Alekmantas

Oct 12, 2020
6 months and that was all from the update.... not even decent animations..... he has made a great game but this update was weak. the milfy city guy made more complex animations when he was actually into his game and did more in 6 months. maybe the story is causing him difficulty.
No problem with the content, just the amount. some of these devs really hit the money on the milf, can get away with lackluster updates.... but only for so long. foot of mountains dev had the hottest milf and got away with the crazy gameplay and weak updates... game went to shits after a while. Hope this dev doesn't fall down this route.
And even taking 4months for rendering such a little update without Any animation and he says he works 12 hours a day on this game everyday...its totally lie.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
[edit: removed my initial comment]
The kids tutoring event is a disastrous decision. I have only seen the pictures, but this event is definitely way too extreme. I think L&P has clearly crossed a line here. These characters are clearly portrayed as children. The whole thing should not be in the game!

BTW, had L&P skiped all those stupid side jobs, he could have saved maybe 2 month of development time.
Another two weeks by skipping Liam in the bridal shop leering. You could argue the whole bridal shop scene was completely unnecessary, but for sure the Liam bit didn't need to exist at all.

Last edited:

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Would it be overreacting to join L&P's Patreon just to spam him with insults about all the lame decisions he makes and constantly berate him about unnecessary renders and dumb story lines and the like?

Another two weeks by skipping Liam in the bridal shop leering. You could argue the whole bridal shop scene was completely unnecessary, but for sure the Liam bit didn't need to exist at all.
No at this point i think it required that people do he needs to learn consequences for his action...(or lack there of lol)

Love4today

Nov 26, 2020
I'm happy with this update because it's not a game with sex content, everyone is crying Aiden's mission was hot sorry for bad english I'm using translation

• Haha
Reactions: gilgamesh9

lopio753

Jun 14, 2019
Pour obtenir la scène du parc, vous avez besoin de Dylan >= 54. Ce que vous ne pouvez obtenir qu'en trichant, ce que vous pouvez maintenant faire au téléphone.
[/CITATION]
C'est ce que je fais, mais quand vous devez taper les chiffres corrects; rien ne se passe et je perds le combat

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
In my opinion there is 1 100% absolutely skippable event, Dylan's. No one will remember that.
The Dylan event would have been worthwhile if the plan they made at the park had actually come to completion this episode. I was so disappointed with the update up to that point that I would have gladly suffered through Dylan making more progress. As it stands, I'd have to agree with you.

Reactions: BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Alekmantas

Oct 12, 2020
I'm happy with this update because it's not a game with sex content, everyone is crying Aiden's mission was hot sorry for bad english I'm using translation
Yes but somehow in this game we already see more dicks then some other games which already have lot of sex scenes and even there you see less dicks then here already saw

• Haha
Reactions: tempdeath

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
And i know people have there preferences and i do to but all those who like incest it just as illegal as beastiality but yet beastiality gets treated harsher on patreon.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Lust&Passion ? More like Lost & Confused. You have lost the plot my friend. I don't know in what universe a 6 month update with these events makes sense, but clearly you are not from this planet.
he doesn't really care he's making so much of the simps who still follow him and don't question he's only in it for the money at this point.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes