L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
Last year I decided to give a little and I chose to support heaps of Patreons adult game designers, by the end of last year a lot of developers ruin their own stories or slacken off on updates and leads to disappointment so you unsubscribe. This game promised from the beginning that it would get more hard core as time goes by but just look at the comments and it says it all. The whole pick and choose who to give the game too paid subsbribers is a rip off and Patreon isn't loyal to Adult game designers you type in a game developer name and they don't come up in the searches but they will gladly take your cash. If it wasn't for Pirate sites I wouldn't have even known most of these developers existed. Grow up developers, too much ego and lust for money is getting in the way of a good thing.

shinobi95

Nov 28, 2020
dylan emma?
Can you check the walkthrough from the main menu? The save file you shared starts from last event called "Going for a run with Dylan (only if full relationship points)" I want the other events happens before this save file.

Kinkyhns

Nov 18, 2019
Honest review not worth paying 38 euros for. If LP done what was promised and more updates quicker then yeah i could live with that for a month then next update

It's one of the best games on here and the slow burn is good my problem is 5 and a half months when the promise
was to update monthly or at least 8 weeks with better equipment.

I get we all have life's but if you gonna promise to update alot more then it's near half a year then the money aint worth it.

For Lust and Passion if you read this learn to take criticism and look at what is not working. You have one of the best games and this thread proves it.

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
Old man line → check
Aiden line → check
Black mail line → no
School bully child line → no
2 lesbian line → no
Bar line continue → no
BBC line continue → no
2 kids line → no
2 girl line → no

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
For any of you that continue to financially support this guy you need to read this. This is flat out disgusting. He is now going to pick and choose which of his paid supporters are worthy of playing his game.
First Thanks for sharing this glorious quote from his patreon page.

With that out the way let me share my thoughts.
WTF is this dude even babbling about? His game is on this website since day one and we made fun of his slow burn that leads nowhere other then milked patreons for years now.
Me as a prof. writer already deconstructed his entire BS 3 years ago which holds up to this very day with stunning accuracy. At this point i feel like a fortune teller already.

Me 3 years ago: "look at my shining glass ball..... my ghosts tell me you will have no sex scene for years to come....." :ROFLMAO:

Telling his patreons only the worthy will get future stuff is like acting all intelligent while building a time machine only to shoot yourself in the back from the future for your own stupidity.

This is some "Darwin Award" shit right here. This man is on a mission to ruin his career all by himself. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes