using a save file posted here. With my save file I can´t because I haven´t enough Dylan points (despite I had all of them).

Even with it if I made rollback with the save file posted here the game said I have not enough points. So...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: qodee

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Hi friends, sorry for an information
I try to open the game via the RenPy app but it gives an error
Do you know what needs to be done? Thank you

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
I loved this one when it came out, now I'm not even sure if I'll try it. I felt like a game so well made... and the first option is to give points to the MCs son... seriously...

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
If I counted correctly (in walkthrough) the number of Dylan points is 52, and that is for all pats combined. So the actual number of points you can get with Dylan is probably around 40+something maybe 50, I would have to replay from start to confirm this. Without using cheats it's impossible to get 54.

Bullx

Jul 2, 2020
i don't know what the nonsense with the kids is about. Waste of time( 2. Sidejob ). and I don't know why Aiden doesn't put his penis in sophia while painting

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes