farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Definitely disappointing, especially since Sophia/Ellie is by far the best relationship so far. Fuck Dylan and Sam
Ellie and Sophia are by far the best and most developed route in the game now. Unfortunately, the update of this will take a very, very long time.
Not necessarily. Sam's room and the treehouse both look into the backyard.
Damn:ROFLMAO:

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
The kids tutoring event is a disastrous decision. I have only seen the pictures, but this event is definitely way too extreme. I think L&P has clearly crossed a line here. These characters are clearly portrayed as children. The whole thing should not be in the game!

BTW, had L&P skiped all those stupid side jobs, he could have saved maybe 2 month of development time.
In my opinion there is 1 100% absolutely skippable event, Dylan's. No one will remember that.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I'll be truthful. I barely keep up with this game and only pop in when an update releases. I play way too many games so my info lags behind by like months. That said, everytime i come in here, shit is going left :ROFLMAO:. The past 40 or so pages I've just read through has definitely been a trip.

I can see both sides of the arguments. I'm not going to bash the Dev. I'm just at a point where if an update doesn't interest me I'll skip it until one does. If it takes 6 months to even a year and beyond so be it. From what I've read this looks like one of those updates unfortunately.

Honestly, I think I've only played about 3 to 4 updates out of the 3 years of this game being out. Last time i played was last update or the one before that one, i think, so It looks like I'll be skipping until something interesting comes up.

Gerrry1969

Jun 23, 2020
The kids tutoring event is a disastrous decision. I have only seen the pictures, but this event is definitely way too extreme. I think L&P has clearly crossed a line here. These characters are clearly portrayed as children. The whole thing should not be in the game!

BTW, had L&P skiped all those stupid side jobs, he could have saved maybe 2 month of development time.
I couldn't believe what I was seeing when I saw that.

Bobbos

Jun 27, 2017

Where are all those moral busybodies coming from?
1. This is an event you can easily avoid.
2. You might not have noticed but nothing here is real. It's fiction where no one gets hurt.
3. There's literally a game on here where the female MC gets brutally raped and then murdered by over sized slugs and other monsters and people bitch about some shota content?

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Where are all those moral busybodies coming from?
1. This is an event you can easily avoid.
2. You might not have noticed but nothing here is real. It's fiction where no one gets hurt.
3. There's literally a game on here where the female MC gets brutally raped and then murdered by over sized slugs and other monsters and people bitch about some shota content?
Its still kind of creepy and unnecessary, the game already has so many characters..why add pointless events like that? The dev should have kept the focus on the important characters

Last edited:

Bobbos

Jun 27, 2017
Its still kind of creepy and unecessary, the game already has so many characters..why add pointless events like that? The dev should have kept the focus on the important characters
tbh the issue is not really the amount of characters but the extremely slow development time.
If he had finished this update in max. 2 months then all the bitching here would barley exist.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Without cheating and chagning numbers, glad that is available, how is it possible to have more than 43 points with Dylan till the run decision? I followed everything in order to have the maximum Dylan points, and there is no way to reach such high a number. Was this a mistake by the dev considering the number in question?

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Haven't played the new update but considering what im seeing patreon should shut it down soon if they really are kids because they have done the same to others devs and honestly it deserves it after all the money he has sucked from people.

supppppbroooo

Dec 15, 2020
Hey guys i havent been reading much sorry. quick question: did someone upload the 0.130 windows version here or will it be uploaded?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
tbh the issue is not really the amount of characters but the extremely slow development time.
If he had finished this update in max. 2 months then all the bitching here would barley exist.
Kinda the same thing really. If there weren't say the side jobs, then there'd be less events. Which may lead to smaller and faster updates.
Without cheating and chagning numbers, glad that is available, how is it possible to have more than 43 points with Dylan till the run decision? I followed everything in order to have the maximum Dylan points, and there is no way to reach such high a number. Was this a mistake by the dev considering the number in question?
It does appear to be a mistake by L&P. Adding points seems to be the only way to get the scene. But apparently the most Dylan does is some mild groping anyway.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes