Mar 6, 2021
Just a question, why doesn't this game have the NTR tag? Since apparently, she's going to fuck half the city (20 years from now of course).
Since the protagonist is female, and Jessica (another game) took this tag, and she is also a female protagonist there.
I don't want to get into a discussion about this topic, everyone likes what they want and that's it, it's just out of curiosity.

Mirnation

Mar 7, 2018
I haven't played since 0.1 (I think it was a RPGM when I played it). And looking at the thread, it seems it's still not worth it four years after. Are am I wrong?
Sadly, you're right. And it'll definitely not have anything worth praising even after next four years ( if miraculously it doesn't get abandoned).

Mar 6, 2021
Guys, let's not fill the page with this discussion about milking, everyone here knows this is one of the biggest milkings here, but I ask, did the developer put a gun to someone's head to get money? I do not think so? I don't support developers like that, but there are those who do, so we leave it at that, it's not coming out of my pocket, in 6 months I'll come here and download again for free, simple like that.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
You may think it is important whether you guys liked this update or whether you can affect L&P to change. But real issue seems whether L&P would continue producing with all the complaints from his supporters and whether you can find an alternatives to this VN once he stopped producing.

I frankly don't understand why he chose adult VN with his talents and skills in writing and 3D art. I know there are so many professions a lot better than VN developer in terms of rewarding pay and required efforts. When he graduates from his college and reviews the choices he made, I am not sure he will continue producing this VN. The good question atm might be whether there would be another VN like this one.

I hope you enjoy the VN while it lasts, just like everything else in our lives.
There are alternatives. The main character in case of a female MC might not be as beautiful as Sophia, but even on that account you have Anna that rivals her. Also Myriam is a fantastic game so far and the Dev is super nice etc..
There is no question about his talent, he has, plenty. The problem is, the content itself doesn´t deliver fully after all this time. ANd he keep wasting resources and time with pointless scenes ( Liam).
If he has all those complaints from his supporters he only has himself to blame

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Can you elaborate on "become the new Dylan"?
By the new Dylan, I mean another point of view character that will add to development time and accelerate the rate at which returns diminish.

It's deeper than that but I just don't have the energy or enthusiasm to get into it at the moment.

Alekmantas

Oct 12, 2020
Now I’m just curious when he start rendering new update and how long it takes...and I hope to see small update in some january...or if he takes a month of rest then probably on spring is earliest. Cause rendering for him minimum takes 4months.

deno34

Sep 12, 2020
Hello guys ı need help
I read the walkthrough and doing the Dylan sam filthy way but I stuck here my points not enough but I did what the walkthrough said
Help me pls

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
I would say he makes at least somewhere between $15000 and $25000 a month. great job from the guy because there have been some amazing games on here and only have like a 100 subscribers on patreon.
You really think the average of his 1,700 supporters is at the 10 Euro per month level? That would be surprising but not impossible.

Alekmantas

Oct 12, 2020
I would say he makes at least somewhere between $15000 and $25000 a month. great job from the guy because there have been some amazing games on here and only have like a 100 subscribers on patreon.
I agree with you in this part where you say that there is some amazing games which only have lika a 100 supporters...and some of those games have faster update even twice then this.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
By the new Dylan, I mean another point of view character that will add to development time and accelerate the rate at which returns diminish.

It's deeper than that but I just don't have the energy or enthusiasm to get into it at the moment.
It's more like the other way around, since Liam was originally planned as the 2nd MC. So it's likely it was something L&P planned back when he was first writing the game. It just happens that Dylan is the most favourite character, so L&P decided to add Dylan's POV

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Just a question, why doesn't this game have the NTR tag? Since apparently, she's going to fuck half the city (20 years from now of course).
Since the protagonist is female, and Jessica (another game) took this tag, and she is also a female protagonist there.
I don't want to get into a discussion about this topic, everyone likes what they want and that's it, it's just out of curiosity.
She hasn't fucked anyone but the hubbie so there is no NTR yet. Once there is I'm sure the tag will be added.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
It's more like the other way around, since Liam was originally planned as the 2nd MC. So it's likely it was something L&P planned back when he was first writing the game. It just happens that Dylan is the most favourite character, so L&P decided to add Dylan's POV
Huh, Liam Point of View was going to be a thing? I can't decide if that's more disturbing than interesting. Thanks for sharing, though. Good to know.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Huh, Liam Point of View was going to be a thing? I can't decide if that's more disturbing than interesting. Thanks for sharing, though. Good to know.
It came up when people thought that Liam was cheating on Sophia because of the scene at the clothes shop on day 2.

Worth downloading? Is this 2 steps forward or 3 steps backwards? 5 mins of gameplay?
Took me 10 mins, but then I don't play the Dylan route or Aiden's tasks. Nothing in this update for players of the Sam, Ellie or Patricia routes.

Reactions: itsvyxe
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes