johnny franky

May 13, 2020
Guys, can someone help me out? I don't get the Dylan-Sofia scene after leaving Emma to her home even if I have 56 points which is the minimum amount for getting the scene. I did the third task also.

Reactions: Sam39

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Guys, can someone help me out? I don't get the Dylan-Sofia scene after leaving Emma to her home even if I have 56 points which is the minimum amount for getting the scene. I did the third task also.
You either get The One-Sophia or The One-Emma.

Don't be greedy!

• Love
Reactions: Aran06
Apr 18, 2018
First Thanks for sharing this glorious quote from his patreon page.

Telling his patreons only the worthy will get future stuff is like acting all intelligent while building a time machine only to shoot yourself in the back from the future for your own stupidity.

This is some "Darwin Award" shit right here. This man is on a mission to ruin his career all by himself. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I think you're right about him doing himself in.
But I guess karma is a bitch when dev's an asshole...

kevin19997

Aug 9, 2017
if this update woud be delivered in a 2-3 month period, it woud be a 10/10. BUT...

L&P needs 6-7 months to delivere a update, so i kinda compare it to being a dik and need to say, its a fukn mess. xD
dont get me wrong, the content ist amazing and the renders are stunning, but the time he needs to get it public is just bullshit and the way he deals with his supporters/fans is just pathetic.

so my rating for this update 3/10

see u in 7 months brothers and sisters

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
The flower in Mother Sophia is growing in the last chapter she had no problem showing herself to that prisoner, now shes fine grabbing dicks or just looking at them at their fullest.

Then she had no problem with The One touching her heinie, or leaving his arm around her hip on the walk home.

Reactions: mexican22
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes